KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Kate. 'What we making' --- well for every item of FRESH fruit and veg purchased Tesco will donate 2p (even though they probably pay me £2k for this ad)

AFB2E430-A525-41B9-A9EC-E05000C0AEE3.png

And here are the finished product

I know she likes an edit and to stretch the truth but can anyone else get two identical perfectly circled pieces of pineapple that are insta worthy from a regular Tesco FRESH pineapple ?? No because it's tinned not fresh

absolutely no shade - kids eating fruit is good no matter what ...but the fact that the ad is advertising fresh fruit & she's used tinned 😅
825D7239-9A16-49C3-ACC6-75DFD546E16E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her posts tonight are utterly ridiculous. She is so obsessed with having a perfect natural birth after she couldn’t control her first birth and ended up having a c section. Why is there this obsession with an insta perfect birth with her bloody doula???

Reactions: 8
‘Working in a school’ you’re rarely there love!
Are you declaring your Instagram earnings then?? I’m convinced Seeeeeeeeaannnnn only stays with her for the cash she brings in (and wastes) oh and the fact he gets his end away every second August

Ah Kate. 'What we making' --- well for every item of FRESH fruit and veg purchased Tesco will donate 2p (even though they probably pay me £2k for this ad)

View attachment 1143640
And here are the finished product

I know she likes an edit and to stretch the truth but can anyone else get two identical perfectly circled pieces of pineapple that are insta worthy from a regular Tesco FRESH pineapple ?? No because it's tinned not fresh

absolutely no shade - kids eating fruit is good no matter what ...but the fact that the ad is advertising fresh fruit & she's used tinned 😅
View attachment 1143651
Please report her blunder to ASA and Tesco 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Phone volume turned up to max and I suddenly end up on her story at full blast listening to her slopping that pasta around🥴🤢

The heavy breathing
The noise of the slop being stirred in the pan
I feel sick 😷
Bet that was whacked in a Tupperware for Seaaaaaaaaaaan’s lunch 🤮
She’s not showing off the new car much is she?? Another Tesco payment?
How your tax code is correct KK!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.