Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
This is really pathetic. Why post all these hints all over your social media then? Now I really want someone to call her out.
I did it:

"If you don't want people asking, stop posting cryptic stories. Just last week you were delighted so many people were dm'ing you. Of course if you keep posting stories alluding to something being wrong, people will ask. I think at this point you are posting the stories to boost your engagement as you know people will reply."

She can't have it both ways. Don't post stories clearly showing something is wrong and then be bitchy when people want to know what it is. I am sure she will block me.

Reactions: 20

kln89

810BB44C-3116-4B28-8E3C-94642EA49092.jpeg
Is she actually having a laugh? She was the worst one for not sticking to the rules during last lockdown!!

• Haha
  • Sick

geordiesrus

I had to jump on this post, when I seen there was one dedicated to Kayleigh I laughed so hard!

I had the unfortunate time of working with her years ago when she lived in Newcastle! What a treat she was! She use to always portray the victim, constantly told me in every job she’s had she’s always been bullied, all because girls are jealous of her. Low and behold because I wouldn’t run up her bum! I was the next in line to be accused of bullying her all because I didn’t go to her house to get dressed before a Xmas night out! I mean seriously! She made my life hell!

Also the whole marriage break down then all of a sudden loved up straight away with someone new 🤔

• Wow

BiddyBoo90

She always told me she was bullied at school 😅 tbh I really liked her when I first met her thought she was a lovely girl, but her true colours showed pretty much straight away! She had me in such an anxious mess I requested to have different shifts to her!
I was unfortunate enough to go to school with her! And it was very much her that was the bully!! Proper mean girl style! Not once did she get bullied like she claimed! She made mine (and a lot of others) school life hell!
I came across a whole section on her 'blog' about the traumatic time she had in seniors because of the bullies and it literally made my blood boil!

Typical Kayleigh! Nasty, self obsessed, manipulating bully who always manages to paint herself as a victim!! Still exactly the same as she was at 14!!

I also knew Matt back then and it always baffled me how he was with her. He was so timid in comparison. If she was still speaking and treating him like she used to back then I'm surprised he waiting so long to leave her!!

Reactions: 18

Kc2

Almost time for a new thread folks. Title suggestion: Kayleigh Couture, pregnant and a bore, always wanting more more more!

Reactions: 16

Lechat

VIP Member
She always seems so miserable and moaning about her lot. She’s a baby on the way, nice house, boyfriend, splashed out on a massive Audi, seems well off. And yet she comes across the most negative and miserly woman online. Honestly showing a bit of gratitude and humility wouldn’t go amiss.

Reactions: 15

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I’m absolutely dying hahaha! It must’ve been one of the ones I reported. I got an email from ASA saying they’ve contacted her to go over the rules. So she’s lying that they said she didn’t do anything wrong. I sent them the screenshots where she had NO aff declaration ffs 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

xbxbx

Chatty Member
I’ve just read through this thread (I’m a lurker) and at the beginning there was mention of her going from 250k followers down to 249k etc, I’ve just checked her Instagram and she’s now at 226k! That’s a huge drop or is it just me??😮

Reactions: 14

Esme

VIP Member
Why’s she got such a chip on her shoulder? The ASA protects people and make sure influencers are going by the law. I’m pretty sure they don’t contact influencers to say they didn’t do anything wrong so that’s a lie 🤣

She’s clearly been contacted and warned and is now doing a classic Kayleigh and having a tantrum. What has jack got himself into 🙈

• Haha

xxheidiandparisxx

Her stories have been hilarious today. Congratulating someone on getting to 60k followers and saying “I’m so glad my shout out helped you” the desperation gets worse and worse

• Haha

Eastonell

Okay she’s five minutes pregnant, the bump holding pictures are doing my head in already. Absolute overkill. Especially considering every time she posts one she’s like ‘lol this is just pizza’

Rainbow1

VIP Member
B504EC31-47C7-41A7-BC88-EE947DE6007B.png

I wonder if these are the same neighbours she complained about a while ago- I think something about their dog

again if I had read that about myself online I definitely wouldn’t be making small talk with her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Love how she’s saying she’s angry a lot and never was before being pregnancy, she’s always come across as passive aggressive and the type to kick off/be stroppy if she doesn’t get her own way I think pregnancy and hormones has just heightened that, poor Jack 🙊

Mrsbumble

Not a prude in any way whatsoever but the way jack kept touching and squeezing her bum just made me think that there relationship is purely based on being physically attracted to one another (maybe this is my psychology degree coming out) as others have said, based on this I don’t think they will last!

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Can’t help but think this is something to yet again prove to her family/friends or her ex that she’s “moved on” which I really hope not - definitely not something to rush into.

it seems planned (has she said if it was?) and find it hard to believe a younger guy would be up for actively trying for a baby after less than a year together? Maybe I’m wrong though and he is as broody as her or maybe this is what she really wanted and be just wanted to make her happy.

As others have said, they haven’t had much of a chance to holiday or travel together cause of the pandemic. Congrats to them but I do think it’s a bit hypocritical after all her posts about doing things in your own timeline and how she ended up on a different path being single and starting over at 30. Not very relatable content now for people still on that path if shes now pregnant only a year later!

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
No way!!!! She's mental, she got married, divorced and with someone new all in a year!? Plastering it everywhere after crying only a month ago?! Such a rebound after being in such a long relationship she needs to be on her own and find herself.

God just found them on fb, each others Facebook profile pics already, desperate

• Wow

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I've followed Kayleigh for a while and I really don't know how I feel about her right now. Would just like to preface this with a disclaimer that obviously we don't know anything, speculation seems pointless etc.

It must be really hard to go through a break up like she has - 13 years is a long time to be with someone, let alone going through a wedding and have that excitement and think that you're going to be together and then have it not work out. Then pile on top of this the fact that it's her first break up or first significant break up. So with that in mind I've been trying to cut her some slack. Who amongst us when we've gone through a breakup hasn't wanted to show our ex what they're missing? I do think she's taking it slightly too far at the moment and it seems a bit obvious, but we do dumb stuff when we're hurting.

As for what happened, could just be as simple as one of them (sounds like him) had to come clean with the fact they weren't in love with the other person anymore? I think it's easy to get swept along in a long-term relationship - especially when you've only been with one person and especially once you add in buying a house and getting married. Maybe once the excitement of the wedding had died down he realised that this isn't what he wanted? Who knows.

I do agree that her constant posting on inspirational quotes was getting too much and she could've just done a short post a month ago to say that her relationship had ended, she's finding it tough and she didn't want to talk about it.

What is irritating me the most is the sheer amount of tat that she's posting all the time. While the clothes all look great on her (albeit the photos are heavily edited) they're all from brands that are notoriously cheap and I think there would be a case of internet vs reality once they arrived through the post. I get that her job is to essentially sell clothes and I also get that not everyone can afford pricey sustainable brands but the volume of clothes and outfits she's shilling is really at an ridiculous level right now and seems irrresponsible - financially and also the amount of deliveries she's getting?

• Wow

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
She had her baby shower today and thanked her mum for organising it. Remember she was bitching on her stories a few months ago that no one was organising one for her?

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Anyone caught up on her Q&A? What I gathered from her answers:

- the husband left her and she 100% didn’t want to split.
- she’s said there was no big scandal or affair, also that it was a multitude of reasons. Which makes me wonder what they were and why her husband went through with the wedding if they were existing problems which were clearly a deal breaker for him?
- she doesn’t regret spending so much on her wedding. She’s said she spent thousands but her dad paid the “main chunk”, if the thousands she contributed wasnt the main chunk then what was? £20k? £30k??? So what was the wedding total cost: £40k+ ? What an unbelievable waste of money, even if it had lasted.
- she met the new bf cause he slid into her DM’s??? Sorry to judge but that is no fairytale, Jesus. Also she had loads of boys in her DMs when she became single apparently - def sharing that detail for her ex.

As previous posters have said; there’s no right or wrong timescale for moving on but she has painted a picture that she met the new bf organically, it just happened, she wasn’t expecting it etc etc. But if he slid into the DMs that has been a conscious effort on her part to reply and to continue speaking to him, knowing his intention for speaking to her? if a guy I’d never met slid into my DMs I wouldn’t think he wanted to be friends, put it that way. She didn’t know the guy, so if she honestly wasn’t looking for anything romantic at all (Which is what she’s trying to make out) why would she need to reply ?? She doesn’t owe him anything, he’s a stranger.

I just think to message a total stranger back and forth, there has been some interest or intention on her part to meet someone else. Which if you think of the time scale is very soon for her to be wanting another partner.

she was with her husband for 15 years, she has never been on her own or comfortable being single. Now she has jumped head first into another serious relationship, plastered all over social media without having time to gain her independence and fully heal from her marriage ending. Also it’s just my opinion but the social media stuff is 100% for other people; whether it’s her ex, his family, mutual friends. Genuinely happy people don’t need to plaster their bf all over Instagram and stories for likes.

sorry for the essay! 😂

• Sick