Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a spoilt brat it's unreal, I feel so sorry for the people who have to spend time with her!

Reactions: 6
I’m absolutely dying hahaha! It must’ve been one of the ones I reported. I got an email from ASA saying they’ve contacted her to go over the rules. So she’s lying that they said she didn’t do anything wrong. I sent them the screenshots where she had NO aff declaration ffs 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What a daft bleep she is. Just a few months ago people took screenshots and posted here of where she was hiding her aff link declaration white font on a white background I think and some where she was not disclosing at all. So in some cases she may be "disclosing" it but is sneaky about it. And btw Kayleigh, you dolt, not making it clearly visible (white font on white background) is against ASA rules 👍🏻. I hope she eventually gets fined.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m absolutely dying hahaha! It must’ve been one of the ones I reported. I got an email from ASA saying they’ve contacted her to go over the rules. So she’s lying that they said she didn’t do anything wrong. I sent them the screenshots where she had NO aff declaration ffs 😂😂😂
Hahahahahahahahahahaah! I said she was lying! They are too busy with how many people don’t follow the rules so I knew she was lying when she said she did nothing wrong!!! They only contact people who need to be given guidance, a warning and then a fine if they keep doing it.

At the end of the day, it’s not difficult to clearly mark her stories when they are affiliate links is it. It literally takes a second. I cannot understand why influencers get so annoyed by it.

Every single job in the whole entire world has rules and guidelines to follow and you are held accountable for your actions. Everything you do in life, there are rules - you don’t drive your car with no MOT, you don’t steal from a shop, you don’t skip paying your mortgage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Here’s hoping she can teach that poor baby of hers right from wrong and how to treat others with respect (I seriously doubt it). She’s about to become a mother and it’s high time she matured a little.

Reactions: 9
Oh god! She's going to the bitchy school mum who looks down at others isn't she?. 🤣🙈

Glad she got a warning!

Reactions: 7
She ain't happy 🤣🙈
oh dear, well i got an email today from ASA saying they had a word with her after I reported her Butternut box link (which she earns money off) but marked it as she got nothing.

I don’t care really! She shouldn’t be so sneaky!

Ffs there really wasn’t any need for her to have that big rant was there? She could’ve taken it on the chin and said something along the lines of ‘if you think I’ve not disclosed something correctly please let me know’ and been mature about it. But no, she has to have a tantrum🙄

Loooool I got an email from the ASA too today - clearly they've had a word and told her they've received a number of complaints.

The thing that gets me is, why would you not get to this point and think 'you know what, maybe I did do something wrong after all'? If you've had your wrist slapped by the ASA, it's not for no reason?! Why not learn from it and be better? But no, according to her it's the people who are requesting she follow the rules that are the people in the wrong. HOW is that logical?

Wow so the ASA have obviously had quite a few complaints about her then! Clearly she’s been doing something wrong lol.

Don't be sneaky cow then 🤣🤷‍♀️. Wonder what Jack is like as a person though to be putting up with that? 🤣🙈

Don't be sneaky cow then 🤣🤷‍♀️. Wonder what Jack is like as a person though to be putting up with that? 🤣🙈
I don’t know him but he seems completely besotted with her and like the type of guy to just put up with it 🙈 poor fella. Can just imagine how demanding she is!

Think it’s worked and she’s got the message with the aff link, she’s got ad and aff marked very clearly finally 👏🏼 👏🏼

Last edited:
Think it’s worked and she’s got the message with the aff link, she’s got ad and aff marked very clearly finally 👏🏼 👏🏼
Which is all people wanted after all - it's not a witch hunt like she seems to think! Nobody wants her to not earn money from this, we just want her to do it the right way. I'm glad she's declaring properly 👏🏻

Omg I'm so glad I've found this thread 😂
I used to follow Kayleigh but she got more and more insufferable.
I can't stand her now. She seems like such a spoilt brat and is constantly complaining!!
Well done for reporting her 👏🏼 👍🏼

Reactions: 11
I don’t know him but he seems completely besotted with her and like the type of guy to just put up with it 🙈 poor fella. Can just imagine how demanding she is!

I noticed she’s made it larger and it says ‘Ad Aff’ now instead of just Aff in the same colour as her background. Clearly been told off lol.

Reactions: 5
I can’t see that any of her affiliate links on stories today are marked properly? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If it’s the dog food one then everyone who signs up to butternut box gets links and referrals to give out so I’m sure she thinks she can get around it that way because she thinks she knows it all! However if she’s been paid or gifted then surely it should still be marked somehow? The link gets her money off but she’s already in a deal with them and lots of people click the link I bet she’s making a % as well

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused, what does it matter what her bump looks like? Obviously it’s nice to have a bump but surely it shouldn’t be a big deal? Some people go their whole pregnancy without a bump..

I’m so confused, what does it matter what her bump looks like? Obviously it’s nice to have a bump but surely it shouldn’t be a big deal? Some people go their whole pregnancy without a bump..
I couldn’t help but think how inconsiderate it is to complain about the shape of her baby bump when some people would love to be pregnant.
She’s probably just concerned about the Instagram aesthetic. God forbid she was just happy with her healthy baby 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.