Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought gender reveals/baby showers were all the same these days. I thought people may have brought gifts to that and don't expect to be giving another round of gifts.
She's very entitled.

Reactions: 8
She definitely wanted a girl.

Her post the other day, about not having a boy name picked, yet went into great detail about girl names!

Reactions: 7
I mean the woman who she outed on her stories wasn’t wrong 😂 90% of her questions require pure common sense, who doesn’t know what a vest is?!

Reactions: 10
I'm actually gobsmacked about her pass-agg posts about the babyshower. I'd understand it slightly more if she had a month to go before giving birth but jesus christ love, you've got months. How does she know no one was planning anything!

I guess I don’t know as I don’t have a big Instagram following, but surely if you actually wanted answers to genuine baby questions you would just ask people you know who’ve had a baby? Like you’ll get so many different answers from god knows who that you’ll be even more lost!

I always assumed those kind of questions on insta are purely to get engagement, but then she gets so ratty with some answers she gets that I’m not sure!

Love how she’s probably getting tons of positive messages but ignores them and instead picks out the ‘rude’ ones and replies to them every single time. Also don’t think she’s as ‘clueless’ as she’s making out, shes a first time Mum and yes it’s probably a lot to take in and learn but she follows loads of influencer mums, she has family and friends I’m sure she can ask and a quick google points you in the right direction most the time - she’s just after attention once again with half of it and reassurance from strangers which I find crazy. Of course she’s ‘soooo stressed’ again as well - swear she’s stressed every single day about simple, normal life tasks. It’s like she wants everyone to do everything for her otherwise she can’t cope and just needs an excuse to be lazy.

Never followed anyone as obsessed with their engagement as our Kayleigh J Couture.

Why can't she just be happy with and grateful for the followers she has?

Out of interest why does she has ‘couture’ in the end of her insta handle? I don’t look at her outfits and think couture.. I think pretty little thing / Topshop 🤷🏼‍♀️ Did she do more high end clothes before I discovered her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
B504EC31-47C7-41A7-BC88-EE947DE6007B.png

I wonder if these are the same neighbours she complained about a while ago- I think something about their dog

again if I had read that about myself online I definitely wouldn’t be making small talk with her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 765802
I wonder if these are the same neighbours she complained about a while ago- I think something about their dog

again if I had read that about myself online I definitely wouldn’t be making small talk with her
No wonder her neighbours aren’t talkative when she literally slagged them off ONLINE!! Bet they’ve got Kayleigh all worked out and are steering clear!

She manages to come across as so unlikable and bitchy even when she’s just talking to the camera about another Instagram account she likes. Don’t even know how

Reactions: 11
Her stories have been hilarious today. Congratulating someone on getting to 60k followers and saying “I’m so glad my shout out helped you” the desperation gets worse and worse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the constantly kissing ass for me to try and get a shoutout in return, that’s literally the only reason she’s doing it as she’s never helped anyone else out before… the desperation is real 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s only annoyed because she’s been called out on her sneakyness and now knows she’s going to have to be less sneaky! I don’t think it’s sad that people want influencers to be honest and do their job properly? She’s so strange 😂 ‘go have sex’ what?!

No I'd rather an honest influencer then a fake one!. 🤣🙈. That part is weird as. Who writes that !? 🤣🙈🙊

Reactions: 5
Why’s she got such a chip on her shoulder? The ASA protects people and make sure influencers are going by the law. I’m pretty sure they don’t contact influencers to say they didn’t do anything wrong so that’s a lie 🤣

She’s clearly been contacted and warned and is now doing a classic Kayleigh and having a tantrum. What has jack got himself into 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why she kicking off like a child and getting so defensive if she hasn’t done anything wrong ? Chill hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.