Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely knew a pregnancy announcement was imminent! I noticed she’d been commenting on a lot of pregnant influencers posts for a while and I have a feeling she was wanting a baby at this time in her life. Wishing them all the best!

Reactions: 6
This was definitely predicted earlier in the thread but I’m glad she’s found happiness after her marriage ended. Regardless of the reason why it ended it’s not a nice thing for anyone to go through so I’m glad she’s moving forward with her life with Jack and I wish them both the best, they seem so happy together

Reactions: 4
Enjoy life as a single mum Kayleigh! Hope it’s as ✨insta fabulous✨ as you dream

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210711-151020_Instagram.jpg

So they have been together (roughly) since May last year. Seems very quick!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why you would rush into a relationship so soon after splitting with your husband and then get pregnant so quick. Why not enjoy some time alone or even just spend a few years together before trying for w baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why you would rush into a relationship so soon after splitting with your husband and then get pregnant so quick. Why not enjoy some time alone or even just spend a few years together before trying for w baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree, they haven’t even travelled much together either because of the pandemic. I’d definitely want to experience all of that with a new partner before having a baby but it seems having a baby was her main priority.

Reactions: 3
He might be younger but I don’t think he’s a lot younger, I don’t think his age is the issue here - he seems absolutely besotted with her but I do think he might not realise what he’s letting himself in for. It is how quick it’s happened, I think thats the issue, her marriage hadn’t even properly ended before the got with him - one minute she was heart broken the next she had a new fella which ok, fair enough some people do move on quick but it takes time to properly get over someone and that was a very long relationship that ended and I think she could of benefited from doing the whole being single and finding herself thing for a while first. Then she’s pregnant by him less than a year later - it is a lot. I don’t think they live together properly at the moment for a start (I know she was trying to buy her ex out of her house) and I do think this stems from her wanting the marriage and then a baby thing and obviously that didn’t happen so she’s been desperate for one since… like she’s just wanted to live that through him rather than just perhaps enjoying a new life with him first and seeing what happens. But doesn’t mean they won’t last! We’ll see I guess. I hope it does all work out for them.

Definitely not something I'd want to ever rush into but I can kind of see why she's done it, she "played by the rules" the first time, as in she was with him for a while, they bought a house, got married etc and look at how that ended for her. So I can see why she took the gamble.

But it's odd because they haven't really had the chance to do things as a couple because of the pandemic and she's probs still gonna be dealing with the effects of such a huge relationship breaking down for a while. Seems odd to have a baby at this point.

She was with her husband from when she was a teenager wasn't she? I think she doesn't know how to be alone so she jumped headfirst into the relationship with Jack and now she's pregnant....

Definitely not something I'd want to ever rush into but I can kind of see why she's done it, she "played by the rules" the first time, as in she was with him for a while, they bought a house, got married etc and look at how that ended for her. So I can see why she took the gamble.

But it's odd because they haven't really had the chance to do things as a couple because of the pandemic and she's probs still gonna be dealing with the effects of such a huge relationship breaking down for a while. Seems odd to have a baby at this point.
I wonder has the divorce even gone through?

She was with her husband from when she was a teenager wasn't she? I think she doesn't know how to be alone so she jumped headfirst into the relationship with Jack and now she's pregnant....

I wonder has the divorce even gone through?
I’m pretty sure you have to be separated 2 years before you can file but I could be wrong.

I’m pretty sure you have to be separated 2 years before you can file but I could be wrong.
I think you can file straight away but if one side doesn’t agree you have to wait 2 years. I’d assume both of them would agree so it might already have gone through.

I noticed a little bump in a couple of her pics lately so knew this was coming. I agree it is quick. There’s a lot you don’t know about someone before the 2/3 year mark. Hope it works out for them.

Jack’s reaction was lovely. Bet her ex husbands eyes are rolling into the back of his head

Reactions: 10
Can’t help but think this is something to yet again prove to her family/friends or her ex that she’s “moved on” which I really hope not - definitely not something to rush into.

it seems planned (has she said if it was?) and find it hard to believe a younger guy would be up for actively trying for a baby after less than a year together? Maybe I’m wrong though and he is as broody as her or maybe this is what she really wanted and be just wanted to make her happy.

As others have said, they haven’t had much of a chance to holiday or travel together cause of the pandemic. Congrats to them but I do think it’s a bit hypocritical after all her posts about doing things in your own timeline and how she ended up on a different path being single and starting over at 30. Not very relatable content now for people still on that path if shes now pregnant only a year later!

Reactions: 13
I thought sharing the video of revealing the pregnancy to her boyfriend was too personal tbh. It was uncomfortable to watch and I think it's because it seems like another example of her wanting to prove that she's over her ex and has moved on.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she was upfront with him from the beginning i.e. "I want a baby by xyz."
If she was clear with him then I see no issue. But..it all just seems so soon. Do they live togethe?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she was upfront with him from the beginning i.e. "I want a baby by xyz."
If she was clear with him then I see no issue. But..it all just seems so soon. Do they live togethe?
I think he has moved in - the other day she posted that he wanted to buy a certain tea towel but she wouldn’t let him because it’d clash with the kitchen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.