Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so annoying when people get pregnant and then literally EVERYTHING is look at me I’m pregnant. Get a personality!

Reactions: 11
Love how she’s saying she’s angry a lot and never was before being pregnancy, she’s always come across as passive aggressive and the type to kick off/be stroppy if she doesn’t get her own way I think pregnancy and hormones has just heightened that, poor Jack 🙊

Reactions: 13
ANOTHER holding bump pic. Why do so many instagrammers instantly lose their identity and personality the second they become pregnant? Are they not allowed to be happily pregnant/a happy mother and also post stuff non-baby related?!

Reactions: 9
ANOTHER holding bump pic. Why do so many instagrammers instantly lose their identity and personality the second they become pregnant? Are they not allowed to be happily pregnant/a happy mother and also post stuff non-baby related?!
Oh is she pregnant? 😉 Never would have guessed 🤣 but then she had no personality before!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on it again with aff links isn’t she, ‘ask me for a link’ in other words I need a bit extra ££ this month so I need to rinse my followers for theirs 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on it again with aff links isn’t she, ‘ask me for a link’ in other words I need a bit extra ££ this month so I need to rinse my followers for theirs 😒
It’s a bizarre set up. I can type in ‘wedding guest dress’ in ASOS search and it comes up with all different ones, then I would just pick one at random
I don’t really get how it’s a ‘recommendation’
It’s just a random pick?!

Reactions: 8
She’s hiding the ‘aff’ declaration again too. So shady. Does anyone know if this can be reported?
Yes you can. Here’s the link
Literally takes less than 2 minutes. You just say where and when you saw it (social media, Instagram, today’s date and the rough time) then add her handle, screenshots and why you’re complaining (she is purposely hiding the aff to deceive people when using the swipe up that will end up earning her commission) x

Reactions: 4
She always does that it’s so annoying. She knows full well what she’s doing, she always makes it not obvious by choosing a font colour similar to the background or something so you can’t really see it unless you look hard. I never click links anyway from influencers because I don’t trust them but it’s so sneaky that she’s trying to make out it’s not an aff link, she needs telling!

Reactions: 6
I see she put a swipe up for butternut box. I use them and every referral you get, you get money off your next box yet she’s labelled it as nothing is in it for her :cautious: (the link is an influencer referral link. Cheeky !

Reactions: 6
Just my opinion but I would be worried if I was her…being unvaccinated and no mask wearing at the kind of event she’s at tonight.

Just my opinion but I would be worried if I was her…being unvaccinated and no mask wearing at the kind of event she’s at tonight.
Personally having done my own research, I agree it’s incredibly risky to be pregnant, choosing not to get vaccinated and behaving like she is. After losing one baby, I’d think she would want to be cautious.

How desperate that she was saying on her story she’s losing followers so do any other pregnant people want to shout out each other’s accounts, but then going on to say but it’s not about the followers/numbers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just read through this thread (I’m a lurker) and at the beginning there was mention of her going from 250k followers down to 249k etc, I’ve just checked her Instagram and she’s now at 226k! That’s a huge drop or is it just me??😮

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.