Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you’re right, look how wonky the wall goes at the bottom
Looks like she has two bumps... one on her stomach and her ass. Like a camel. Why would anyone edit their pic to look like that? Utterly bizarre type of dysmorphia.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she takes a pic of her bump lying down and says it’s small, of course it’s going to look smaller when you lie down! I don’t think her bump looks really small at all, i mean you can now tell she’s pregnant in the pics she’s posted and that it’s an obvious bump, it looks like she has a nice bump for how far along she is, why’s she so obsessed with comparing herself to others and size?!

Reactions: 6
You’d think she’d be more careful with her health and that of the baby considering what happened previously. I wonder if she would have been more protective if the baby was a girl 🙃

Reactions: 3
Why does she care about bump sizes? As long as the doctor is happy with the progress then why does anyone’s bump size matter.
Is she honestly not capable of talking about any other topic besides pregnancy? Dear lord.

Reactions: 3
She always told me she was bullied at school 😅 tbh I really liked her when I first met her thought she was a lovely girl, but her true colours showed pretty much straight away! She had me in such an anxious mess I requested to have different shifts to her!
I was unfortunate enough to go to school with her! And it was very much her that was the bully!! Proper mean girl style! Not once did she get bullied like she claimed! She made mine (and a lot of others) school life hell!
I came across a whole section on her 'blog' about the traumatic time she had in seniors because of the bullies and it literally made my blood boil!

Typical Kayleigh! Nasty, self obsessed, manipulating bully who always manages to paint herself as a victim!! Still exactly the same as she was at 14!!

I also knew Matt back then and it always baffled me how he was with her. He was so timid in comparison. If she was still speaking and treating him like she used to back then I'm surprised he waiting so long to leave her!!

Reactions: 18
I was unfortunate enough to go to school with her! And it was very much her that was the bully!! Proper mean girl style! Not once did she get bullied like she claimed! She made mine (and a lot of others) school life hell!
I came across a whole section on her 'blog' about the traumatic time she had in seniors because of the bullies and it literally made my blood boil!

Typical Kayleigh! Nasty, self obsessed, manipulating bully who always manages to paint herself as a victim!! Still exactly the same as she was at 14!!

I also knew Matt back then and it always baffled me how he was with her. He was so timid in comparison. If she was still speaking and treating him like she used to back then I'm surprised he waiting so long to leave her!!
Here for this tea...

Wait what?! Not secretive about aff links? Is she mad?! All the proof in this thread of her hiding them and being sly about it, nobody is fooled darling

37C1BBF8-57AB-4B17-9350-9FA3556CF69F.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wait what?! Not secretive about aff links? Is she mad?! All the proof in this thread of her hiding them and being sly about it, nobody is fooled darling

View attachment 749879
Nice of her to be truthful about how long she can earn commission from the swipe up 🙄 and as for saying some people can be secretive, she’s the worst

Reactions: 4
She's being soooo beggy and transparent about the baby shower. She KNOWS she's not meant to organise it herself, she's just being wildly passive aggressive as per usual.

If she wants a baby shower (she seems to think she's *entitled* to one...), she should mention it to her mum or something and tell her they're usually arranged by other people. Her poor mum probably doesn't even know, mine wouldn't have the foggiest, they're a relatively new thing that's come over from the US aren't they?!

Her sense of entitlement makes me cringe so badly.

Reactions: 11
Such a spoilt brat. She’s not due until December, both my friends has theirs the month before they were due so perhaps nobody’s even thought about it yet there’s still plenty of time for one to be organised! She’ll want a massive extravagant baby shower that she can show off online so I bet nobody wants the task or the cost of organising all that. I imagine she’s super hard to please and everyone around her knows that too.

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she’s basically slagging off all her close friends and family for ‘not offering’ to plan her baby shower. Give them a chance hun, baby showers should only take a short time to plan unless you’re a narcissistic person who needs a huge affair.

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she’s basically slagging off all her close friends and family for ‘not offering’ to plan her baby shower. Give them a chance hun, baby showers should only take a short time to plan unless you’re a narcissistic person who needs a huge affair.
She wants afternoon tea at a nice venue for 40 people. Narcissism confirmed 😂

Reactions: 7
Urgh I HATE baby showers. I literally don't get the point in them?
Completely agree. Why should people need to buy you a gift because you chose to get knocked up?

(*disclaimer* I know giving gifts is lovely, and I also know some people would never expect them, but she is definitely the kind of person who would. I can picture the passive aggressive "just out of interest, did people give you presents at your shower? I just ask because some people didn't at mine and I was surprised because I thought that was the norm 🙈" insta stories afterwards)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We had a baby shower but it was more of a family get together, a bbq in the garden. We specifically requested no gifts and insisted people wait until baby arrived (we didn’t know the sex so therefore had no over egged gender reveal either).

Kayleigh just wants all the attention on her. She’s got nothing else in her life to keep her busy other than to grumble nobody has jumped at doing one for her but I’m sure those people she expects to be all over it actually have lives, jobs and families keeping them busy. It’s only the beginning of September! As above comments, I bet she’d want some insanely overpriced and tacky shower.

Reactions: 7
If I had made a public comment that no one had bothered throwing me a baby shower 4 months before giving birth I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have any friends left!

Agree with others saying when I’ve been to baby showers their a month or two prior to due date so her friends probably aren’t even thinking about it til next month!

Or shall I say they were thinking about it and probably thinking screw her now 🤣

Reactions: 8
If I had made a public comment that no one had bothered throwing me a baby shower 4 months before giving birth I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have any friends left!

Agree with others saying when I’ve been to baby showers their a month or two prior to due date so her friends probably aren’t even thinking about it til next month!

Or shall I say they were thinking about it and probably thinking screw her now 🤣
Exactly, imagine being her Mum, sister, friends etc and seeing that. The attention from the pregnancy announcement, then gender announcement has obviously worn off and things have gone quiet so she now needs another excuse for people to be fussing over her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.