Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bratxoxo

6660F575-E637-438C-9713-55BD1D1809E9.jpeg

I always hate this rant and Kayleigh has said it a few times in the past. I watch everyone’s story’s but I literally don’t like or comment on anyone’s pictures? It’s quite normal to watch someone’s story when you’re flicking through but not rush to show them engagement

Reactions: 12
I actually have so much respect for her now. She has posted a really well written, informative explanation and has clearly been through absolute hell. I think she’s extremely brave to have shared what she has. I really wish her all the best with this pregnancy and her relationship.

BettySpaghetty

I've seen so many stories of unvaccinated pregnant women in icu with covid and there was one poor lady in Ireland who died and was only in her 30s. If I was her I would literally be staying in my house until December if that's what it took. Maybe not that extreme but doing the bare minimum

• Sad

Eastonell

just here to see if her husbands still single ‘cause I always thought he was hella cute

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
What a daft cunt she is. Just a few months ago people took screenshots and posted here of where she was hiding her aff link declaration white font on a white background I think and some where she was not disclosing at all. So in some cases she may be "disclosing" it but is sneaky about it. And btw Kayleigh, you dolt, not making it clearly visible (white font on white background) is against ASA rules 👍🏻. I hope she eventually gets fined.

• Heart

Kc2

She's being soooo beggy and transparent about the baby shower. She KNOWS she's not meant to organise it herself, she's just being wildly passive aggressive as per usual.

If she wants a baby shower (she seems to think she's *entitled* to one...), she should mention it to her mum or something and tell her they're usually arranged by other people. Her poor mum probably doesn't even know, mine wouldn't have the foggiest, they're a relatively new thing that's come over from the US aren't they?!

Her sense of entitlement makes me cringe so badly.

Reactions: 11

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Absolutely cannot deal with her moaning about lockdown and also 'hoping it works'. I think the government have definitely handled this terribly but people need to take some personal responsibility and as far as I'm concerned it's down to people like her that we're even having to have another lockdown.

Her advice to someone to have a quiet birthday and then celebrate later was rich - she had a week long celebration and went here there and everywhere!

• Sick

Sprankers

Maybe I’m being overly unkind but…anyone else think that she’s just basically used her gynae issues to get Jack on the page to start trying?

Like ‘the drs have said it could “take ages” to get pregnant, so we might as well get trying now so in a couple of years when it finally happens we’ll be ready’ and boom! Pregnant straight away, shocked Pikachu face.
Maybe I’m just overly cautious, and I understand that feeling of when you know, you know but…a child *really* ties you to another person, and if they turn out to be a turd after 18 months then you’re screwed!

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
It’s so annoying when people get pregnant and then literally EVERYTHING is look at me I’m pregnant. Get a personality!

vitton05

She manages to come across as so unlikable and bitchy even when she’s just talking to the camera about another Instagram account she likes. Don’t even know how

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s gone from posting outfits with face cut off, to full on baby posts and sharing lots of detail of her life. And she’s surprised she’s not got the same reach?!
A lot of people just want outfit inspo which is prob why her old posts got good reach. Pregnancy and baby content isn’t for everyone so I’m not surprised her posts don’t have the same pull anymore.
She’s needs to just accept that and stop moaning. Or change the content and stop over sharing. Blaming the platform is easy, funny how it’s never their content that is the issue 🧐

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
It’s the constantly kissing ass for me to try and get a shoutout in return, that’s literally the only reason she’s doing it as she’s never helped anyone else out before… the desperation is real 🤣

• Haha

vitton05

‘But I really want the big round pregnant tummy’ as if it’s a style or something and she’s asking her followers how to get one?

Feel sorry for anyone in her life, she must be HARD work.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Funny how just because he’s in a relationship with someone else now she’s accusing him of that when she said nothing awful had happened before. She moved on pretty quick herself! She’s also about to have a baby with someone else so why is she still going on about and pissed off about her ex and what he’s up to?!

Kc2

Everything she posts is soooo heavily filtered. Why does your face need distorting to the shape of a Disney princess for a Hello Fresh ad?!

Screenshot_20211024-181602_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Aemee00

VIP Member
Omg I'm so glad I've found this thread 😂
I used to follow Kayleigh but she got more and more insufferable.
I can't stand her now. She seems like such a spoilt brat and is constantly complaining!!
Well done for reporting her 👏🏼 👍🏼

Eastonell

Wait what?! Not secretive about aff links? Is she mad?! All the proof in this thread of her hiding them and being sly about it, nobody is fooled darling

37C1BBF8-57AB-4B17-9350-9FA3556CF69F.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Tea4u

VIP Member
Someone has called her out!
Her reply was unprofessional and uncalled for. We all know she’s broken lockdown rules from day one and now someone has called her out she’s gone to expose them on her story? Cannot stand her