Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused- doesn’t she realise how long she still has left to go?! Of course her bump will become bigger and way more round. She really is coming across as a bit thick!

Reactions: 4
She always seems so miserable and moaning about her lot. She’s a baby on the way, nice house, boyfriend, splashed out on a massive Audi, seems well off. And yet she comes across the most negative and miserly woman online. Honestly showing a bit of gratitude and humility wouldn’t go amiss.

Reactions: 15
She always seems so miserable and moaning about her lot. She’s a baby on the way, nice house, boyfriend, splashed out on a massive Audi, seems well off. And yet she comes across the most negative and miserly woman online. Honestly showing a bit of gratitude and humility wouldn’t go amiss.
Perhaps she's secretly resentful of the choices she's made...no other reason as to complain so much.

I think she’s always wanting more and thinking she needs more to be happy rather than living in the moment and being happy with what she’s actually got.

Reactions: 5
‘But I really want the big round pregnant tummy’ as if it’s a style or something and she’s asking her followers how to get one?

Feel sorry for anyone in her life, she must be HARD work.

Reactions: 11
‘But I really want the big round pregnant tummy’ as if it’s a style or something and she’s asking her followers how to get one?

Oh ffs. I’d give my right arm to manage to get pregnant. My bump could be any size or shape in the world as long as the baby’s healthy. So glad I unfollowed she’s just vile

• Heart
Reactions: 12

This is exactly her problem though. She lives her life through Instagram and is clearly comparing herself to other pregnant women and her bump clearly isn’t the shape that she wants 🙄
Imagine that being your main concern. I feel sorry for her if that’s really all she can think about.

Reactions: 7
This is exactly her problem though. She lives her life through Instagram and is clearly comparing herself to other pregnant women and her bump clearly isn’t the shape that she wants 🙄
Imagine that being your main concern. I feel sorry for her if that’s really all she can think about.
this is i how I see it. She’s not happy because she’s constantly comparing to others. She wants an insta perfect house, professional dreamy pregnancy photos, a round bump, neutral toys etc etc. Most people don’t have time to worry about that tit. They are just grateful they have a nice home and a healthy pregnancy. I find her quite angry and bitter as though she resents anyone else doing better or having nicer stuff than her. It’s a sad way to live. Constantly copying others and then feeling bitter that her version isn’t as good. She should try being herself for once.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get what she was hoping to get from that post - it’s not like someone could go “ooh, have you tried doing XYZ, that’ll make your bump perfectly round overnight”?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go again with the latest comp 😂. I do wonder how they even pretend to track how many entries people get, they will never go into people’s stories etc to check they’ve been tagged correctly.

Obviously everyone knows it’s just a following gaining exercise, so don’t act like it’s not lol!

Also, she’s right, most people do have to buy baby items! Can’t all have them gifted!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t mollie mae called out for the same thing where she couldn’t prove she had fairly picked the winner? These sort of comps stink of a follower grab. Just scammy as duck

100% a follower gaining thing but then what they don’t realise is that people will just unfollow after. I always think they don’t pick the winner fairly anyway so they don’t need to keep track of entries because she’ll no doubt have a winner in mind that she chooses herself, it won’t be fairly drawn where all winners are put into a hat or something because that would take them too long to do all that and check all winners have entered correctly

Reactions: 3
Small annoyance that she’s bought summer clothes for baby in 3-6 months even though he’s due in December
Surely you’d buy 6-9 so he’ll get more wear out of them?

Almost time for a new thread folks. Title suggestion: Kayleigh Couture, pregnant and a bore, always wanting more more more!

Reactions: 16
Latest onslaught is hmm interesting. Everyone has opinions, your out there in the big ole insta world! Love how she says she’s not replying, then essentially is replying by all her stories afterwards, but she’s not upset at all though.
Can imagine her child getting a cold and she’ll do numerous posts asking what medicine to give them then again when it’s worked, probably get an AFF in there too!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Tbh, I think she's well within her rights to be upset about those messages. There is so much judgement and misinformation about antidepressants and pregnancy when the truth is antidepressants ultimately save lives

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t agree with shaming women/mothers like that. I think we could tell by her reactions to certain stuff she was struggling a bit with her emotions so I’m actually glad she’s spoken to someone - that person is just an idiot!

Latest onslaught is hmm interesting. Everyone has opinions, your out there in the big ole insta world! Love how she says she’s not replying, then essentially is replying by all her stories afterwards, but she’s not upset at all though.
Can imagine her child getting a cold and she’ll do numerous posts asking what medicine to give them then again when it’s worked, probably get an AFF in there too!
Trolls are hilarious. They act all high and mighty but yet don’t know that it’s could/would/should HAVE not ‘could of’.

Reactions: 1
I find Kayleigh annoying but that message is totally out of order. How dare they berate someone for taking antidepressants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.