Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she even leave that note on show? I mean it’s not a big deal but just seems a bit unprofessional to me. She’s so sloppy,
I couldn’t imagine her actually holding down a real job, especially an ‘important’ one.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s kind of what I thought. She doesn’t give off the impression of being very intelligent. I honestly don’t know what she would do for work if she wasn’t an influencer. Her following numbers have dropped also

Reactions: 3
She says she has a full time job alongside being an influencer working at an agency that helps influencers so she can hold down a job I’m just not sure how competent she is at it 🤣

Reactions: 2
With all the influencers out there though, I don’t know it’s a long term job? I guess they could transfer to sales as this is essentially what it is

Reactions: 2
810BB44C-3116-4B28-8E3C-94642EA49092.jpeg
Is she actually having a laugh? She was the worst one for not sticking to the rules during last lockdown!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Absolutely cannot deal with her moaning about lockdown and also 'hoping it works'. I think the government have definitely handled this terribly but people need to take some personal responsibility and as far as I'm concerned it's down to people like her that we're even having to have another lockdown.

Her advice to someone to have a quiet birthday and then celebrate later was rich - she had a week long celebration and went here there and everywhere!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Veryyyy quick relationship if she’s claiming she didn’t even know he existed at the start of first lockdown and he’s practically moved in now?! I reckon she will definitely be pregnant soon and then get engaged etc

Reactions: 5
Veryyyy quick relationship if she’s claiming she didn’t even know he existed at the start of first lockdown and he’s practically moved in now?! I reckon she will definitely be pregnant soon and then get engaged etc
I think this second lockdown might be the end of them. I feel like the novelty of someone new will wear off for her. He seems like a sweet guy, but to me their relationship stinks of rebound.

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t been posting as much about him lately and back to the underwear shots again

Reactions: 1
I think she’ll get bored of him as well eventually, she was flattered by him and his nice messages and desperate for some attention/someone to shove in her exes face so she literally jumped at the first man she could get, she rushed into it and has then also moved too fast. Poor lad seems smitten though!

Reactions: 1
That comment was always coming 🙈
Not sure why she’s getting so arsey about it. She only confirmed her split about six months ago and when you put your entire life in the public eye people are going to ask questions!

Reactions: 12
It’s like she forgot she made tonnes of content about engagement, wedding and honeymoon. Anyone dipping in and out of her content could have easily missed the split and now just see her with the new fella. That’s the problem when you put your life on show eh

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's SO rude, not everyone follows your every move Kayleigh Hun, god forbid someone questions something when you put your life/relationship etc on the internet for everyone to see.

I noticed she said yesterday or the day before about her dog having to be groomed/cut short as it was really matted, I felt like replying and saying I have a similar breed of dog and if you brush them regularly and get them groomed regularly they don't get matted but no doubt I'd of got an arsey reply or been blocked!

Reactions: 8
fully agree with all of this ^
Thinks so highly of herself. I unfollowed her ages ago because her content is repetitive and boring and all she does is whinge or moan

And re Betsy, she should know by now that she needs to be groomed daily or very often. I’m a newbie cockapoo owner and it was clear for me quite early on how much grooming they need and I’m only 4 months in!

Love how she still has her wedding and honeymoon highlights up though.

Reactions: 5
‘Not sure why I still have to explain this’ maybe because people don’t see how you can marry and be divorced within like a year?? For most people that ain’t normal hun 🥴
Married, separated, a new partner that’s moved in all in that time 🤣 and not yet divorced! No wonder people are confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.