Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meepwaj

This girl is a selfish fucking arsehole. Loves to pretend she lives in Manchester when it suits her, but now we’re tier 3 she’s swanning off to Cumbria (90 miles away) and Cheshire so she can go out for dinners and hotel trips (both areas tier 2). It’s idiots like this which are why the rest of us are stuck with restrictions still. Maybe she’ll catch it and realise the consequences of her actions.

Reactions: 13

noaddedsugar

Had to unfollow her. I know she’s pregnant but you would honestly think she’s the first person to ever be pregnant from the way she goes on. Also the constant asking of questions on her stories that she could just google. I’m expecting too and due the exact same day she is so you would think I would love her content but she is so self involved and up herself!

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I thought sharing the video of revealing the pregnancy to her boyfriend was too personal tbh. It was uncomfortable to watch and I think it's because it seems like another example of her wanting to prove that she's over her ex and has moved on.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
God the valentines posts and stories are absolute overkill today

wonder who’s benefit that is for 🙄 I’m a firm believer that genuinely happy couples don’t feel the need to post their “happiness” excessively on social media

Reactions: 12

Kc2

Loooool I got an email from the ASA too today - clearly they've had a word and told her they've received a number of complaints.

The thing that gets me is, why would you not get to this point and think 'you know what, maybe I did do something wrong after all'? If you've had your wrist slapped by the ASA, it's not for no reason?! Why not learn from it and be better? But no, according to her it's the people who are requesting she follow the rules that are the people in the wrong. HOW is that logical?

Kc2

Urgh I HATE baby showers. I literally don't get the point in them?
Completely agree. Why should people need to buy you a gift because you chose to get knocked up?

(*disclaimer* I know giving gifts is lovely, and I also know some people would never expect them, but she is definitely the kind of person who would. I can picture the passive aggressive "just out of interest, did people give you presents at your shower? I just ask because some people didn't at mine and I was surprised because I thought that was the norm 🙈" insta stories afterwards)

• Haha

Glittergirl567

She’s not a nice girl. She is extremely vacuous and self involved to the extent that when one of her friends parents passed away she made no contact apart from to whine about how she looked...

• Wow

Elvis4525

I just don’t understand the need to still be speaking about her ex when she’s literally due a baby with her new boyfriend any time soon..
I get when something comes up with friends about it and you may have your say but on your insta for everyone to see, seems a bit strange. I know they were together a long time but hun you’ve moved on and about to have a baby, just leave it….

Sprankers

Gets told by followers that she needs to post reels to “beat the Instagram algorithm” that has hidden all her posts and…oops what do you know! Here’s a feel of her dog that she “meant to post days ago” but forgot because of “baby brain”

Does she think we’re stupid?!

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
It’s like she forgot she made tonnes of content about engagement, wedding and honeymoon. Anyone dipping in and out of her content could have easily missed the split and now just see her with the new fella. That’s the problem when you put your life on show eh

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s gearing up to be a full time mummy influencer isn’t she. I note she barely mentions Jack now. He’s served his purpose, once baby is here he’ll not get a look in 😂

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
So what? Sharing photos doesn’t mean everyone is entitled to know your personal business
No one has said that at all.

But do bear in mind, she was posting all these quotes, crying selfies, switching houses during lockdown. It was inevitable that people were going to message her and ask her if she was ok and what was going on. yes this thread was gossiping and speculating about it, because that’s the point of the site. No one has been nasty or wished her ill. People on this thread felt that she should just say what is going on rather than suggesting via quotes and crying selfies. That’s their opinion and no one here forced her into talking about her separation.
A lot of people feel you can’t have it both ways, where you keep hinting about something major happening and then cry wolf when people directly ask you about it. To be honest if she’d just carried on posting selfies of her outfits no one would have really known about her marital issues, she was the one drawing attention to something going on in her personal life 🤷‍♀️

Lechat

VIP Member
Anyone else find it a bit galling that she’s posting about the level of maternity pay and how to save money when she just got a bloody new Range Rover evoke? I mean the point about mat pay is valid and many women struggle but feels like she’s using it as a topic for engagement when clearly she can’t be in that boat herself with her brand new 4 x 4 and unnecessary redecoration of her whole house.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I wonder what shit tacky reality tv show she’s applied for. Apparantly she’s been approached multiple times for love island

1) that’s not a compliment
2) you were married until very recently and in a long term relationship before that - perhaps might want to consider why you were giving off the vibe you’d be up for being approached for a dating show - might be the reason for the very speedy divorce

Amyb97

She was sent some pyjamas marked as “gifted” today but the note says “let us know when you’ve taken the photos so we can arrange it payment”. That’s not a gift then?
I don’t think Kayleigh understands influencing.

• Wow

Gossipgal00

It’s obviously horrible what she went through. I was just under the impression they suffered a loss so tried again.
i still stick to what I said earlier. I don’t know why you would try for a baby less than a year after starting a relationship, surely you’re still getting to know each other and loving that honeymoon period.
I feel like this attitude is why people spend their whole lives worrying about if they’re conforming to society’s views of what’s right or wrong. Why is it always-

Meet boy/girl
Date for long enough to be acceptable by others
Buy a house
Get married
Have a baby
Live happily ever after

it’s absolutely ridiculous. You could be with someone for 10 years and not truly know what they are like, or you could be with someone 6 months and know them inside out. I personally believe life is far too short and if you’re in love with someone and believe it’s right to bring a child into the world who will be loved and looked after then why does it matter how long they’ve been together??

Its the same scenario of asking couples that have been together 10 years why they don’t have children yet? It’s just rude and no ones business.

• Heart

Cooksie

VIP Member
‘But I really want the big round pregnant tummy’ as if it’s a style or something and she’s asking her followers how to get one?

Feel sorry for anyone in her life, she must be HARD work.
Oh ffs. I’d give my right arm to manage to get pregnant. My bump could be any size or shape in the world as long as the baby’s healthy. So glad I unfollowed she’s just vile

• Heart

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Ffs there really wasn’t any need for her to have that big rant was there? She could’ve taken it on the chin and said something along the lines of ‘if you think I’ve not disclosed something correctly please let me know’ and been mature about it. But no, she has to have a tantrum🙄