Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 422510
I always hate this rant and Kayleigh has said it a few times in the past. I watch everyone’s story’s but I literally don’t like or comment on anyone’s pictures? It’s quite normal to watch someone’s story when you’re flicking through but not rush to show them engagement
She is a pathetic immature little brat. She's 30 and needs to grow the duck up and stopped being so invested in IG. She just seems so bitter, bitchy and insecure. They probably look to lol at her thirst trap photos like we do. 🙂

Reactions: 7
Her latest stories 😮 wow were going down that route again. Like how she makes a point of covering bits up, but then attaches a link to the full photo anyway!
it’s been taken down off I saw it first now, they must not have liked the nips!

Reactions: 2
God the valentines posts and stories are absolute overkill today

wonder who’s benefit that is for 🙄 I’m a firm believer that genuinely happy couples don’t feel the need to post their “happiness” excessively on social media

Reactions: 12
I had to jump on this post, when I seen there was one dedicated to Kayleigh I laughed so hard!

I had the unfortunate time of working with her years ago when she lived in Newcastle! What a treat she was! She use to always portray the victim, constantly told me in every job she’s had she’s always been bullied, all because girls are jealous of her. Low and behold because I wouldn’t run up her bum! I was the next in line to be accused of bullying her all because I didn’t go to her house to get dressed before a Xmas night out! I mean seriously! She made my life hell!

Also the whole marriage break down then all of a sudden loved up straight away with someone new 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I had to jump on this post, when I seen there was one dedicated to Kayleigh I laughed so hard!

I had the unfortunate time of working with her years ago when she lived in Newcastle! What a treat she was! She use to always portray the victim, constantly told me in every job she’s had she’s always been bullied, all because girls are jealous of her. Low and behold because I wouldn’t run up her bum! I was the next in line to be accused of bullying her all because I didn’t go to her house to get dressed before a Xmas night out! I mean seriously! She made my life hell!

Also the whole marriage break down then all of a sudden loved up straight away with someone new 🤔
jeez she sounds like hard work. how can she say you were bullying her because you didn’t go to her house to get ready for a night out? I imagine she’s someone used to getting her own way and can turn very difficult if she doesn’t get it.

new man Jack does appear to be besotted with her, but I almost feel she’s using him like a handy man! Funny she’s got him doing all her diy 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
jeez she sounds like hard work. how can she say you were bullying her because you didn’t go to her house to get ready for a night out? I imagine she’s someone used to getting her own way and can turn very difficult if she doesn’t get it.

new man Jack does appear to be besotted with her, but I almost feel she’s using him like a handy man! Funny she’s got him doing all her diy 🤨
Oh she’s very hard work, she tried to accuse people of talking about me to stop me talking to them, which I of course didn’t believe, so she turned on me! Very petty, we were about 21 at the time aswell! Spent most her time playing with her hair and looking at herself in the mirror at work too.

I worked with her just as she started her blog, I mean she’s done well for herself absolutely, however as pretty as you can be having an ugly personality always shines through.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s very hard work, she tried to accuse people of talking about me to stop me talking to them, which I of course didn’t believe, so she turned on me! Very petty, we were about 21 at the time aswell! Spent most her time playing with her hair and looking at herself in the mirror at work too.

I worked with her just as she started her blog, I mean she’s done well for herself absolutely, however as pretty as you can be having an ugly personality always shines through.
None of this actually surprises me. She has always come across as a total madam. I imagine she was one the stereotypical girl gang bullies in school and has clearly carried it on straight into adulthood.

Reactions: 7
I definitely think her whole Instagram and her new boyfriend are just to show the husband “what he’s missing” (which would be nothing 🤪). They say a private life is a happy life but she spends so much time showing how happy she is and half naked photos, that I don’t think she is at all. It’s all smoke and mirrors. She must still be really hurting from the marriage breakdown. Maybe the husband asked her to tone down the influencer stuff or less lingerie photos and she refused as she seems to be doing more than ever now?

None of this actually surprises me. She has always come across as a total madam. I imagine she was one the stereotypical girl gang bullies in school and has clearly carried it on straight into adulthood.
She always told me she was bullied at school 😅 tbh I really liked her when I first met her thought she was a lovely girl, but her true colours showed pretty much straight away! She had me in such an anxious mess I requested to have different shifts to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She always told me she was bullied at school 😅 tbh I really liked her when I first met her thought she was a lovely girl, but her true colours showed pretty much straight away! She had me in such an anxious mess I requested to have different shifts to her!
Of course she did. What a nasty peice of work she is. I bet you were glad to see the back of her. I despise bullies!

Reactions: 3
Have you any idea why her husband left her?

Reactions: 1
Some of the stuff she wears is awful🤮🤮.

I think her husband left her because he was probably fed up of having their life posted on Instagram 24/7 . Having to stand there and take photos of her posing for the gram.

I agree and think she's only moved on to make her ex husband jealous. Jack's a mug for being with her. He had a sense he'd leave.
If you were really that happy you wouldn't need to post about it.

She definitely comes across controlling

Reactions: 6
Yeah, weird.. She mentioned that she was having health problems, wonder if it’s to do with that.

Reactions: 1
Really surprised at her stories today mentioning her neighbours noisy dog then going onto saying they’ve just had a baby and aren’t very friendly.
Someone commented about sending a polite note and she says she doesn’t want to do that and add stress to their lives but she is quite happy to call them out on instagram where other people living in her street will know them etc?!

How awful if the neighbours seen that i would be so angry

• Wow
I saw that too and in the next story she said the man called the dog to come back inside. My first thought was what if he’s seen her insta stories? She can’t be sure they don’t know who she is?

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow her but watched the story about her complaining after reading it here. She just radiates that bitchy girl vibe. Yeah barking is annoying but there’s just something about her I just don’t like lol. You can imagine her watching you and then rolling her eyes at you when you’re not looking 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.