Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More posts begging for “why”
She is being ridiculous and attention-seeking. Do you think they've actually separated?

Is anyone brave enough to reply and ask if she and her husband separated? Surely others are asking too.

Reactions: 3
She is being ridiculous and attention-seeking. Do you think they've actually separated?

Is anyone brave enough to reply and ask if she and her husband separated? Surely others are asking too.
I reckon people are tbh. I wouldn’t directly ask but surely there would be people who would lol

Reactions: 1
so she’s back at her house.., there was another woman’s legs and feet in one story so must be there with her nan or mum? No sign of her husband yet.

Reactions: 1
She’s just being a dick now with all these stories, hints so people can ask and she doesn’t reply

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’s getting loads of questions and ignoring them.

its going to sound harsh but we’re only seeing her side of things too. Like a lot of people are going to assume her husband has done something, but whose to say it’s not other way round.

Reactions: 5
Im going to have a guess and say he was moving out whilst she was away at her nans and now hes gone she can move back in

This is really pathetic. Why post all these hints all over your social media then? Now I really want someone to call her out.
I did it:

"If you don't want people asking, stop posting cryptic stories. Just last week you were delighted so many people were dm'ing you. Of course if you keep posting stories alluding to something being wrong, people will ask. I think at this point you are posting the stories to boost your engagement as you know people will reply."

She can't have it both ways. Don't post stories clearly showing something is wrong and then be bitchy when people want to know what it is. I am sure she will block me.

Reactions: 20
This whole cryptic tit is like when attention-seeking people on facebook say 'oh my god i can't believe it i'm so upset' without telling the details and then proceed to DM people to tell them. If she was that fussed about people asking, she could easily have masked all of this, and gone about her usual business and been careful about what she posts on instagram, and no one would have been any the wiser.

Shes definitely back where she grew up, I'm from the same place originally. The Lakes is what we like to tell people it is 🤣 whilst it's close and parts are gorgeous, it's not the lakes! I don't mind her at all, pretty sure I went to college with her and she was ok. I feel for her if she is going through a breakup, they have been together for yonks! The quotes are becoming a bit.... dunno! It must be hard but either say something or don't.
Really? I honestly always thought she was a chav from the back end of Manchester tbh

It's funny isn't it, I used to envy her life but now she just seems like that annoying lass you have on Facebook posting statuses about how crap she feels then when people ask what's wrong she tells them to DM her.. Revealing pics, when lockdown is over it will be girls nights out.. I don't need no man ect. They got married less than a year ago its embarrassing really she should of kept it private.
The only thing merely envious and this goes for other influencers too. Their bodies and that’s the only thing they’ve got.

But the marriage looked too forced, the house is alright and her clothes are all market stall tier or PLT tat.

I’m more envious of the micro bloggers and whatnot who go travelling and work abroad and collab with companies overseas and experience new things.

The british influencers are all the same tbh

This is really pathetic. Why post all these hints all over your social media then? Now I really want someone to call her out.
So ridiculous when the other day she was saying how she’ll tell when she’s ready etc. Really is just attention seeking, she’s deleted that story now too.
kept this one so can assume for sure a break up unless she’s trying to play everyone

Attachments

This whole cryptic tit is like when attention-seeking people on facebook say 'oh my god i can't believe it i'm so upset' without telling the details and then proceed to DM people to tell them. If she was that fussed about people asking, she could easily have masked all of this, and gone about her usual business and been careful about what she posts on instagram, and no one would have been any the wiser.
100% agree. She never shared her husband much apart from the wedding so if she hadn’t mentioned it no one would probably know.... other than her being at her nan’s during lockdown. so we can only conclude it’s about attention at this stage rather than looking for support.

sharing a playlist of break up songs is so very obvious. then has the cheek to complain people are asking her for the tea.

Reactions: 7
She replied to me and was not impressed by what I said 🙃
Lol. Her answer doesn’t even make sense. It’s like she’s admitting she is posting to get ‘lovely’ messages. Well that’s engagement isn’t it??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.