Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! So bleeping shady! Just post it and be transparent so people know!
I’ve regularly reported someone for this kind of behaviour. All you need is a screenshot, date and time and why you think it’s out of order, so in this case it’s the being sneaky about the aff link or the item is gifted but it’s hard to tell. It takes about 30 seconds and it definitely worked for me as now the “influencer” I reported regularly is suddenly much more clear about gifted items and aff links 🤣 I’d really recommend it

Reactions: 3
I’ve regularly reported someone for this kind of behaviour. All you need is a screenshot, date and time and why you think it’s out of order, so in this case it’s the being sneaky about the aff link or the item is gifted but it’s hard to tell. It takes about 30 seconds and it definitely worked for me as now the “influencer” I reported regularly is suddenly much more clear about gifted items and aff links 🤣 I’d really recommend it
Brilliant! 😂 They need to be being transparent if its gifted, an AD or an AFF link.

Reactions: 2
Brilliant! 😂 They need to be being transparent if its gifted, an AD or an AFF link.
Exactly! It just pisses me off they how think they can get away with it, in particular aff links as it can last for 30 days and so many people don’t realise!

Reactions: 1
Exactly! It just pisses me off they how think they can get away with it, in particular aff links as it can last for 30 days and so many people don’t realise!
Exactly! People should be giving you money; aware they are doing so not because they think you are being helpful and don't realise.

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her but that is awful! I can’t see it and I’m pretty good 🤣 I bet she wrote it in black and put it over her bottoms 🙄

Reactions: 4
I just checked her stories and wow.. talk about trying to hide the fact that it’s an affiliate link! Check out these screenshots and I challenge you to find the ‘aff’ 😂
Wow they’re so well hidden! You can’t see them unless you really look, I wouldn’t of noticed if you hadn’t of said they’re there and to really look! Sneaky!

I just checked her stories and wow.. talk about trying to hide the fact that it’s an affiliate link! Check out these screenshots and I challenge you to find the ‘aff’ 😂
wow that’s terrible!! I found the first one (just!!!) and couldn’t even find the second!! I really hope someone reports her!!

Has anyone watched her “the circle” you/me mr and mrs type quiz on her stories with Jack? It’s sooooo cringe. They both have the personalities of paper bags :sick::sleep:

Reactions: 3
Just watched her I nstagram story from yesterday with Jack. First of all you can tell she has a weird face changing/make up filter on because it keeps moving off her face, it honestly does not make sense to me that people use them and think it’s a shame they clearly want to someone looking back at them that looks completely different to how they look. Secondly, Jack seems so quiet but sweet - you can tell she’s the boss and he clearly just does whatever she says!
Also when she says she’d be the ‘feisty witch who argues with everyone’ I know she was joking but that’s exactly the kind of mean girl I’d expect her to be 😂

Reactions: 9
I probably had this opinion pre kids but as a 30+ year old you’d think she was a bit mature to have this opinion. That poor new mum probably has 1000 things going on in her head than her old friend atm.
Wow! I hope if she ever has a baby she isn’t spoken about this way, especially for the world to see. What a horrible witch. Becoming a mum is such a life changing event and yes you make mum friends that you lean heavily on, especially in the early days, because they get what you’re going through, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have time for your actual friends. I bet she’s made no effort and her friend is sick of it all being about Kayleigh rather than her seeing how she’s doing as a mum and how her new baby is. It’s a two way street IMO. Kayleigh just comes across as SO self centered and immature.

And that comment about the friend who just had a baby proves how immature she is - I often forget she’s 30 and two years older than me because honestly she’s SO immature. I know people in their early 20s more mature than her

Reactions: 7
She seems to be sharing the other side of the story for mums now so probably made her realise the reality! Did wanna message her myself but didn’t know how to word it without being too passive aggressive so glad someone’s done it for me 😂

I had to jump on this post, when I seen there was one dedicated to Kayleigh I laughed so hard!

I had the unfortunate time of working with her years ago when she lived in Newcastle! What a treat she was! She use to always portray the victim, constantly told me in every job she’s had she’s always been bullied, all because girls are jealous of her. Low and behold because I wouldn’t run up her bum! I was the next in line to be accused of bullying her all because I didn’t go to her house to get dressed before a Xmas night out! I mean seriously! She made my life hell!

Also the whole marriage break down then all of a sudden loved up straight away with someone new 🤔
A friend used to do the podium dancing with her many many moons ago and she said exactly the same thing. Full of herself, always wants to be the victim and just down right nasty.

Nice to see a local kicking about too😏😏

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow. Congratulations to her. I think a quick pregnancy was predicted on this thread!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.