Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It definitely wasn't an accident.

She's spoken a lot previously on stories about the pressure to be married etc by a certain age. I can imagine she's felt the same way about children, especially after recently divorcing!
If it was planned then she’s even more stupid than she looks

Reactions: 3
Yep she claims it is and I could honestly see her planning it and being desperate for a baby for a few reasons. Her marriage ending so it’s her way of proving she’s moved on and doesn’t need him, turning 30 (she’d been making a massive thing of turning 30 and feeling the pressure of not doing certain ‘things’ by then). I think she has perhaps wanted to have children at this stage in her life for a long time and thought it was all going in the right direction with her ex husband that when that failed she couldn’t cope with her life not going the way she’d planned it to (she just seems the type to want everything perfectly planned the way she wants it) I think you can tell Jack would go along with anything and everything she says so I doubt he’d say no to her or suggest waiting.

Reactions: 7
Yep she claims it is and I could honestly see her planning it and being desperate for a baby for a few reasons. Her marriage ending so it’s her way of proving she’s moved on and doesn’t need him, turning 30 (she’d been making a massive thing of turning 30 and feeling the pressure of not doing certain ‘things’ by then). I think she has perhaps wanted to have children at this stage in her life for a long time and thought it was all going in the right direction with her ex husband that when that failed she couldn’t cope with her life not going the way she’d planned it to (she just seems the type to want everything perfectly planned the way she wants it) I think you can tell Jack would go along with anything and everything she says so I doubt he’d say no to her or suggest waiting.
Hate to say it but I will be surprised if she and Jack stay together. Kayleigh seems immature and high maintenance and I am sure people get fed up of that.

Reactions: 5
Not a prude in any way whatsoever but the way jack kept touching and squeezing her bum just made me think that there relationship is purely based on being physically attracted to one another (maybe this is my psychology degree coming out) as others have said, based on this I don’t think they will last!

Reactions: 13
Not a prude in any way whatsoever but the way jack kept touching and squeezing her bum just made me think that there relationship is purely based on being physically attracted to one another (maybe this is my psychology degree coming out) as others have said, based on this I don’t think they will last!
The more couples show how "happy" they are on social media, the more unhappy they tend to be in real life. There are loads of studies done on it.

Reactions: 10
I see absolutely zero chemistry between them, but I feel like that's because she doesn't have a big enough personality to have chemistry with anyone!

She has a stinking attitude.

Reactions: 9
I am genuinely curious as to what his friends think about their relationship and her being pregnant already.

Reactions: 9
Would love to know what her ex thinks about it all.
I see she’s back hiding the affiliate declaration on her Instagram stories.

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed her, she was pretty boring anyway but now with all this baby content 😴 she wants to be Elle Darby so badly

Reactions: 7
Keep reporting. The ASA do pull them up on it. Imagine being that desperate to make money off an affiliate link you purposely hide it 😂 pathetic.

Reactions: 8
I have reported her a couple of times but never heard anything about it, should I have had confirmation or anything? Not sure if I missed something 😬

Reactions: 2
I have reported her a couple of times but never heard anything about it, should I have had confirmation or anything? Not sure if I missed something 😬
I think when you do it you can tick a box to hear from them, I’ve seen other people gets email to update them about their report. I’ve done it loads of times and not opted to hear back but noticed the people I’ve reported have suddenly started marking things clearly 😂 you can search on the ASA website too but there’s a lot to look at because there’s so many rules being broken.

Reactions: 1
I messaged her asking her to make the Aff tags a more contrasting colour to make them clearer to see - she did, after I sent that.

Reactions: 3
The gender reveal....there is nothing that irritates me more than social media influencers who 100% have gotten pregnant or had a baby to milk it for social media content. The pregnancy announcement, now the gender reveal...you can just tell this was all the forefront of her mind when deciding she wanted a baby!

Also, on the reel of them firing the confetti cannons does anyone else think she looks nothing like her IG pics and stories? Just shows how posed and heavily filtered all her content is. Not saying she looks bad she just looks dramatically different! It barely even looks like the same person.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.