Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My first incline” lol

D7C62661-A941-4114-988E-78AD861EA002.png

Could she be any more arsey here?!! The girls gone out of her way to add “not judging” to the question. It’s really hard to get things to come across how you mean them in texts/online etc when it’s just written and even more so in those question boxes where your text is limited. It seems to me like the girl who’s posted is aware of this so has added extra to stress that she’s not judging and then Kayleigh still has to add the passive aggressive “does seem judgemental in my opinion”:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This is so bizzare. So she ran through to Jack after the ovulation stick and said she may be pregnant and then did the pregnancy test later that day and found out she was. So why was Jack so surprised in the box video? Was it just for the gram?
Literally everything in her life is for the gram. I honestly think that’s why her marriage broke down, he didn’t even like a photo being taken of him.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I noticed that she says she pretty much told Jack but then the reel she uploaded doesn’t make sense, he must of had a feeling/knew before and that must of literally been filmed for her to put online. She said before her ex was very private and didn’t like being online where as I think she’s desperate for attention online/wants the influencer lifestyle but she can’t handle criticism so I don’t think it’s actually for her! I’m the same as her ex really and I’d hate someone recording my reaction to something like that especially if it was going to end up on the internet 🙈 Jack seems like the type to go along with and agree with absolutely everything she say

Reactions: 7
The car stuff was too much today.

also I had to laugh when she said they weren’t going to get a Range Rover because it didn’t have a big enough boot.
The car conversation was annoying, have those conversations in your DMs hun we don’t care

to be fair to her though I have an Evoque and the boot is quite small. No chance she’d be able to lug all of her gifted baby clobber in there to shoot her new ‘content’ 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s obviously horrible what she went through. I was just under the impression they suffered a loss so tried again.
i still stick to what I said earlier. I don’t know why you would try for a baby less than a year after starting a relationship, surely you’re still getting to know each other and loving that honeymoon period.
I feel like this attitude is why people spend their whole lives worrying about if they’re conforming to society’s views of what’s right or wrong. Why is it always-

Meet boy/girl
Date for long enough to be acceptable by others
Buy a house
Get married
Have a baby
Live happily ever after

it’s absolutely ridiculous. You could be with someone for 10 years and not truly know what they are like, or you could be with someone 6 months and know them inside out. I personally believe life is far too short and if you’re in love with someone and believe it’s right to bring a child into the world who will be loved and looked after then why does it matter how long they’ve been together??

Its the same scenario of asking couples that have been together 10 years why they don’t have children yet? It’s just rude and no ones business.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely think Kayleigh wears the trousers. Jack looks at her like a lost puppy, he’s always got a such a vacant expression.

Reactions: 6
Definitely think Kayleigh wears the trousers. Jack looks at her like a lost puppy, he’s always got a such a vacant expression.
Lights are on but nobody's home comes to mind... Bit mean? Lol. I think Kayleigh seems bitchy and probably a bit of a bully.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get that they're excited and I'm not against her posting pregnancy content at all, especially after what they've been through, but the photoshoots are...a bit much

Reactions: 6
I really hate when you follow an “influencer” on insta for their outfit posts as that’s what their content always is and then they get pregnant and it’s just baby content. I have two kids of my own so could find it relatable but what about all the teenagers or young women that don’t care about baby pictures etc..

Reactions: 8
I just find her all round boring to be honest. Her outfit posts were all the same and just constantly free stuff she’d been sent, she wouldn’t actually wear half of it. I much preferred seeing her outfits she did actually wear out and about because she does always look nice so it’s a shame she didn’t post more like that. Now she’s going to flood both her pages with baby stuff, which yeah babies are cute and it’s a happy time but pregnancy is long and we don’t need to know every single little update 😅 plus there’s always mini rants every now and again when she goes off on one which just do my head in because she makes such a big deal out of stuff then criticises people who dare to have a different opinion even if they aren’t meaning it in a bad way.
Poor Jack definitely has to do as he’s told doesn’t he you can just tell 🙈

Reactions: 9
I can’t tell if she’s been gifted her stay at the Dakota or if she’s tagging them in all her stories for free tit? Either way she’s doing my tits in with it especially considering she, once again, hasn’t labelled it as gifted or ad 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can’t tell if she’s been gifted her stay at the Dakota or if she’s tagging them in all her stories for free tit? Either way she’s doing my tits in with it especially considering she, once again, hasn’t labelled it as gifted or ad 🙄
Just added gifted to her last story. She can't even have a normal photo without that stupid filter 😂

Reactions: 2
Just added gifted to her last story. She can't even have a normal photo without that stupid filter 😂
Reckon she’s got Jack checking Tattle whilst they’re at dinner?! 😂

I wouldn’t be surprised if she filters all of the pictures she takes of her baby. Shocked the scan photo didn’t have lashes on it

• Haha
Okay she’s five minutes pregnant, the bump holding pictures are doing my head in already. Absolute overkill. Especially considering every time she posts one she’s like ‘lol this is just pizza’

Reactions: 14
Okay she’s five minutes pregnant, the bump holding pictures are doing my head in already. Absolute overkill. Especially considering every time she posts one she’s like ‘lol this is just pizza’
I thought it was just me. It’s so unnecessary and ridiculous when it’s just food and bloat.
I felt the same about the big announcement photo shoot where she had to clarify that she ate loads and waited until the end of the day to make sure she looked really pregnant. Why not just wait until you actually have a bump??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.