Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scott19

A blonde haired, blue eyed, fair skinned, small figured woman who is married to a rich guy and lives in a big house in London and doesn't have to work. I'm absolutely weeping, what a hard life. How can you have a crisis when you literally go out to eat, party and go on holiday every week? And you have cushy roof over your head? People like her make my sick I'm sorry. Try being black, poor and disabled! Then you will have something to cry about. These so called influencers are insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

fastenough

Anyone read Quora? I’m an avid Quora fan and saw this this morning (not the woman Beverley who posted & this link goes to, but the person who just recently replied below it) Anyoneelse think this is a coincidence ????

Answer to How would one politely and tactfully request no small children to attend on a wedding invitation? by Beverly Patane

https://www.quora.com/How-would-one...share=c3fb9ada&srid=uYSC1a&target_type=answer
You’re right - this reply is 100% by Katie’s mum! Screenshots posted for those who couldn’t see it.
44CB53EC-4E88-46D7-A471-2ADFDA2FBE70.png
DE154DC3-BE72-4B19-88B5-6551602E5BBA.png
D65A0449-AA1F-4C25-B2D2-3DE98082AE09.png
D2D4838A-66FA-482E-A94E-9831AC7F1ADD.png
F5C73F94-F3CF-4366-BFE2-EA97A6F26E7D.png
E950E423-D70C-42E0-B876-8D42D1316198.png

• Wow
Reactions: 33

martaS

VIP Member
‘VIP member’ - what do you think?!
I wasn't clear, I meant Katie's forum 🙃 I kind of see myself as a secretary - there are some people on the thread who don't have Insta and can't watch her stories so I tend to save a lot of them and do a little recap every now and then 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 32

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
She’d “love to see what the plague was like in London”- has she lost her fucking mind? We just lived through a pandemic, and like the plague people died!
Love to live through the great fire of London? Just 2 weeks ago the outskirts of her home town was on fire, hundereds of ppl lost their homes.
love to have seen Jack the Ripper?? There was a literal serial killer in her hometown dumping bodies in the same church graveyard her parents married in! Why is she so fucking ignorantly morbid??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221006-121245_Instagram.jpg

I haven't got the energy to write what I am feeling about this. So it will be succinct: fuck OFF Kathleen. Fuck. Right. Off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Well, she's nearly home. Never in my life have I seen such ridiculous levels of whining regarding such a non issue. She doesn't have any dependents waiting for her (well, there is the cat, but I sincerely hope Geoffolomew can fill a fucking bowl), she doesn't have work at 9am, she was paid to take this trip (so it isn't even like she put her own hand in her pocket), and she was looked after *every step of the fucking way*. Hotel? Tick. Coach? Tick. Ferry? Tick. Anyone would think she was about to be trapped in a third world country and held hostage - nearly crying when the coach appeared and then her face when the coach driver said they needed to wait to ensure they didn't violate driving regulations? Oh, god forbid the man has a break.

I've never actively hated Kath, but this selfish martyr behaviour she has displayed has brought me quite close to that feeling.

• Heart
  • Wow

squatternutbosh

VIP Member

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

fastenough

Wow..... if that's true then the extended family are absolute asshats. How rude and entitled can you get!? Either RSVP no or attend without the kids.

As if someone here just stumbled across that as well!
Its crazy that someone found this! I just looked at the Quora user who posted the comment and they’d recently changed their name from -you guessed it - Theresa Snooks to the new anonymous name so definitely about Katie!
Also makes me wonder if Becky’s sour face was because of family, not annoyance at Katie like we thought.

• Wow

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Who had the bingo that correctly predicted Kathleen would have a massive mental breakdown after the wedding as she won’t know what to do with her life or content….

• Haha
  • Sad

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
756B4A62-D1F9-4748-B82A-D4790AD03EA4.png

Wtf is this drama about??
She’s in Scotland right? Not like she’s in a foreign country? She’s got her luggage, & money and even access to wifi, whilst her flights & travel bookings are being sorted out and paid by her management? If anything this is a slight inconvenience! All she needs to do is sit in an airport lounge n have a drink! And also she is not alone and is in the company of not one but TWO friends
Why the fuck would anyone need moral support from your partner AND your mother for a cancelled flight???
Jesus Christ this woman is so far flung from reality

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What's with this new trend of sharing their lists of things that need doing? Does someone need to remind her that she's in control of her work schedule and what she agrees to?

Also, is she really considering these reels as 'restsurant reviews' :ROFLMAO: as we've said before she doesn't even talk about the food, it's usually 'we had out 7th little date night of the week in this super quirky little place. The entrance is under a little manhole cover and when you get there you perch on an old bidet while peasants throw the food into your little mouth. I wore my little Converse and it cost £80 per person for 6 courses (but I won't tell you what they were). So different, would recommend. Kindly gifted AD'.

• Haha

consumerism makes u free

This is going to come out cuntier than intended but she is really looking every bit her age and then some lately which just makes her histrionic selfies capturing herself internally collapsing, fighting back tears over an inconsequential travel snafu look that much more just like some ridiculous over the top movie character. Some trope of the narcissistic, middle-aged, always in her feelings white lady who believes herself to be a uniquely soulful empathetic being except every single fucking inane inconvenience is experienced as an assault. Everything is always about her.

That stupid face she makes when the driver announces they need to wait before he can drive more is like she expects we’re all experiencing the same level of disbelief and horror at her ungodly plight. She has out-Lilyed Lily Pebbles today. A real fucking feat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

sheleg

VIP Member
What the hell is she thinking selling that order of ceremonies pallet thing?? Unless you're having exactly the same wedding as her, how would it be useful?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
3A4310C2-88A5-416C-AFDA-5914072433D1.png

Well done kath! I’m glad you’re taking on board some of the suggestions here. I hope you find it rewarding and it puts things into perspective for you regarding current world issues. Glad to see it!

• Heart

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
"Guys I've just had an all expenses paid trip to Greece but let me tell you...I have soooo much to do including more free stuff and eating out and I am soooooo stressed."

Influencer culture needs to die a death.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
OMG. well that explains it.
What a family of twerps. They (Kaff & G-bot) are all better off without them imo, and kudos to Becky for snubbing the arrogant family at her own wedding.
Exactly. As much as I take the piss out of the lack of content, she doesn't deserve this kind of behaviour at all and I don't for one minute think she's a bad person. They did more than I would have done by offering to pay for childcare.... love that her sister snubbed them too, brilliant.

martaS

VIP Member
The "whole outfit is second hand apart from the jeans."

So not whole outfit then?

• Haha