Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is over the top. Vitamin C tablets AND an orange which has also Vitamin C? Not smart to put out there binging on vitamins. There's a recommended limit in one day.

OMG guys the waterbottle has a tear in it from her excessive use and cuddling it. Who would have thought A BURST would happen?!! Katie's recommendation is to check before you fill it (even though she didn't, didnt think to and will forget next time) but you guys should! Top tip!

I rewatched some of her old vlogs recently and it's amazing how often she mentioned being poorly and taking pills and vitamins... it's really weird.

Wait till she finds out hot water bottles are only meant to be used for one year and that they all have a daisy wheel with their date of manufacture.

Reactions: 8
I rewatched some of her old vlogs recently and it's amazing how often she mentioned being poorly and taking pills and vitamins... it's really weird.

Wait till she finds out hot water bottles are only meant to be used for one year and that they all have a daisy wheel with their date of manufacture.
Likely the same one she's been using since 2017. She really is a total idiot.

Reactions: 5
Selling all their wedding bits on Facebook, including the sign with the order of the day. Is she thick?! No one will buy that unless they intend to follow and copy her wedding EXACTLY the same timings?!
The same menu too 😂

Reactions: 6
Selling all their wedding bits on Facebook, including the sign with the order of the day. Is she thick?! No one will buy that unless they intend to follow and copy her wedding EXACTLY the same timings?!
Eeww the (wood?) antlers chandelier.

Katie love, just give it away.

The same menu too 😂
Only a super fan (potential stalker) would buy this.

Well, I learnt something today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wait a minute - am I remembering this correctly? Didn't she get the wooden palette for the "order of the day" thing for free from someone's yard before the wedding?? And now she's trying to sell it for money? The cheek 🤣

(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I can't bear going back into the Khronicles of Kastaway Kathleen to find when she found it)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
playing devils advocate here but from my crafting days, if I remember correctly you can remove vinyl by steaming it if that makes sense?

Reactions: 2
Is she going to be stupid enough to invite people to her house to have them pick it up?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she going to be stupid enough to invite people to her house to have them pick it up?
Nah she’ll get Sir Geoffington to meet them somewhere whilst she sits at some hipster cafe drinking coffee

(Also lol I’ve been blocked on insta)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is this a transitional piece Kath?
And also, it's from Pull & Bear, I keep hoping that Katie will stop buy crappy fast fashion pieces but she just can't help herself
Screenshot_20220831-131912~2.png

Screenshot_20220831-131924~2.png

Reactions: 4
How is this a transitional piece Kath?
And also, it's from Pull & Bear, I keep hoping that Katie will stop buy crappy fast fashion pieces but she just can't help herself
View attachment 1542718
View attachment 1542719
I personally don't have any issue with fast fashion (I know it exists but I don't find myself buying from those brands anyway) BUT when influencers like Katie state that they're moving away from them yet continue to buy from them it irks me massively. Also with her Zara plugs all the time.. I'm sure they're on the same level in regards to being fast fashion?

I personally don't have any issue with fast fashion (I know it exists but I don't find myself buying from those brands anyway) BUT when influencers like Katie state that they're moving away from them yet continue to buy from them it irks me massively. Also with her Zara plugs all the time.. I'm sure they're on the same level in regards to being fast fashion?
Both p&b and Zara are owned by the same company called Inditex, so yeah, they're as bad as each other.
I buy fast fashion too, but in in the amounts that influencers do and it still has to tick all my boxes: made with natural fabrics that won't produce microfibers in the wash; fabric has to feel good quality and durable (I have clothes from fast fashion brands that are 5, 10 years old) and it has to fit well. No point in having something in your wardrobe that doesn't fit. I am very good at sending back things that don't fit or look crap despite looking good quality online - sometimes you just can't tell in the picture and take a chance! But I don't go around telling the world that I'd like to buy better quality items from sustainable like Kath does. For me sustainability is buying little and being mindful about the purchases.

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t really count as no spend September if ur husband pays for all your tit or your gifted most of your tit anyway. Another tone deaf post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This must be a wind up. She wouldn’t be able to do it and totally agree, disgustingly tone deaf during a cost of living crisis. Almost like she’s finding it hilarious considering doing it when some people legit won’t be able to afford the basics
8274D74D-3659-48A4-A71C-EC392451D0E8.png
D0D59E90-B186-4B8E-9F42-C08408564185.png
D15E8107-C906-4295-AEA3-2FF289D124FF.png
94D7D51C-FF28-40DF-A57C-00B8507F0447.png

• Haha
  • Wow
The "whole outfit is second hand apart from the jeans."

So not whole outfit then?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not really surprised that this irritating bleep has an irritated bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The 'thrush trousers' she spoke about on the vlog too 🤢. Can see her giving them to a charity shop and not burning them the dirty scoundrel!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.