Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she opened the moonpig flowers and said "These look cat friendly" šŸ˜‚ But yet she buys lilies šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 6
Katieā€™s way of dealing with her emetophobia probably makes others feel really uncomfortable. She acts like the person puking is almost doing it on purpose. I suffered with awful nausea and vomiting during pregnancy and if I had to throw up in public (which I did on several occasions) and someone behaved like that it would really upset me and make me feel self conscious! Or if someone behaved like that around my child if they spit up or vomited and made them feel insecure would make me so angry! I know itā€™s a phobia but Katie must add her extra dramatics to it. The world doesnā€™t revolve around her.

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™d ā€œlove to see what the plague was like in Londonā€- has she lost her bleeping mind? We just lived through a pandemic, and like the plague people died!
Love to live through the great fire of London? Just 2 weeks ago the outskirts of her home town was on fire, hundereds of ppl lost their homes.
love to have seen Jack the Ripper?? There was a literal serial killer in her hometown dumping bodies in the same church graveyard her parents married in! Why is she so bleeping ignorantly morbid??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sheā€™d ā€œlove to see what the plague was like in Londonā€- has she lost her bleeping mind? We just lived through a pandemic, and like the plague people died!
Love to live through the great fire of London? Just 2 weeks ago the outskirts of her home town was on fire, hundereds of ppl lost their homes.
love to have seen Jack the Ripper?? There was a literal serial killer in her hometown dumping bodies in the same church graveyard her parents married in! Why is she so bleeping ignorantly morbid??
She thinks it makes her look cool

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1507214

What the duck is this look?!
Is this the most ignorant thing she's said yet!? She wants to observe people dying? She's trying to convey the 'I'm not like other girls, I like true crime!' vibe but it comes across as tone deaf and ignorant. Choose something exciting or monumental, not people literally dying in horrible ways. What the duck. That's people's lives she's talking about.

Just seen you said something similar! I agree!

I wonder if trapping her nipple in an onion chopper was one of her content pillars?

The drink review in the vlog was absolutely pointless. Who orders 4 massive drinks anyway? Was this an undisclosed kindly gifted meal?

Washing a fresh tattoo in the kitchen sink, lovely :sick:
Highlighting her stupidity by putting that in the thumbnail. The Onion chopper rejected her! šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Emetophobia is tit, speaking as someone that suffers with it. I absolutely wouldn't leg it if faced with someone vomiting in public, but you better believe I would be moving as swiftly and silently away from that situation as possible. Emetophobia makes no space for calm, rational thought. I have cried in a ball on the floor dreading being sick, slept in a car when my husband had food poisoning in a hotel room - it's, putting it bluntly, bleeping tit. I absolutely appreciate that a dramatic reaction seems insane, and I would hate for the person being sick to feel embarrassed or upset, but it's a really, really selfish phobia. As are most, really, let's be honest.

Equally, Katie and I are very, very different in how we deal with it. I don't talk about it (here is safe as you have no idea who I am), I keep it to myself, its very internal and I do my best not to let it ruin my life. The very idea of sharing stories with people on Instagram is just not possible to me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's funny that she mentioned drinking after I made a point earlier today that drinking might have caused her yesterday meltdown, plus there was a discussion here about two weeks ago about her drinking habits and her behaviour after she has been drinking.
So yeah - hi Kathleen. Definitely go on and do a sober month. Would make for interesting vlog at the least but it might seriously help with a lot of your issues.
View attachment 1506384
So she admits she is reliant on alcohol as a crutch to get her through social situations.

I thought she was naked from the waist down at first glance, and the button was her giant navel. Those trousers are not cute!

Her job is easy, lucrative and flexible. Potentially unpopular opinion but i believe she'd honestly be mad to pack it in, but with all her free time she should look into contributing to her local area, give back to her community. That is where she will find meaning in her life, that is where the reward will be. A church, food bank, a pet rescue, getting involved with a local school art club (her photography degree) a book club, volunteering at a hospital, driving a car-less person to medical appointments, local politics. Heck even a neighbourhood watch group.

There must be a lot that she could be involved in, she only needs to start doing one thing, something that she can slot into her life and comitt to. She seems like she would care if she opened her eyes to the possibilities of a life that involves more than date nights and a gorgeous brunch or free package from X brand. She just needs to give back a little, and she'll get more back out of doing that.

Last edited:
So she admits she is reliant on alcohol as a crutch to get her through social situations.

I thought she was naked from the waist down at first glance, and the button was her giant navel. Those trousers are not cute!

Her job is easy, lucrative and flexible. Potentially unpopular opinion but i believe she'd honestly be mad to pack it in, but with all her free time she should look into contributing to her local area, give back to her community. That is where she will find meaning in her life, that is where the reward will be. A church, food bank, a pet rescue, getting involved with a local school art club (her photography degree) a book club, volunteering at a hospital, driving a car-less person to medical appointments, local politics. Heck even a neighbourhood watch group.

There must be a lot that she could be involved in, she only needs to start doing one thing, something that she can slot into her life and comitt to. She seems like she would care if she opened her eyes to the possibilities of a life that involves more than date nights and a gorgeous brunch or free package from X brand. She just needs to give back a little, and she'll get more back out of doing that.
I agree. I donā€™t think Katie is a bad person, I just think sheā€™s a very lost person who doesnā€™t have much true meaning in her life right now. If she got involved in something that she loved in a more meaningful way she has content and she could be more content.

Reactions: 12
Katieā€™s way of dealing with her emetophobia probably makes others feel really uncomfortable. She acts like the person puking is almost doing it on purpose. I suffered with awful nausea and vomiting during pregnancy and if I had to throw up in public (which I did on several occasions) and someone behaved like that it would really upset me and make me feel self conscious! Or if someone behaved like that around my child if they spit up or vomited and made them feel insecure would make me so angry! I know itā€™s a phobia but Katie must add her extra dramatics to it. The world doesnā€™t revolve around her.
On this topic, How has she no awareness that people have the reaction they do to her acting seriously immature, in a place were seeing people throwing up is common. They went down an alleyway?

Does she expect sick people to stay out of her way no matter what route she takes? Should those people be put into cupboards out of her sight?

The world doesnt revolve around her, no matter what Geoff tells her.

Reactions: 10
It's come back around again though, people like the epilepsy society saying it's not an offensive term and not to avoid it as it gives stigma that those with epilepsy are overly sensitive and offended when they surveyed their members and they didn't care.
Thanks for this response, really useful info! I stand corrected, soz Kath.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.