Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s really giving me Amber heard vibes with her recent style of dressing/makeup & hair- that’s another person I can’t stand

Reactions: 4
Anyone read Quora? I’m an avid Quora fan and saw this this morning (not the woman Beverley who posted & this link goes to, but the person who just recently replied below it) Anyoneelse think this is a coincidence ????

Answer to How would one politely and tactfully request no small children to attend on a wedding invitation? by Beverly Patane

https://www.quora.com/How-would-one...share=c3fb9ada&srid=uYSC1a&target_type=answer
You’re right - this reply is 100% by Katie’s mum! Screenshots posted for those who couldn’t see it.
44CB53EC-4E88-46D7-A471-2ADFDA2FBE70.png
DE154DC3-BE72-4B19-88B5-6551602E5BBA.png
D65A0449-AA1F-4C25-B2D2-3DE98082AE09.png
D2D4838A-66FA-482E-A94E-9831AC7F1ADD.png
F5C73F94-F3CF-4366-BFE2-EA97A6F26E7D.png
E950E423-D70C-42E0-B876-8D42D1316198.png

• Wow
Reactions: 33
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Reactions: 29
OMG. well that explains it.
What a family of twerps. They (Kaff & G-bot) are all better off without them imo, and kudos to Becky for snubbing the arrogant family at her own wedding.
Exactly. As much as I take the piss out of the lack of content, she doesn't deserve this kind of behaviour at all and I don't for one minute think she's a bad person. They did more than I would have done by offering to pay for childcare.... love that her sister snubbed them too, brilliant.

Reactions: 25
Exactly. As much as I take the piss out of the lack of content, she doesn't deserve this kind of behaviour at all and I don't for one minute think she's a bad person. They did more than I would have done by offering to pay for childcare.... love that her sister snubbed them too, brilliant.
Gotta agree. Critique comes as part of the package in her career, but she truly isn’t deserving of that nasty and quite obviously jealous behaviour. They newlyweds clearly had the last laugh when they were still able to enjoy & get their own way. I wonder how grandpa snooks reacted when he found out Geoffman honoured his family by taking his family surname? I feel for kaths dad. Her parents do really seem like lovely ppl, hope this nastiness is resolved for their sake and grandpa snooks issues a grovelling apology.

Reactions: 18
Wow..... if that's true then the extended family are absolute asshats. How rude and entitled can you get!? Either RSVP no or attend without the kids.

As if someone here just stumbled across that as well!
Its crazy that someone found this! I just looked at the Quora user who posted the comment and they’d recently changed their name from -you guessed it - Theresa Snooks to the new anonymous name so definitely about Katie!
Also makes me wonder if Becky’s sour face was because of family, not annoyance at Katie like we thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Its crazy that someone found this! I just looked at the Quora user who posted the comment and they’d recently changed their name from -you guessed it - Theresa Snooks to the new anonymous name so definitely about Katie!
Also makes me wonder if Becky’s sour face was because of family, not annoyance at Katie like we thought.

It’s all making sense now. Good for her. I would’ve told them to do one.

Reactions: 21
The way her family treated her is disgusting. As much as she irritates me at times, I know she is genuinely a nice person, so I can imagine this would have really upset her.

Sounds like they are better off without that shower they call family. Awful people. As for the horrible old man, he’ll regret that on his death bed.

Reactions: 19
Thats is awful!! I can understand why she was so upset. Can't be doing with family members that create drama like that, it's pathetic!

Reactions: 13
ah man poor Katie and Becky, it sounds insane but some families are just fraking entitled and narcissistic because they think they're family and that's what should matter. That must be the drama situation and I can't blame her for the therapy (I no longer speak to me narcissistic mother...)

Reactions: 15
Not in a bad way...but I find it intriguing that someone happened to find that on Quora....

Families can be absolutely *awful* no two ways about it. I did the child free thing, and also didn't invite significant others if I had never met/didn't know them (weddings are expensive, when you are paying per head it really adds up) - 99.9% of people were absolutely fine with it, but it only takes one. I had people throw their toys out of the pram - it was horrible. If Katie's family behaved in such an appalling manner (and her grandad! I would be devastated) then they are better off without that level of narcissistic behaviour. Urgh.

(Equally, playing devil's advocate, that is all through the lens of Katie's Mum so I am trying to remind myself it won't be a balanced commentary, which I understand)

Reactions: 16
OH MY GOD THERESA!

That is an epic find, whoever found it.

TEA.

Reactions: 22
Not in a bad way...but I find it intriguing that someone happened to find that on Quora....

Families can be absolutely *awful* no two ways about it. I did the child free thing, and also didn't invite significant others if I had never met/didn't know them (weddings are expensive, when you are paying per head it really adds up) - 99.9% of people were absolutely fine with it, but it only takes one. I had people throw their toys out of the pram - it was horrible. If Katie's family behaved in such an appalling manner (and her grandad! I would be devastated) then they are better off without that level of narcissistic behaviour. Urgh.

(Equally, playing devil's advocate, that is all through the lens of Katie's Mum so I am trying to remind myself it won't be a balanced commentary, which I understand)
I think a Snooks had left this piece of info us to find here on tattle, but it clears up the mystery of the wedding drama.

Reactions: 15
I just had a nosy at the profile, joined at 4.15pm today to post that, clearly! I don't mind (here for the tea) but...er....not exactly subtle. Does rather smack of 'I want to give my side of the story, and correct those Tattlers' - which I do understand......but I'm not sure I would be airing family drama on Quora, then creating a profile to put it on a gossip site. Still glad they did though 🤣

I think a Snooks had left this piece of info us to find here on tattle, but it clears up the mystery of the wedding drama.
Having looked a bit - absolutely 100%!

Reactions: 21
Regardless, Theresa Snooks is a proper ride or die. Put them lame sulky ass entitled Snooksy relatives on blast. ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Regardless, Theresa Snooks is a proper ride or die. Put them lame sulky ass entitled Snooksy relatives on blast. ☕
Oh you can tell she is a Mamma Lion, and I love it! The family seem extremely close, and these days that is very rare and lovely. Go Theresa!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.