Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's had lots of gorgeous cocktails yesterday and is probably sick and unable to leave the bed now 😅

Reactions: 5
Maybe she’ll get AD-Gifted on her hand so she stops “forgetting” to add it onto things or hiding it in the background of stories

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she got a tattoo of Geofferamus’s spectacles and a random squiggly line and he got a tattoo of a camera. Too bad that despite having a photography degree she’s still tit at photography. (Re perfume photoshoot- iykyk)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The tattoos 🙄
Telling her sister to read the birthday note to Genie. She's 1, she won't understand 😐
The matching tops Katie bought a few weeks ago. Who puts an age 3 to 4 top on a 1 year old? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she got a tattoo of Geofferamus’s spectacles and a random squiggly line and he got a tattoo of a camera. Too bad that despite having a photography degree she’s still tit at photography. (Re perfume photoshoot- iykyk)
So basic, even more basic than anyone here expected 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a photography degree? I thought it was because of all those old cameras she hoarded on that shelf ladder at her old house 😂 I genuinely thought it was about the hoarding. Jesus christ.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You’re right - this reply is 100% by Katie’s mum! Screenshots posted for those who couldn’t see it.
View attachment 1453978View attachment 1453979View attachment 1453981View attachment 1453982View attachment 1453984View attachment 1453986
wow!! I defo think this is her mum 100%!
I thought it was just me with really crappy entitled in-laws / extended family. Unfortunately I’ve had similar experiences where the grandad sides with another. It’s so so hurtful but they see no wrong. Sometimes you just have to accept you’ll never get an apology or at least your side acknowledged.

• Sad
Mudlarking.

Christ on a bike - could she be any more of a cliché??

Reactions: 5
She got G's glasses tattooed on her....ok, maybe I'm thinking a bit too deeply about it but presumably he wears glasses cos his eyes don't work properly (I wear glasses cos my eyes don't work properly). Are his glasses for his tit eyes really such a defining characteristic that that's what she thought of to get tattooed to represent him? If my boyfriend wanted a tattoo to represent me (eurgh) and he said he's going to get glasses I'd be like wtf. I'M SO MUCH MORE THAN A PAIR OF SPECTACLES.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think it's hilarious that he got the camera, which represents her degree, her life's work etc and he's just...the glasses he puts on his face 🤣 even a game controller would have been better.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's hilarious that he got the camera, which represents her degree, her life's work etc and he's just...the glasses he puts on his face 🤣 even a game controller would have been better.
Seriously!!!!!

Couldn't be without the endless dough he spends on her. She should've just got a £ sign tattooed.

Reactions: 10
Mudlarking.

Christ on a bike - could she be any more of a cliché??
You need a permit to go mudlarking. 10/10 she doesn't have one.

Those tattoos aren't even tattoos, bet it was done before they even bleeping sat down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awwww, poor G, that's such a basic witch tattoo. Circa 2010. I was so sure it would the date of their wedding on their ring fingers so even if the bands were removed others would always know that they were married people. Or their spouse's initials over their crotchs, no cheating! (Not that it would put a guy off in all likelihood)

Well, the next tat can be a huge backpiece of Kate's cuddling Morris who will be holding Echo in his Jaws and underneath this (just above the arse crack) he will have FAMILY in Katie's calligraphy.

You're welcome guys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am having a Katie screenshot purge...

I think this is from when she went to Zurich. Why does she have to feel like she was in a tv series? She said something about feeling like Emily in Paris when she was in Paris which is just wrong for at least two reasons:
- well, there are many things wrong with the series themselves and we need to stop referencing them
- there are other, better, more iconic movies and series that take place in Paris - she just showed how shallow and uneducated she is?
1660468322650.png

How old is Geoffritto again? I thought that only young guys show their girlfriends/wifes like these. Eek. Plus, the picture was taken with a flash so the nips are saying hello.
(She does have nice boobs though, I can't get away with wearing no bra so a bit jel here)
1660468535702.png

Moving onto the Lindt factory visit.
Katie, why are you like this? 😂 I mean, on one hand it's nice to have a bit of innocence left, and be able to connect with you inner child, but there's one thing to just be goofy around your partner, and another to then post it on the social media for the world to see.
1660469129087.png

(Also, no wonder she had a migraine, I believe some people get triggered if they have a lot of milk-based produce, like chocolate or cheese)
She's such a tourist 😂 Who takes pics on gift shops?
1660469211074.png

1660469254393.png

"Hold yourself together?". You went to a chocolate factory.
🙄
1660469338880.png

I don't think it's such an achievement considering she has her phone glued to her hand.
1660469406223.png

Well at least they won't be converting the loft into a dungeon too.
1660469457463.png

1660469481483.png

How many "early Birthday surprises" was that then?
1660469531746.png

Kathryn: I want to shop more sustainably and buy better quality clothes.
Also Kathryn: *shops at Zara*
1660469613940.png

Why is it always "a spot" of something? Is this Katie trying no to use "little" so much?
1660469667502.png

Yes, very funny.
1660469702129.png

🙄
1660469747185.png

Well, her migraine can't have been that bad if she managed to take a picture of herself in bed?
1660469819228.png

"Life changing".
I mean, it's just a vat of seasoned cheese and wine.
Also, is it just me, or this is a lot for 4 people? I am veggie but have been making a point of trying to reduce my cheese consumption too. What do te restaurant do with the inevitable leftovers? Chuck out? It's hella wasteful if they do.
1660470161648.png

I can see that Katie's new aesthetic is "Retiree on hols"
1660470356203.png

The viral* Uniqlo bag doesn't make it better.
*it's just a bag, people. Calm your tits down.
("people" = influencers)
1660470800638.png

This actually look lovely.
1660470547569.png

AND NOW MOVING ON TO HER ACTUAL DAY OF BIRTH

It's funny how influencers only wear Missoma when it's gifted to them. I can't see an "AD" tag here so I imagine her family or G bought this. It's £125 on their website so not super cheap but also someone who has so much disposable income didn't have to wait to have it given to them as a gift? If she wanted it for some time, why not just buy it? Or, even better, as supposedly she likes all things vintage, why not look for something like this from a antique jeweller? There is a chance she could find something more unique and actually made with solid gold. (Missoma pieces are gold-plated).
1660471049069.png

So she admits any mudlarking she did previously, was illegal.
1660471595656.png

(Btw it's £96 for three years, if she really had been serious about doing it properly, she would have forked out a long time ago)

Two? Am I blind or thick, or does she count each glass as one?
1660471753119.png

Ah no, OK there's a second one - but again it just look like squiggle?
1660471808630.png

Of course she did.
1660471872295.png

I am actually shocked that she's wearing appropriate footwear for once.
1660471902228.png

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.