Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
I can't believe she has the gall to say how much she is enjoying 'no spend September' while spanking god knows how much on food and drink over the course of a weekend. It is utter bollocks that she has to do this for content - there would be so many things she could do instead that would be in keeping with her 'brand' as we've said before. But to say she is doing no spend....its wildly off the mark. It's not even budget or low cost - she should have said she wanted to spend nothing on fashion, at least that would have been vaguely accurate.

Reactions: 22

ahemahem

If I had 85k followers on Instagram after 15 years I’d probably take the hint and get another job.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

martaS

VIP Member
Guys...am I seeing things? In her weekend round-up she has a slight belly (maybe bloat) but her face also looks puffier than usual...👀 She usually draws attention to her bloating but she hasn't this time!
What are saying? 🙃 I think she might be on period, as later on she jokes about using Morris instead of hot water bottle. I personally sometimes balloon when am period. And also we really need to stop caring about people having more or less belly so women stop feeling self-conscious when their stomachs don't look like an ironing boards. (Yes, I personally have issues with my own stomach and got trigged here. I'm trying to unlearn the view of the world where we need to hide any stomach that isn't perfectly flat).

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I'm probably just being stupid because I'm in a bad mood, but I wouldn't be showing everyone the card if I received it. I'd laugh, just like I laugh at rude/funny cards my husband gives me, but I wouldn’t think "oh I so need to show everyone".
View attachment 1656732
I cannot imagine GG Hadid Snooksathon naked and suckling on a teat - ever.

To me his a never nude, and is always wearing a pair of denim cut off shorts. Even if he is in the shower. I sleep better thinking this way.

• Haha
  • Sick

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Its crazy that someone found this! I just looked at the Quora user who posted the comment and they’d recently changed their name from -you guessed it - Theresa Snooks to the new anonymous name so definitely about Katie!
Also makes me wonder if Becky’s sour face was because of family, not annoyance at Katie like we thought.

It’s all making sense now. Good for her. I would’ve told them to do one.

Abcxyz

Agreed! And the excuse that she ‘needs’ to eat/drink out because it’s her content is absolute rubbish - there’s SO much content she could create around no spend September, so why not focus on that for the month instead of cosplaying as a poor person and ignorantly trying to relate to those struggling with the cost of living crisis? Imagine how her poorer followers feel watching her claim ‘no spend’ while eating out at expensive, wanky London restaurants MULTIPLE times a week. It’s actually quite disgusting and really very tone deaf. Oh how the other half live…

• Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
This no spend on material ban was the most useless thing anyone has ever done in the history of Instagram.
it raised 0 awareness.
she didn’t even do it properly
Does it count if u went out for fancy dinners every single day in the name of ‘content’
Still received PR packages daily thus what is even the need to spend on material items anyway
What was she spending before and how much money did she save?
what was the entire point?

• Haha
  • Heart

msfjools

Was taking my dog for a walk yesterday afternoon in my local park…guess who I see!? The Snooks shooting content in the wild, equipped with a tripod, picnic basket and bunch of sunflowers 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
I just had a nosy at the profile, joined at 4.15pm today to post that, clearly! I don't mind (here for the tea) but...er....not exactly subtle. Does rather smack of 'I want to give my side of the story, and correct those Tattlers' - which I do understand......but I'm not sure I would be airing family drama on Quora, then creating a profile to put it on a gossip site. Still glad they did though 🤣

I think a Snooks had left this piece of info us to find here on tattle, but it clears up the mystery of the wedding drama.
Having looked a bit - absolutely 100%!

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
This isn't exclusive to Kathleen, but I am finding professional Instagrammers whining about the platform, during a cost of living crisis, to be extremely grating. There's a lot of it around. It feels incredibly tone deaf for a start, but the 'work' they do and knowing the remuneration level for said 'work' is so bloody high....it makes it very hard to feel sympathetic, I'm afraid.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What kind of engagement does she expect for a video of her walking? 'Nice walk hun xo' 'walking goals!!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Sorry if this sounds too pedantic/woke, but I'm really surprised that she's used the word 'brainstorm' twice in the last 24 hours. I haven't heard anyone use it for years as it's widely considered to be offensive for people with epilepsy/brain injuries- there was a lot of discussion in the UK media and education system when I was at secondary school in the noughties, and she's only around a year older than me.

PS: No shade to anyone who has used it on this thread- I know it's mostly quoting Katie and we're an international bunch!
I think yeh that's pretty 'woke' - it's one of those words that is still commonly used in a lot of places. I'm studying at the moment and lecturers all use the term 'brain storm'.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
The older generation should not be exempt from being held accountable for their toxic behaviour. It’s all too common for the matriarch/patriarch of the family often assume as they are just that, thinkinh they r entitled to use blackmail and their opinions and feelings should weigh more than the rest of the family.
I’m glad Kathy & fam stuck to their guns and didn’t apologise, and Father Snooks Junior didn’t take his sister or Snooks seniors side.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
*bangs head* NO UPDATES YET!!! When will the good lord deliver our dear Kathleen back to Chez Snooks?!?!? TELL ME SHE IS IN TRANSIT ON THE WINGS OF ANGELS. It’s nighttime in America and I assure you no one is resting. BRING OUR GIRL HOME.
She’s probably still recovering in her duvet fort lovingly built by Daddy G. Copious amounts of sad olives and Dom Perignon that have been wept into. 3 hot water bottles just ain’t cutting it. It’s touch & go. Let’s give the family privacy during this very distressing time. Forts & Prayers 🙏🏿

her bravery & courage can only be compared to a modern day Amelia Earhart. Who, in the face of adversity and perilous journeys fought her hardest against all odds. kathelia snookhart

Last edited:
  • Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I don’t even get her content anymore. It’s like she latches onto the next quirkiest trend going in London and does a half arsed effort in trying to promote it.
-food Content: whichever restaurant she has ever gone to focuses on it’s weird interior design. Like public toilets, grotty trains or dark basements. She rarely describes the food.
- petite fashion: this proper boils my piss. She dresses like a hobo. There’s no fashunn or style involved at all. Literally chucks on whatever unironed oversized blazer and pairs it with her manky white trainers and it’s OOTD
- alcohol: she is the worst person to get to promote your drink coz u barely see her drink the product and it’s all about aesthetic with her? Look at this bottle of whisky paired so nicely with this vase of flowers and my British passport (iykyk)
- make up: I don’t think I remember the last time she did a makeup tutorial
- Morris the cat: I fucking can’t stand that miserable looking fur ball

where is her channel even going?

• Haha

consumerism makes u free

*bangs head* NO UPDATES YET!!! When will the good lord deliver our dear Kathleen back to Chez Snooks?!?!? TELL ME SHE IS IN TRANSIT ON THE WINGS OF ANGELS. It’s nighttime in America and I assure you no one is resting. BRING OUR GIRL HOME.

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
While it's great that Kenny G is away and Little Kath is being forced to 'adult' alone, we just know she is going to be INSUFFERABLE when he returns. 'Omg ma husbaaaaand is back i missed him so much. He got home and the first thing he did was 'set up' my duvet on the sofa. And later we're going to test out this sex toy that I painted black as a surprise so that it matches our shared aesthetic cos we're soulmates who like all the same things and then tomorrow he's going to take me mudlarking and keep an eye on me while I prance about in the dirt digging up old bits of vases'

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
What a dick. Of course he needed a break if he'd been delayed. Coach drivers can only drive for X number of hours at a time, and then need a break.
Was he supposed to set off with no break, fall asleep behind the wheel and kill you all?
Screenshot_20220825-120833.png

Screenshot_20220825-120847.png

• Angry
  • Wow