Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*bangs head* NO UPDATES YET!!! When will the good lord deliver our dear Kathleen back to Chez Snooks?!?!? TELL ME SHE IS IN TRANSIT ON THE WINGS OF ANGELS. It’s nighttime in America and I assure you no one is resting. BRING OUR GIRL HOME.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
*bangs head* NO UPDATES YET!!! When will the good lord deliver our dear Kathleen back to Chez Snooks?!?!? TELL ME SHE IS IN TRANSIT ON THE WINGS OF ANGELS. It’s nighttime in America and I assure you no one is resting. BRING OUR GIRL HOME.
She’s probably still recovering in her duvet fort lovingly built by Daddy G. Copious amounts of sad olives and Dom Perignon that have been wept into. 3 hot water bottles just ain’t cutting it. It’s touch & go. Let’s give the family privacy during this very distressing time. Forts & Prayers 🙏🏿

her bravery & courage can only be compared to a modern day Amelia Earhart. Who, in the face of adversity and perilous journeys fought her hardest against all odds. kathelia snookhart

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s probably still recovering in her duvet fort lovingly built by Daddy G. Copious amounts of sad olives and Dom Perignon that have been wept into. 3 hot water bottles just ain’t cutting it. It’s touch & go. Let’s give the family privacy during this very distressing time. Forts & Prayers 🙏🏿

her bravery & courage can only be compared to a modern day Amelia Earhart. Who, in the face of adversity and perilous journeys fought her hardest against all odds. kathelia snookhart
Maybe she needs some sweaty cheesecake. I pray her ponytail still looks good from the side during this time 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe coz she lets Morris play with her sex toys that’s why
Well, someone should play with them... I don't believe she does 😔

Wet wipes are a big no no for intimate cleaning especially if fragranced, bidets require specific advice and have been studied to show they can cause thrush and UTIs and water should never be pushed inside the vagina, femfresh is just expensive mild soap.

So yep, a shower before a smear test is just fine. Leave your vulva alone Kathleen ffs..
I don't know if someone told her once her vulva/ vagina was dirty or smelly but if they did they've done her some damage. Don't listen to them Kath, you're body is just fine the way it is!

Was just checking in to make sure we’re all thoughtsing and prayering for Kathleen to return home safely from her luxury paid getaway. Looks like it. I won’t sleep until she’s home. Kathleen doesn’t have to cry, I’m crying for her. 🙏
Thoughts and prayers 🙏
Sending love ❤
God, she is such a weakling. Absolutely incompetent.
Imagine her in a real emergency 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, she's nearly home. Never in my life have I seen such ridiculous levels of whining regarding such a non issue. She doesn't have any dependents waiting for her (well, there is the cat, but I sincerely hope Geoffolomew can fill a bleeping bowl), she doesn't have work at 9am, she was paid to take this trip (so it isn't even like she put her own hand in her pocket), and she was looked after *every step of the bleeping way*. Hotel? Tick. Coach? Tick. Ferry? Tick. Anyone would think she was about to be trapped in a third world country and held hostage - nearly crying when the coach appeared and then her face when the coach driver said they needed to wait to ensure they didn't violate driving regulations? Oh, god forbid the man has a break.

I've never actively hated Kath, but this selfish martyr behaviour she has displayed has brought me quite close to that feeling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What a dick. Of course he needed a break if he'd been delayed. Coach drivers can only drive for X number of hours at a time, and then need a break.
Was he supposed to set off with no break, fall asleep behind the wheel and kill you all?
Screenshot_20220825-120833.png

Screenshot_20220825-120847.png

• Angry
  • Wow
This is going to come out cuntier than intended but she is really looking every bit her age and then some lately which just makes her histrionic selfies capturing herself internally collapsing, fighting back tears over an inconsequential travel snafu look that much more just like some ridiculous over the top movie character. Some trope of the narcissistic, middle-aged, always in her feelings white lady who believes herself to be a uniquely soulful empathetic being except every single bleeping inane inconvenience is experienced as an assault. Everything is always about her.

That stupid face she makes when the driver announces they need to wait before he can drive more is like she expects we’re all experiencing the same level of disbelief and horror at her ungodly plight. She has out-Lilyed Lily Pebbles today. A real bleeping feat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What a dick. Of course he needed a break if he'd been delayed. Coach drivers can only drive for X number of hours at a time, and then need a break.
Was he supposed to set off with no break, fall asleep behind the wheel and kill you all?
View attachment 1526520
View attachment 1526521
I don't understand what she expects from sharing this stuff? It just shows how out of touch she is and it's not entertaining at all. Flights get delayed, it happens. It's annoying but you can't do anything about it. You certainly don't need to be making this amount of fuss and ringing people for support!? Maybe have a grumble with the person next to you but then just read a book and wait. Very weird behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can absolutely understand the feeling of relief getting on the coach and then the momentary, passing feeling of 'sob!' when they say you need to wait half an hour....but it would be so fleeting, and I would then absolutely have a bleeping word with myself for being such a selfish witch. Not our Kath though! Zero, absolutely zero, remorse. But plenty of self involved pity parties!

Reactions: 12

Forts and prayers is absolutely the word play I'm here for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She used to seem so normal and down to earth when she was living with her housemates back in the day, she's truly lost the plot and lost touch with normality.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just checked the insta profiles of the 2 ppl she was ‘stranded’ with- and neither of them have whinged about their castaway situation. INFACT one was just posting pretty pictures of how lovely it was…

Reactions: 13
She used to seem so normal and down to earth when she was living with her housemates back in the day, she's truly lost the plot and lost touch with normality.
Yes, THIS!

What happened to her to make her turn into this helpless, whingeing child. G man and her parents are going to get tired of this adult toddler act.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking(it's been a quiet day at work). If she had said she was just missing home, or was missing being with Geoffbot, or was suffering from really bad period pain maybe - and any and all of these things were contributing to her feeling unnecessarily emotional or edgy - and then she could have said that she knew what was happening wasn't that bad, BUT her emotions were just really wobbly....that would have been fine. It was just the complete lack of acknowledgement from her of her grande dame selfishness, how bleeping LUCKY she is in the grand scheme of things, that none of this was that bad. No no, not from Kathleen. I've seen more reason from primary school children. Urgh!

Reactions: 11
Yes, THIS!

What happened to her to make her turn into this helpless, whingeing child. G man and her parents are going to get tired of this adult toddler act.
I think they are part in enabling this behaviour tbh. Shes just absolutely pathetic. I can’t imagine Mother Snooks has to deal with this tit with her sister? She needs to get a bleeping grip. I think the only way she can resolve her entitlement issues is to bring her as close to reality as possible. She needs to be humbled. Hopefully this volunteer work at food banks will achieve that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think they are part in enabling this behaviour tbh. Shes just absolutely pathetic. I can’t imagine Mother Snooks has to deal with this tit with her sister? She needs to get a bleeping grip. I think the only way she can resolve her entitlement issues is to bring her as close to reality as possible. She needs to be humbled. Hopefully this volunteer work at food banks will achieve that.
Wait, she's volunteering at a food bank!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.