Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, these Friday Stories are a bit pointless right? She didn't actually send these to a friend? She is going to be supporting this small business but for now she's just letting them send her stuff?
Also, sorry to be mean but these look a bit sweaty, like the cheesecakes she was gifted a while ago...
And lastly, how can you be so inconsistent accessibility wise? Some of the text has a background so you can ready it OK, but the flavours bit just typical Katie not thinking about accessibility. Not to even mention the glaring typo: send our cookies? Shouldn't it be "send out cookies"? Why would a business be sending out Katie and Geoff's cookies? 😐

View attachment 1535342
View attachment 1535343
Also thought this was a bit stupid! "I've just found the loveliest small business" .... have you? Or did they reach out to send you free product in exchange for a shoutout and hollow promise that you'd support them later? πŸ˜’

Reactions: 13
Aren't gifted things also meant to say AD somewhere!?
It does...practically invisible in tiny white text on a light coloured background, lower left corner. Typical Influencer styley.

Influencers should have free / gifted / paid ad in bold text on a high contrast coloured block.

Baked treats looked yummy, hope she does buy some and send them out to her mates, maybe even the grumpy and unreasonable relatives who refused to go to her wedding - kill them with kindness, or failing that with a sugar overload.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
1A04E186-B520-4775-8CD5-BBA28A5F5D35.jpeg

Oh look. Lady Kathleen of Walthamstowfell is flogging her wedding stuff. You know a power bank would come in great use at a food bank or a womens refuge. Surely you could live without the Β£18?

[
DF6F4CC0-4109-4373-B2FF-45D2E30EAE6E.png

E38A8536-7B8C-4C2E-A492-66D8524B31C6.png

Who on earth is gonna want this?? Didn’t she find this wooden pallet & make it herself??

29E3448D-72B0-4A69-AA17-17B6D0302B8B.jpeg

Flogging stuff that should actually be going to the rubbish/recycling tip tbh

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What the hell is she thinking selling that order of ceremonies pallet thing?? Unless you're having exactly the same wedding as her, how would it be useful?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So before we get this weekend's round-up, I should probably get rid of some old Katie screenshots πŸ™ƒ
(Before a troll comes at me)
From the weekend when they went to a wedding:
G's parents decorated the spare bedroom for her Birthday. Kinda cute, but I would like to be a fly on the wall in the room when they were decorating it πŸ˜‚
1661783389452.png

This actually is a little cake, for once πŸ˜‚
1661783429530.png

Guys, I am not a prude but I wear a little more than a slip dress when I visit my in-laws
1661783516638.png

Is the text box tilted or is it just me?
1661783563407.png

The flowers are nice but wouldn't call them incredible?
1661783614322.png

1661783632605.png

You could tell people about being stung by a wasp without showing the sting itself?
1661783701622.png

We get it, you're married and your hubby took your name.
1661783727868.png

This is a cute picture and whoever said she looks good in blue, was right.
1661783770370.png

Guys, any idea what is it with these self-timer pics? Good old selfie or asking a friend to take a pic is not good enough? (OK, it would be quite cringe to ask a friend to take a picture while you jump up and down your husband and kiss him).
1661783953684.png

Remember when she had that wobble? She posted this the day after:
1661785004916.png

And yes Katie, many people are feeling the "doom" as you say, but please think before compare yourself to them. The lockdowns were a minor inconvenience to you because you couldn't go out. But you lived in a lovely spacious apartment, drunk gorgeous wine every night and were planning your wedding. I will get personal for a moment, I lost my dream job after the first lockdown and I am on my third job since then; the previous two were my pandemic jobs, jobs to get by. My new job is nice, I am learning new skills but financially, I make less money than I did before the start of pandemic. It hurts, especially with the cost of living & energy prices crisis. There are more people like me, I am lucky anyway because my partner makes good money in a stable industry but we still need to be careful. There are people in much worse situations and they have the full right to feel the "doom".
I am glad she picked herself up and is starting to improve (she even ended the last vlog and thanked us for the support, which was a step in the right direction). It's good* to share these things too - we all have wobbles and worries but Katie should reflect on the way she communicates these things to the world (*is it really good though, as no-one actually thinks that influencers' lives are all gifted experiences and rose petals). Maybe not posting pictures of herself crying when she is actively crying? She could have quietly worked it through with G and post about it a day or two after, when she had a bit more clarity as to why that moment of anxiety happened and more of a plan of how to deal with it. She needs to be a bit less impulsive with her content.

1661785594877.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1536935
Oh look. Lady Kathleen of Walthamstowfell is flogging her wedding stuff. You know a power bank would come in great use at a food bank or a womens refuge. Surely you could live without the Β£18?

[View attachment 1537002

View attachment 1537016
Who on earth is gonna want this?? Didn’t she find this wooden pallet & make it herself??

View attachment 1537022
"Sparkler Depaarture"? πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one's forcing these people to be influencers
Get a proper job if it's that difficult

Reactions: 11
No one's forcing these people to be influencers
Get a proper job if it's that difficult
She thinks she could but I am not sure going to the post office with returns, going to therapy and physio appointments, having facials and nails gifted, and meeting her mum and sis for lunch counts as work. Doing things in the window of time when others do work, it's not the same as going to work. Plus, 9-5 is easy. Try doing shifts which might include nights and weekends and be 12 hours or longer.
1661793783533.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*** So back to Katie's questions she sent in herself.
The question wasn't about prices but she posted them anyway.
1661800567157.png

I take the Harringay place was with other girls, Leytonstone was the one she rented with Andrew and lived there after he left, and the Bethnal Green was also with Andrew? I think it was the flat she had decorated with maps and antlers and all her cameras etc.
1661800814467.png

It's funny re: money being tight. Of course pet insurance and vet visits can be expensive, and some pets need more care than others but I have a sneaky suspicion they'd like another ragdoll and getting it would be quite a big expense. Food doesn't have to be expensive but they like to get Morris posh treats so it's really their choice.
1661800926368.png

In case you wondered.
1661801161953.png

She wouldn't feel old if she wasn't comparing herself to young tiktokers LOL. Kathryn, please accept that you are a woman in your 30s, please make content for women in their 30s. Stop dressing like a teenager, posing in your pants and pouting. Make content that actually discusses topics rather than talk about making content that we get to see 4 weeks later and which really wasn't worth the hype.

This is actually good advice:
1661801873510.png

This is another one from "sent in herself" category:
1661801945486.png

Apologies for my volume control that accidentally got in the picture here!
This one rubbed me the wrong way. It would have been nice of her to start with "Thank you for your lovely compliment". But instead, we get "I've put on a lot of weight recently". Really? We can't see but even if it was the case, she's been back to her pre-wedding diet so she only has herself to blame. I also thought people are trying not to use that "weight and body don't define" line, it's been repeated a million times and just sounds so banal, if that makes sense? Also I hate influencers reminding us that we only see what they want to show us. Duh, it's your job to look good so of course you will post flattering pictures. πŸ™„
1661802054167.png

Another one she sent in herself πŸ™„
1661805733134.png

I thought we all knew by now that swatching foundation on forearm was pointless πŸ˜… Would also be helpful to say if foundation is mat or dewy etc as different skins have different needs.
1661805940968.png

1661805969797.png

Ending with a low-key Skin and me ad.
1661806122118.png

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1536935

[View attachment 1537002

View attachment 1537016

View attachment 1537022
I’m confused..3.30 PM wedding breakfast? Is this a wedding thing?? Breakfast at 3.30pm? Surely that’s even a bit late for one of her fav brunches??

I’m confused..3.30 PM wedding breakfast? Is this a wedding thing?? Breakfast at 3.30pm? Surely that’s even a bit late for one of her fav brunches??
It's called a breakfast (think it's because traditionally people got married after fasting all night before mass - it was in the morning, hence breaking their fast. This is from the 17th century mind, so it is insanely dated!) but generally the wedding meal is always eaten at around lunch time/later. It's more like early tea tbh!

Reactions: 4
3 hours to deep clean the house? That's a normal house clean. A deep clean in my experience takes most of the day!
Why does she think her view of the cat eating a lick treat is funny? 😐
Wow, I'm so excited to see the video of her gallery wall 😐
The cat is a fan of the gallery wall apparently. He's a cat Kathleen, he couldn't give a tit about your wall!!
Oh my God guys, her water bottle burst!! *drama queen pose*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
3 hours to deep clean the house? That's a normal house clean. A deep clean in my experience takes most of the day!
Why does she think her view of the cat eating a lick treat is funny? 😐
Wow, I'm so excited to see the video of her gallery wall 😐
The cat is a fan of the gallery wall apparently. He's a cat Kathleen, he couldn't give a tit about your wall!!
Oh my God guys, her water bottle burst!! *drama queen pose*
My house is much smaller but it takes the better part of the day to give it a good scrub down 😳

Reactions: 5
My house is much smaller but it takes the better part of the day to give it a good scrub down 😳
Same here. Even with help from my husband (which is rare because men don't do it right πŸ˜‚) it takes a lot longer than 3 hours.

Reactions: 6
What the hell is she thinking selling that order of ceremonies pallet thing?? Unless you're having exactly the same wedding as her, how would it be useful?
Clearly a collectors item for any connoisseur of Snooksy memorabilia.

Seriously this is embarrassing Katie...

What platform is she selling this on - insta?
So before we get this weekend's round-up, I should probably get rid of some old Katie screenshots πŸ™ƒ

View attachment 1537329
So she kept the blue zara jeans then? They still looks too tight around the crotch, she could size up and then get them taken in a little or learn to do it herself?

Reactions: 3
Is that supposed to be Grunger? OK if you cant spell, but at least Google it.

Screenshot_20220830-150036_Instagram.jpg

Nice to see what she does with herself apart from brunch and date night. She looks unhinged here NGL. 🀣

Screenshot_20220830-150837_Instagram.jpg

This is over the top. Vitamin C tablets AND an orange which has also Vitamin C? Not smart to put out there binging on vitamins. There's a recommended limit in one day.

Screenshot_20220830-150926_Instagram.jpg

OMG guys the waterbottle has a tear in it from her excessive use and cuddling it. Who would have thought A BURST would happen?!! Katie's recommendation is to check before you fill it (even though she didn't, didnt think to and will forget next time) but you guys should! Top tip!

Screenshot_20220830-150155_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.