Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be in the minority but I don’t really have an issue with shops/brands curating their public image. Selling is all about creating a certain vibe.

I would never have a shot at working there, as i’m a fat lass with a face like a terrier sniffing fox tit, but whatever. Not everything is for everyone in life.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I might be in the minority but I don’t really have an issue with shops/brands curating their public image. Selling is all about creating a certain vibe.

I would never have a shot at working there, as i’m a fat lass with a face like a terrier sniffing fox tit, but whatever. Not everything is for everyone in life.
There's public image and then there's racism and discrimination....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeeeeah....an image is one thing, but excluding BIPOC and anyone with a disability? No. I'm a fatty and I know nobody is going to employ me to work at Agent Provocateur - but I could potentially do something about my size. Last time I checked people haven't perfected the art of growing an arm back or changing the colour of their skin 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't understand it when influencers pose with their eyes closed. Also, the unapplied face serum looks a bit dodgy (apologies for the dirty mind 😜)
Screenshot_20220821-165140~2.png

And who the heck sets up their camera like this and takes pictures while "kissing"?
Screenshot_20220821-165457~2.png

Lastly, it's probably just me, and also I may see it that way because of their height difference, but G always holds her in this weird possessive way.
Screenshot_20220821-165500~2.png

Reactions: 5
One thing’s for certain, I will never be buying that Skin and Me stuff she’s flogging. It’s overkill now with the amount of ads.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand it when influencers pose with their eyes closed. Also, the unapplied face serum looks a bit dodgy (apologies for the dirty mind 😜)
View attachment 1516572
And who the heck sets up their camera like this and takes pictures while "kissing"?
View attachment 1516574
Lastly, it's probably just me, and also I may see it that way because of their height difference, but G always holds her in this weird possessive way.
View attachment 1516573
i wonder why neither of them are wearing their wedding rings

• Wow
Reactions: 9
3A4310C2-88A5-416C-AFDA-5914072433D1.png

Well done kath! I’m glad you’re taking on board some of the suggestions here. I hope you find it rewarding and it puts things into perspective for you regarding current world issues. Glad to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good for her!

Also, I love that blue floral dress she wore to the wedding, it's a lovely colour on her. Still not keen on the massive wedding shoes though!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1518401
Well done kath! I’m glad you’re taking on board some of the suggestions here. I hope you find it rewarding and it puts things into perspective for you regarding current world issues. Glad to see it!
Absolutely, and I'm really pleased she'll be doing something outside of Influencerland!

The only eye roll is the 'I wasn't going to mention it, but' - Kath, seriously, just be excited and don't be faux modest or any of that shite. Volunteering is a good thing, you don't need to be mock coy about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Influencers if anything should be talking more about good deeds than all this skin care shite. They’re called influencers for a reason- influence others to do something meaningful in a way that will truly benefit the community. I hope Lord Geoffington tags along as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Really pleased to see that story :) That's exactly the kind of thing she should be doing and sharing posts about. Good on you Kate :)

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1518401
Still not an original thought of her own but if she has to come here to get inspiration, so be it!

Her saying she doesn't read about herself anymore is lies though, isn't it Kathleen?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.