Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am having a Katie screenshot purge...

I think this is from when she went to Zurich. Why does she have to feel like she was in a tv series? She said something about feeling like Emily in Paris when she was in Paris which is just wrong for at least two reasons:
- well, there are many things wrong with the series themselves and we need to stop referencing them
- there are other, better, more iconic movies and series that take place in Paris - she just showed how shallow and uneducated she is?
View attachment 1497225
How old is Geoffritto again? I thought that only young guys show their girlfriends/wifes like these. Eek. Plus, the picture was taken with a flash so the nips are saying hello.
(She does have nice boobs though, I can't get away with wearing no bra so a bit jel here)
View attachment 1497232
Moving onto the Lindt factory visit.
Katie, why are you like this? 😂 I mean, on one hand it's nice to have a bit of innocence left, and be able to connect with you inner child, but there's one thing to just be goofy around your partner, and another to then post it on the social media for the world to see.
View attachment 1497263
(Also, no wonder she had a migraine, I believe some people get triggered if they have a lot of milk-based produce, like chocolate or cheese)
She's such a tourist 😂 Who takes pics on gift shops?
View attachment 1497269
View attachment 1497273
"Hold yourself together?". You went to a chocolate factory.
🙄
View attachment 1497279
I don't think it's such an achievement considering she has her phone glued to her hand.
View attachment 1497283
Well at least they won't be converting the loft into a dungeon too.
View attachment 1497286
View attachment 1497287
How many "early Birthday surprises" was that then?
View attachment 1497292
Kathryn: I want to shop more sustainably and buy better quality clothes.
Also Kathryn: *shops at Zara*
View attachment 1497295
Why is it always "a spot" of something? Is this Katie trying no to use "little" so much?
View attachment 1497296
Yes, very funny.
View attachment 1497298
🙄
View attachment 1497301
Well, her migraine can't have been that bad if she managed to take a picture of herself in bed?
View attachment 1497306
"Life changing".
I mean, it's just a vat of seasoned cheese and wine.
Also, is it just me, or this is a lot for 4 people? I am veggie but have been making a point of trying to reduce my cheese consumption too. What do te restaurant do with the inevitable leftovers? Chuck out? It's hella wasteful if they do.
View attachment 1497315

I can see that Katie's new aesthetic is "Retiree on hols"
View attachment 1497321
The viral* Uniqlo bag doesn't make it better.
*it's just a bag, people. Calm your tits down.
("people" = influencers)
View attachment 1497333
This actually look lovely.
View attachment 1497323

AND NOW MOVING ON TO HER ACTUAL DAY OF BIRTH

It's funny how influencers only wear Missoma when it's gifted to them. I can't see an "AD" tag here so I imagine her family or G bought this. It's £125 on their website so not super cheap but also someone who has so much disposable income didn't have to wait to have it given to them as a gift? If she wanted it for some time, why not just buy it? Or, even better, as supposedly she likes all things vintage, why not look for something like this from a antique jeweller? There is a chance she could find something more unique and actually made with solid gold. (Missoma pieces are gold-plated).
View attachment 1497349
So she admits any mudlarking she did previously, was illegal.
View attachment 1497391
(Btw it's £96 for three years, if she really had been serious about doing it properly, she would have forked out a long time ago)

Two? Am I blind or thick, or does she count each glass as one?
View attachment 1497396
Ah no, OK there's a second one - but again it just look like squiggle?
View attachment 1497399
Of course she did.
View attachment 1497403
I am actually shocked that she's wearing appropriate footwear for once.
View attachment 1497405
I’m wondering if you have an obsession with Katie. That is a lot of screenshots 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘VIP member’ - what do you think?!
I wasn't clear, I meant Katie's forum 🙃 I kind of see myself as a secretary - there are some people on the thread who don't have Insta and can't watch her stories so I tend to save a lot of them and do a little recap every now and then 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As if she got a tattoo with G, matching one with Andrew, matching one with her family, matching one with her friends (did they all get the wrist tat?). Such an independent women and not co dependent at all 🙄

She literally just went through that family drama and said herself “I guess my family didn’t love me unconditionally like I thought”. Dude, stop getting tattoos for other people… you never know whose going to screw you over.

Reactions: 13
As if she got a tattoo with G, matching one with Andrew, matching one with her family, matching one with her friends (did they all get the wrist tat?). Such an independent women and not co dependent at all 🙄

She literally just went through that family drama and said herself “I guess my family didn’t love me unconditionally like I thought”. Dude, stop getting tattoos for other people… you never know whose going to screw you over.
what matching one did she get with Andrew? Did that not teach her that matching tattoos are usually a terrible idea? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought that was a tribute to her nan? Her mum and sister have it too
Katie got hers with Andrew, then the rest of her family got theirs a few years later after Katie and Andrew had broken up. They all get tattoos/ piercings etc. either on the anniversary of her nan's death or her birthday and that year they got their moons and Katie got some writing added to hers. No idea what it says though!

Reactions: 6
Oh right, could've sworn she said all 3 of them got the moon together and the "Just look up" was a quote from a book. Maybe I blanked the Andrew part out 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.