Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she came from a dance class.
...in 2003.

It's just a very weird outfit, the trousers look like badly fitting school trousers and the top doesn't fit either. The trainers just don't go. She has some lovely clothes, how was this the outfit of choice?! If she loves it and is comfortable then that's what matters but it's hard not to raise your eyebrows when she boasts 'petite fashion content'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to look twice and zoom in, I thought she had her boob out! It's the top of her arm 🤦‍♀️🙄😂

Reactions: 1
Converse were also apart of her wedding outfit, G unit has a fetish for them. That outfit is too young for her imo.
Screenshot_20221004-005011_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20221004-005424_Firefox.jpg

It can be done! These women are at least 10 years older than Katie but have chosen structured pieces that fit perfectly. Ignore the white bag that looks like she is holding a folded towel and all is well. No more shopping in the kids / tweets section Katie!

Reactions: 6
Baffling how Duke G says Vans are ‘pot washer’ shoes but he’s happy to parade his child bride around the hottest public toilet nightclubs in London while she’s wearing those grubby old trainers she always shoves on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant believe she's been sent on a free of charge holiday to show that the country is worth visiting? Like what?!

Reactions: 9
Well that's Kefalonia off my list! It looks fine but I just won't ever go there on principle because they chose her to advertise it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I cant believe she's been sent on a free of charge holiday to show that the country is worth visiting? Like what?!
All she’s done is complain about the wasps tbh. She’s not really sold it well. I hate wasps. Kefalonia is off my list.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20221006-121245_Instagram.jpg

I haven't got the energy to write what I am feeling about this. So it will be succinct: duck OFF Kathleen. duck. Right. Off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"Guys I've just had an all expenses paid trip to Greece but let me tell you...I have soooo much to do including more free stuff and eating out and I am soooooo stressed."

Influencer culture needs to die a death.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"Guys I've just had an all expenses paid trip to Greece but let me tell you...I have soooo much to do including more free stuff and eating out and I am soooooo stressed."

Influencer culture needs to die a death.
She hasn't complained about her period or her self ddiagnosed PMDD in a while...

Reactions: 9
“Oh my gosh! I am so busy! I need to edit and filter my holiday photos, and then I need to go out on the piss for work! Oh and then I got another date night (for work Ofcourse, I won’t review the food but just talk about how qUiRkY the decor is)

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What's with this new trend of sharing their lists of things that need doing? Does someone need to remind her that she's in control of her work schedule and what she agrees to?

Also, is she really considering these reels as 'restsurant reviews' :ROFLMAO: as we've said before she doesn't even talk about the food, it's usually 'we had out 7th little date night of the week in this super quirky little place. The entrance is under a little manhole cover and when you get there you perch on an old bidet while peasants throw the food into your little mouth. I wore my little Converse and it cost £80 per person for 6 courses (but I won't tell you what they were). So different, would recommend. Kindly gifted AD'.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well that's Kefalonia off my list! It looks fine but I just won't ever go there on principle because they chose her to advertise it.
The country didn't choose Katie itself, what are you on about 😂 Maybe just don't use whatever company she's travelling with for any travel? That would make more sense..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.