Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Zara jeans look atrocious.

She needs to stop copying other people's style, baggy jeans don't work for how short she is.

Reactions: 10
She looks 13 in these jeans
(Which is funny because she must've been around 13 when they were last fashionable)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says “I’ve not got anything like these in wardrobe”….
E66446D1-6333-4029-922D-AA618AB90AAC.jpeg

sure, you tell yourself what you need to to justify more Fast fashion pieces.

0BF5AEE6-D9FD-40E8-B2F3-93E9BD2C612E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why was she mouthy on her hen vlog about getting a dress from a fast fashion brand she "doesn't want to promote". When she bought and wore the dress therefore promoting it?

But - Zara one of the biggest fast fashion brands she promotes daily. Talk about contradicting herself.

The state of the captions! I think she said something about taking the trousers to an 'alterers' and it showed as 'autism'. Can she not check and amend them to make her content accessible? They were badly wrong in about three places. I watched the reel on the web browser version of Insta so I can't go back and get screen grabs.

Another instance of buying herself something 'for you guys'. Thank you so much for buying yourself some new trousers. I'm so grateful.

Aside from the fact that she clearly does have something like them in her wardrobe already, she uses that justification all the time. 'I'm going to keep this because I don't have anything like it'. I don't have a chicken costume in my wardrobe but it doesn't mean I'm going to rush out and buy one any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's 4'11 and she ALWAYS buys regular sized clothes instead of petite clothes and then complains it sits wrong on her body/drowns her.

I'm just thankful she's maybe starting to realise she needs to buy petite clothes?

Reactions: 11
Wtf is she talking about in her stories about having a midlife crisis after going to a work event, it didn’t even make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has these mid life crises on a monthly sometimes fortnightly basis. I suspect a lot of influencers do. I mean how many times can she monetise a declutter?

I suspect it's also an excuse to get Geoffers to set up a duvet fort for her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it just proves Katie doesn't know who she is and needs to figure it out but doesn't know how. She either stopped therapy, isn't doing the right kind of therapy or needs a new therapist. She's always saying she's gonna do this or that and doesn't, she clings to trends and pretends she's so quirky and unique for liking it and isn't. She's lost and it shows and has shown for a long while now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Her views on youtube are soooooooooo lowwwwwww. It's mad she gets an sponsorship at all.

She says “I’ve not got anything like these in wardrobe”….
View attachment 1502533

sure, you tell yourself what you need to to justify more Fast fashion pieces.

View attachment 1502534
I thought that the blue version looked a little too tight which was why (I assumed) She went for the beige. She is petite and really needs to learn to do basic hemming herself, it could be decent content learning to do basic sewing for petite fashion etc. I didn't dislike the jeans but, she literally already has them albeit in more formal trouser form which you showed in the pics!

Reactions: 5
She has these mid life crises on a monthly sometimes fortnightly basis. I suspect a lot of influencers do. I mean how many times can she monetise a declutter?

I suspect it's also an excuse to get Geoffers to set up a duvet fort for her too.
Well this time round he actually gave her a pep talk. He's got his work cut out with Katie, no?
And we have another crying Katie selfie for pur archive. All is missing is a bottle of champagne - if you know, you know 🍾
(Btw how does Katie not connect the dots? She went out, probably had a few to drink and boom! Another meltdown. Alcohol is a depressant girl, when will you accept it? I've had it happen to me a few times, having one too many drink and getting hysterical. I call it going to the dark side. I have accepted I may have a problem with drinking and am trying to be careful - sometimes it's a 'no weekday drinking ' for a while, sometimes I take a month or two off drinking. She should really try going sober for at least a month. Both her physical and mental health would hopefully improve).
Screenshot_20220817-063836.png

Screenshot_20220817-063841.png

Reactions: 10
Maybe it's OK to question what you're doing if your content revolves around making a living from sharing affiliate links, being shady with disclosing ADs and generally making money off other people's insecurities.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who had the bingo that correctly predicted Kathleen would have a massive mental breakdown after the wedding as she won’t know what to do with her life or content….

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
A blonde haired, blue eyed, fair skinned, small figured woman who is married to a rich guy and lives in a big house in London and doesn't have to work. I'm absolutely weeping, what a hard life. How can you have a crisis when you literally go out to eat, party and go on holiday every week? And you have cushy roof over your head? People like her make my sick I'm sorry. Try being black, poor and disabled! Then you will have something to cry about. These so called influencers are insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If I had 85k followers on Instagram after 15 years I’d probably take the hint and get another job.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I had 85k followers on Instagram after 15 years I’d probably take the hint and get another job.
Don’t think she knows how to do anything else tbh. Her job involves running errands at the post office, posing with alcohol in her back garden and brunch. There’s not much skill required there. As easy as her ‘job’ is right now it’s deeply unfulfilling.
past year or so she was knee deep in wedmin and planning and now she has nothing to do. Where’s my tiny violin?

Reactions: 13
More brainstorming? That's all she seems to do. She did it at the start of the year with the help of Geoff to set up her pillars of content or whatever she called it. I'm sure she mentioned it in one of her last vlogs so only a couple of weeks ago and then she's mentioned doing it a few more times in between.

Did she come up with any ideas during these sessions? If so what were they? She's not really done anything ground breaking or anything we didn't see coming a mile off so what has she been doing?!

Reactions: 8
More brainstorming? That's all she seems to do. She did it at the start of the year with the help of Geoff to set up her pillars of content or whatever she called it. I'm sure she mentioned it in one of her last vlogs so only a couple of weeks ago and then she's mentioned doing it a few more times in between.

Did she come up with any ideas during these sessions? If so what were they? She's not really done anything ground breaking or anything we didn't see coming a mile off so what has she been doing?!
Eating sad olives and making useless Reels.

Sorry if this sounds too pedantic/woke, but I'm really surprised that she's used the word 'brainstorm' twice in the last 24 hours. I haven't heard anyone use it for years as it's widely considered to be offensive for people with epilepsy/brain injuries- there was a lot of discussion in the UK media and education system when I was at secondary school in the noughties, and she's only around a year older than me.

PS: No shade to anyone who has used it on this thread- I know it's mostly quoting Katie and we're an international bunch!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.