Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New weekly vlog and she goes for a smear test, one of her tips is to "use a bidet beforehand, or use some wet wipes to freshen up." Reminded me of the Femfresh ad debacle from a while back...She's obviously got some insecurity that her vulva is "unclean"? Surely just a normal morning shower is fine before a smear test?

New weekly vlog and she goes for a smear test, one of her tips is to "use a bidet beforehand, or use some wet wipes to freshen up." Reminded me of the Femfresh ad debacle from a while back...She's obviously got some insecurity that her vulva is "unclean"? Surely just a normal morning shower is fine before a smear test?
AND she later talks about her reoccurring thrush...PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU KEEP USING FEMFRESH AND DISRUPTING YOUR NATURAL PH KATHLEEN

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

AND she later talks about her reoccurring thrush...PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU KEEP USING FEMFRESH AND DISRUPTING YOUR NATURAL PH KATHLEEN
Maybe coz she lets Morris play with her sex toys that’s why

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I think Femfresh is PH balanced, so I get why someone might prefer to use that rather than a fragranced soap or something. I do hate the narrative that vulvas and vaginas are inherently unclean though and no medical professional would expect you to go into all that hassle, just have a shower! If she's doing some kind of ten step vulva regime then that definitely wont be helping with thrush. I'll go and watch the vlog now for some more top tips :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Wet wipes are a big no no for intimate cleaning especially if fragranced, bidets require specific advice and have been studied to show they can cause thrush and UTIs and water should never be pushed inside the vagina, femfresh is just expensive mild soap.

So yep, a shower before a smear test is just fine. Leave your vulva alone Kathleen ffs..

Reactions: 11
756B4A62-D1F9-4748-B82A-D4790AD03EA4.png

Wtf is this drama about??
She’s in Scotland right? Not like she’s in a foreign country? She’s got her luggage, & money and even access to wifi, whilst her flights & travel bookings are being sorted out and paid by her management? If anything this is a slight inconvenience! All she needs to do is sit in an airport lounge n have a drink! And also she is not alone and is in the company of not one but TWO friends
Why the duck would anyone need moral support from your partner AND your mother for a cancelled flight???
Jesus Christ this woman is so far flung from reality

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1525263
She’s in Scotland right? Not like she’s in a foreign country? She’s got her luggage, & money and even access to wifi, whilst her flights & travel bookings are being sorted out and paid by her management? If anything this is a slight inconvenience! All she needs to do is sit in an airport lounge n have a drink! And also she is not alone and is in the company of not one but TWO friends
Why the duck would anyone need moral support from your partner AND your mother for a cancelled flight???
Publicly thanking people (without naming the brand!?) for their support because a flight was cancelled. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys I think we should stop joking about the utter trauma Kathleen is going through right now. She only has time for a 2 hour nap in a hotel room!
Do we think G will pick her up at the airport with the duvet in his arms ready to deliver her straight to the sofa? 😂
How long will this be milked for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was just checking in to make sure we’re all thoughtsing and prayering for Kathleen to return home safely from her luxury paid getaway. Looks like it. I won’t sleep until she’s home. Kathleen doesn’t have to cry, I’m crying for her. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry... what is this all about? Vlogging while driving is dangerous anyway but she's just flung her phone on the dashboard and hoped for the best.

Screenshot_20220824-225746_YouTube.jpg

I nearly tit myself every time I see that mannequin appear in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah okay, Kathleen. I'm from one of those little Scottish islands. She wants to try being ACTUALLY stranded mid-winter with no ferry or plane for days. The supermarket shelves end up empty of bread, milk etc because nothing can reach the island. I'm sure her 2 hours (napping in a hotel! Try napping in 120mph hurricane winds with your roof being ripped off at 2am) was the absolute height of trauma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Omg
View attachment 1525263
OMG yes to that she is such a child. In 2020 I got stranded in Hamburg for 3 days due to heavy storms and was on my own with no cash aside to rebook flights… no one cares about the rest of the story but durely was an adventure!!
you have to take those moments as little adventures and learn and grow from them, looking back I am proud how I handled it. Poor little Katie was on her (almost) own dealing with that! I cry for you and pray you get home safe to your daddy. He surely will have set up a duvet day for you to cry into your cups of tea cuddling Maurice.
make sure you take at least two days off work after that. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I were Kathleen and had no real commitments or job to go back to, I'd make the most of being stranded. Grab my camera and go for a walk around the area. Go out for a meal by myself to a nice restaurant. Book another distillery tour if she really love your whisky that much. Buy a couple of bottles to take home/for gifts, by which she'd contribute to local economy (I imagine she's done a complimentary tour while there). The influencers barely ever do anything beyond what's gifted to them. It's not nice when your plans change for reasons beyond your control but try to see positives and make the most of it? Especially if you can afford to.
PS if she is in Islay, I really hope the brand is not Bunnahabhain because it's one of my faves 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I were Kathleen and had no real commitments or job to go back to, I'd make the most of being stranded. Grab my camera and go for a walk around the area. Go out for a meal by myself to a nice restaurant. Book another distillery tour if she really love your whisky that much. Buy a couple of bottles to take home/for gifts, by which she'd contribute to local economy (I imagine she's done a complimentary tour while there). The influencers barely ever do anything beyond what's gifted to them. It's not nice when your plans change for reasons beyond your control but try to see positives and make the most of it? Especially if you can afford to.
PS if she is in Islay, I really hope the brand is not Bunnahabhain because it's one of my faves 🥲
This! She hasn’t got a job or a child to rush back to so I don’t understand why she’s so upset

Reactions: 6
Create some content, you might say!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.