Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monsieur Crumble

@BigBlue2018 I am thrilled that you are back!
Hi lovely Tattlers, I haven't been on for a while and I will be taking a break because my daughter suffered a heart attack and is very poorly in hospital(39yrs old)some of you on here that know my story are aware I am terminal and my daughter has breast cancer, this has come as a shock, her boys are both autistic and are struggling with this. I have noticed so many of us on this thread have had bad things happen to us and our loved ones and I believe the common denominator is the Infield harridan and wanky sidekick. I really hope that she gets what's coming to her 😡 All your fur babies are lovely🥰 Best wishes to you all xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A quick hello from me Pom 😀😊🥰🤗😘 xx.

I look forward to reading, making pics and suggestions when I'm back..I've missed been on but been quite busy 💖.
I look forward to reading my alerts properly as well. 🐾

I didn't have any cream teas in the end lol but had lovely walks, drank barcadi and cokes, a few beers ( I left my Pom dog bowl behind as fancied a change from water 😄🐾 lol) weather was sunny, some showers and a nice temp..I hate it too hot.

Had lovely fish and chips as well.
Me and my friend had hired an apartment so ate in instead of having to go out to a restaurant to sit outside.

It was quiet as not everything had opened up but I prefer that to when it gets too busy in a week or so.

Some pics..
I had to make pics smaller so abit pixely.

Hope everyone is doing well 🤗😘 xx
Back soon 🥰 xx

Resizer_16208074838573.jpg
Resizer_16208074838571.jpg
Resizer_16208074838572.jpg
Resizer_16208074838570.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Sorry it's late but I got so upset by Skanky and Wanky on SPL yesterday. I'll tell you why further down. Here goes:

1. Opening scene Wanky flashing his ridiculous Turkey teeth straight in the camera. For someone who doesn't want 'fame' he seems to be quite comfortable trying to get it. He was clearly 'thrilled' to be on terrestrial TV! Wanker, I wanted to kick my TV screen in. I couldn't do a screen grab so I've pictured it on my phone. His 'smile' is still rictus and doesn't reach his eyes. In my humble opinion, I've said it many times before, he looks sinister, threatening, nasty and evil. He'll turn on Skanky if he hasn't already. Telling when Skanky asked Harvey what Cole called mummy he said 'Dickhead'.

2. Then Skanky waxing lyrical about her 5 gawgus children and how she loves being a mum and is a 'nurturing' person. Well yes I suppose you may be if you consider pimping out your kids, plastering your daughters (one who's only 6) in make up and putting on open social media for any pervert to see. She exploits them to sell clothes and bathbombs, completely exploits Harvey and letting Cole torment, bully and tease him 'nurturing'!

Stupid bitch has lost custody of 4 children to their dads who appear to feed and cloth them and get them to school. She has 'access'. Harvey is in residential care and morbidly obese. Great mum right there.

3. She wants more babies! Then Cole is on talking about 'we go through thinking she's pregnant' etc. Best get yourself down to Tesco for some more tests. He really does believe in his one brain cell mind, he's some kind of celebrity. He has no redeeming traits, is a bully, liar, scammer and troll. I actually hate him and I don't say that lightly. Must be the first 'TV Personality' with no personality!!!

4. Then Coles lies about using steroids when 'he was young'. We all know that is a lie as he was boasting about using illegal ones less than a year ago.

5. They decided to visit a private clinic. Who paid for that then as she is alledgedly skint?

6. Then on to the fertility doctor who Skanky talks over continually. Cole has become very vocal. Clearly trying to set himself up as someone in the media. I never remember Alex, Kieran or Kris behaving like this. Makes you wonder why this has happened with this one and not the others? I believe it's him getting her to force him into the spotlight.

7. Skanky telling the doctor she's conceived easily before. It's a well known fact that she has never used any form of contraception but has failed to fall pregnant with all the men she's shagged over the last 7ish years?

8. Even though the doctor said her scan was 'encouraging' for her age she decides there is nothing wrong with her. Cole then goes off for a sperm test. Results never revealed.

9. Back in the studio. He's very vocal for someone who doesn't want fame. Skanky illiterate classic 'I check when I'm ovalating???'

10. Then they talk about popping a couple out and how this one will be special. Sure her 5 other kids will be delighted.

I got cross and a bit upset yesterday as both my lovely son and I nearly died when I had him. My husband didn't know if both or either of us would come out OK. We did thank god. I'd lay my life down for Joe.

Afterwards we tried for another baby but nothing happened. We were told it could have been my body saying it didn't want to go through that again.

We had 3 rounds of IVF which we paid for ourselves. We were offered treatment on the NHS but we didn't want to deprive someone who couldn't afford to pay the opportunity.

Failed but there you go, it's the hand life deals you.

But to see someone, sorry it is personal, who has 5 kids already, 4 of which she doesn't have custody of and one morbidly obese and at least 3 injured seriously in her care I'm furious. Furious for all the women out there who are currently having or waiting for IVF.

She has insulted them and has no idea of the consequences of her actions. It's all about her and Cole. Just as she's insulted people with life changing injuries, cancer, those in wheelchairs and the disabled.

Sorry but in the words of lovely Dolly 'I hate that cunt'.

Sid you have made me laugh but I’m totally lost, I really did think at first you were some way connected with them!

for those of us not in the know who is the Demon Dentist et al?

thanks muchly
Just my daft imagination!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Phew now I've caught up on today's bullshit, I've just had a second look at the pages and I loved all
the photo's of the cats and dogs from the Krusty Krew, nice little distraction from Katie and her 💩
Not caught up on today’s posts on the old thread but if cats are welcome, say hello to my big cuddly
A40B8BBF-483A-4569-B01C-8BB9789E03C3.jpeg
826B4940-6614-4710-B316-6B4908687E4D.jpeg
boy Gizmo 😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Cloud Chaser

Morning,

Apologies for being cryptic. Yes, the case is being adjourned to avoid further delays.

Katie is very difficult to get hold of. We all know that she very rarely has either of her phones with her, nor does she ever have access to Carl’s...🙄

Delaying now so everyone, whom will be at the hearing, has equal information is the best way forward.

I’m assuming Katie is now aware of the delay going by the change of theme in her storylines.

I don’t feel that Katie will play ball in anyway shape or form. Dealing with the bankruptcy means putting her past behind her. Katie is not able to do this. Paying her debts will include no longer having a hold over those she owes. For Katie having a hold means she feels in control.

She could have chosen to have turned this into a fairytale where she would have been the heroine. How many lives and businesses would have been thankful for her clearing her debts. Not just the ones that are on the list but also the ones who agreed via a handshake.

6 months have been wasted as Katie couldn’t be located. She simply had to provide an address. Katie has not been able to live and work normally during Covid BUT she still made a living. Now imagine being a creditor who was owed money, there’s a delay due to not being able to serve Katie, then Covid hits... This has been the reality for most.

Katie simply has no awareness of herself or others. She has considerable psycho social issues and many traits of pathological demand avoidance. Her recent behaviour towards Lucky 7 is testament to this as she’s obviously forgotten this story

First James, next Glenn. All they are guilty of is telling the truth and you want to throw them under the bus.

Katie, you bait the children’s fathers hoping they will comment because then you’ll be in demand for an exclusive response. This equals money doesn’t it. But the fathers are doing what’s best for the children’s futures. They are able to think ahead and see the impact their words may have. B&J s friends ask if it’s true their mummy is getting married. Of course Kieron has to explain you are still married. What do you do, you assume he is badmouthing you and attack. Filtering your son so he “looks like Mummy” is incredibly concerning. What is wrong with his beautiful brown eyes? They are his heritage, is he allowed to celebrate this? You are no different to the trolls who edit his image for laughs 😡

Your children ARE NOT extensions of you. They are separate entities. You do not seem to grasp this. Have you ever obtained consent from the children. My children have asked that I do not share their image online and as their parent I have to respect their wishes.

If there is any kind of petition that is desperately needed its one protecting children from being used for You tube/Social media views... especially your children Katie. YOU are putting your children at risk because you are trying to recreate the days where the media would have a bidding war to gain an exclusive. Those days are gone. Enjoy your children for the beautiful human beings they are. Enter their world, put down your phone and look them in their eyes and try to connect before it’s too late.

Tattlers, please be careful with personal photos and details that are shared on here. There are people and programs that can use that image/details and find if there have been other similar photos on other platforms and cross reference info, potentially uncovering your real life Id. Please stay safe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Pom Bear

VIP Member
God I wish Pom was here. She'd have another arm on that with Carwash's face on it then a Jaffa orange underneath 🤣🤣
Hi my friend 🥰🤗😘 xx.
I popped on (I got back yesterday) and even though I've not caught up yet..might take a day or so and sadly can't catch up from the last thread and every post but anyway..I saw your post and thought I make it for you and my tattle friends 🥰🤗😘 xx.

I be back on track in a day or two.. including reading my alerts.

I thought it was time to add a Pom pic 😄 xx.

Resizer_16209228213380.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
This epic scenario is being presented in 2 episodes. I'm off to Tony and Guy in a bit to get my lockdown barnet dyed!

In the words of the late, great Elvis Presley (before he was found dead on the bog with a half eaten double cheeseburger in his gob and a handgun on the cistern), "This ones for you Dollylovesshoes, uh-huh-huh".

Skanky: "Cole, Cole the bankruptcy hearing has been postponed because I've lied and not complied. We need to fuck off somewhere pronto before the old bill come knocking".

Cole: "Leave it to me innit. The Feds ain't gonna get their hands on my Dolly".

"It needs to be far away, but with WiFi so we can zoom into court if I'm nobbled".

"On the case innit".

"Oh and and all inclusive as Plop have fucked us off and free!".

Cole: "I've found a place in Costa Rica that that Attenborough bloke has set up with a safari park as well. All inclusive and they have a lab and scientists so you can probs blag some new tits and a facelift. I might try and blag a dick extension as well innit".

"Is that near Margate? Is it Geoff Attenborough the cricket bloke? Is it, is it Cole?"

"Fuck knows but it's free. Anyway, Margate is only 70 miles away".

"Cole, best get the Mr and Mrs Woods suitcases out and chuck a load of my flamable clothes in plus matching trackkies and your best Gucci Babygro from Ali Express"

"Dolly, I thought we were going on the run from The Feds innit?"

"Fuck yes. Best get the Boyson ones out. There in a storage container at the shithole".

"What about Little Sid"

"Just chuck the little bastard in the hand luggage. Precious can bunk up with Bade in our newly constructed dog pound".

"At Heathrow Little Sid is seized in Skankys hand luggage going through security and taken into custody. Clearblue is in tears and wets his babygro.

14 hour later Skanky and Wanky land in Costa Rica....

To be continued... Again in tribute to my good chum Dolly I have called the story "Jurassic Cunt".

I thank you!

Big Blue

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just confirmed they are both on SPL 🙄 Mr I don’t ant fame will be loving that!
Fookin hilarious 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂....what did I say earlier on about them both being on 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂. It's soooooo boringly predicable. He must be seriously keen to avoid fame to get himself noticed if he's going along with the current jaffa lies & IVF fairytale. His desperation makes me embarrassed for him. FFS, where's your dignity Crawl? You've let her piss all over you. You've been pictured millions of times carrying her around. You've staged pics with a pregnancy test, which were beyond pathetic. You've ruined your teeth for tic tacs that can be seen from space. You are constantly pictured in chavvy fake babygro's which get worse as the days go by. You've had a nasty, badly done tattoo of supposedly her. You're selling fake lashes. Seriously, where the hell do you think all this will get you? You are going to get nowhere. You are unlikeable. You have no personality. You are a desperate lying chav. You are both beyond pathetic. You will NEVER reach the dizzy heights of power couple. The only place you 2 idiots will be famous is in your own heads 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

VIP Member
I'm still catching up and my piss is now boiling already after seeing this!!

What the fuck is wrong with her??? Due in Court this month, does THIS, so insulting and again sticking her
fingers at everyone.... SHE HAS NO SHAME WHATSOEVER!!

Katie Posted this on stories.

katie10may01.png

Oh so now she blames the media for damaging her mental health!!!

LIAR!

• Angry
Reactions: 25

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Whoooo hoooo , maybe they will start listening now then
I’ve been blocked by plop kitchen for making a comment about the state of the meals KP shows especially published in the paper is nothing like what they display and they look awful.....guess they didn’t like my comment🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Pricey, 42, who is known to love her banter, replied in the voice message: “Hi, Is he single? If he was single he certainly wouldn’t go for a dog like you, I’m far better than you my darling.”

Katie, listen, this is the way a low selfesteem women acts. It is not being assertive or showing confidence. Even worse that you brag about your response in a podcast 🤦‍♀️ If you want to respond like this, fine-but don’t tell the world about it. Cole can see right through you. But I guess you will not understand my point.

What infuriates me about this statement is that she's been utterly vile to a woman & it's referred to as 'banter'. Yet if someone had done this to very they would've been outed as a 'trowel' & set upon by her rabid minion 'fans' 😡

I'd have given you the win on your 3rd suggestion - loved it - come down from your drey!

If you click on Sun/Showbiz... there is a KP story on right-hand side - re buying the horse - it disappears...
I'm fine, I'm over it now. I've been to The Priory for 5 weeks this morning. I've had therapy. I've been advised by professionals not to return to the house because of all the bad memories & negative energy...to aid my recovery I've bought a £10,000 horse coz they make me 'appy. BUT unfortunately I fell of it, smashing me feet & sustaining life changing injuries. I've now been confined to a wheelchair for 5mins 😩. It's all too much, I can't talk about it anymore...unless I get paid a lot 😉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@Monsieur Crumble sending you all the healing hugs. Remember to look after you aswell as your loved ones. I cannot imagine the difficulties you must be facing right now. I hope you can gently find your way through 😘

There are many here who are facing very real battles. Everyone has their own path to walk & it often isn't easy. I would like to think we walk it learning lessons on the way.

And then there's HER 😡. Lying, fake, poisonous, viscous, narcissistic, self obsessed, heartless creature who cares only for herself. Thinks nothing of abusing & destroying others for a cheap headline.

@265 I hearby give notice that I withdraw from any further thread title suggestions. I've been robbed twice, TWICE I tell ya. Can nobody count?? *Runs off to The Scum to sell 'exclusive' about injustice & mental 'elf* 🥴😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Hi lovely Tattlers, I haven't been on for a while and I will be taking a break because my daughter suffered a heart attack and is very poorly in hospital(39yrs old)some of you on here that know my story are aware I am terminal and my daughter has breast cancer, this has come as a shock, her boys are both autistic and are struggling with this. I have noticed so many of us on this thread have had bad things happen to us and our loved ones and I believe the common denominator is the Infield harridan and wanky sidekick. I really hope that she gets what's coming to her 😡 All your fur babies are lovely🥰 Best wishes to you all xxx
Oh Lordy - that's awful, whatever next. Just know we are all thinking about you and your family. Please take care love x

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I haven't watched Harvey getting his teeth cleaned. But I'm willing to guess it was last weekend. The Itsasham pics of the nail bar crap had Harvey, Bunny & Princess in. And it's been mentioned that Princess & Bunny are in the dentist video? He's only back at weekends so would have to have it done on a Saturday. IF that's the case, it makes it even worse that he wasn't included in the pointless dash to Henlle Hall for 1 night. "Oh Harv, you've been such a good & brave man haven't you Harv. Sooooo brave for the dentist. But do you love mummy Harv? DO YOU? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY MORE THAN THE DENTIST HARV? Well because you've been soooo brave for the dentist you can have a new green toothbrush. What do you think to that Harv? DO YOU LOVE IT? DO YOU LOVE YOUR NEW GREEN TOOTHBRUSH HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY MORE THAN THE TOOTHBRUSH HARV? Anyway, the rest of us are fucking off now for a quick freebie to Henlle Hall & a trip to the safari park again. You can't come coz there's already 5 of us & 2 dog's gonna be in a lodge for 4 people & 1 dog. You can go to your house & use your new green toothbrush. That'll be fun won't it Harv? I'll facetime you Harv & you can tell me how much you love me can't you Harv?" 😴🥱😡

• Angry
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
KP: "Cole, Cole, Plop Kitchen have told us to fuck off because of the way we present their meals and we're not getting anymore ding meals"

Cole: "What has they said innit?".

"That we make their food look like shite. Not happy about the clingfilm still on the micro bowls, us mashing up the food and not putting it on a plate. Not happy that loads of people have seen that nutritious, well presented picture I stuck on The Scum for a few quid".

"But what do they want? Us to use a knife as well? Do they expect us to wash up as well innit?"

"Don't know but you might have to go through the skips at TESCO when you go down later for the Clearbue Tests".

"Bollocks to that, we're off to see Plop about this. Get your best trackie and wig on, I'll wear my rip off Gucci babygro I got of Ali Express. Get your walking frame out and fire up the mobility scooter. The one with the basket on the front so if we get home late I can sit in that and light the way home up with my teeth".

So off they go.

Coal in the basket, Skanky driving to try and save the day.

Arrive at Plop Kitchen and Coal starts hammering at the door with his fake LV handbag.

Door is opened and they are told again they have been dropped and to fuck off to beg at Sheesh.

Cole: "Skanky is disabled, 2 smashed up feet, 4 hungry kids (or is it 5?), on IVF, cronic pain innit"

"We have already replaced you, we're going to try to appeal to the older demograhic".

Then in walks my good friends Richard Madeley and Judy, the latter swinging 2 empty chardonny bottles, looking like a geriatric Bez from the Happy Mondays if you took your specs off. She's in no mood for Clearblue.

RM: "We've already filmed a promo and have a strapline: Meals that Ping but are not Ming".

Clearblue goes berserk and attacks my good chum Richard, slapping, kicking, hitting Richard with his fake LV manbag, pulling his hair out.

Judy is having none of it and wades in and takes out Clearblue in one shot with an empty bottle of Blue Nun. Fake Gucci trackie bottoms fall down revealing he's wearing his favourite cami knickers.

Richard is still down but Judy turns on Skanky ripping her wig off. Richard is coming round and Judy says "Richard, stick that wig in my handbag, I'll cover up your bald patches when we get home with bits of this wig stuck on with Gorilla Glue.

Meanwhile Cole has been loaded into Skankys mobility scooter basket, Ali Express babygro bottom still round his ankles off to skip surf at Tesco!

I thank you!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Okay people, it's a little quiet and I have something that popped in my mind this afternoon.

If Katie gets married (that's a big if) she will take his name, question, will we still refer to her
as Katie Price or Katie Woods? I'm thinking thread titles...

While I'm here, as Pink Squirrel has been robbed TWICE of the winning thread title by a nats penis
I think She should be allowed to come up with the title for the next thread.

I need Krusty approval of this.

• Heart