Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of that 🙄 bit sad when even filters don't make you look right 😆
All I can see is TEEF!

She has now added a message...
Shows how insecure the thing is when it has to respond to messages on His Phone! I bet he's keeping all those messages for when he's unloaded the hideous old baggage LOL

I'm 100% sure she wouldn't get free IVF though I think she would definitely get sterilization for free...I'd even start a GoFundMe...just in case😉🤣
Forcible euthanisation is a better option :) Send it to Geneva asap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Katie just put this on her stories then quickly took it off again 😳
The girl is right though but the trouble is that he's not even providing the service she employed him for - a sprog - so if this IVF fails he'll be offski, like a rat up a drainpipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just confirmed they are both on SPL 🙄 Mr I don’t ant fame will be loving that!
Fookin hilarious 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂....what did I say earlier on about them both being on 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂. It's soooooo boringly predicable. He must be seriously keen to avoid fame to get himself noticed if he's going along with the current jaffa lies & IVF fairytale. His desperation makes me embarrassed for him. FFS, where's your dignity Crawl? You've let her piss all over you. You've been pictured millions of times carrying her around. You've staged pics with a pregnancy test, which were beyond pathetic. You've ruined your teeth for tic tacs that can be seen from space. You are constantly pictured in chavvy fake babygro's which get worse as the days go by. You've had a nasty, badly done tattoo of supposedly her. You're selling fake lashes. Seriously, where the hell do you think all this will get you? You are going to get nowhere. You are unlikeable. You have no personality. You are a desperate lying chav. You are both beyond pathetic. You will NEVER reach the dizzy heights of power couple. The only place you 2 idiots will be famous is in your own heads 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG They have read here and stolen my suggestion! 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 570602
🤣🤣🤣 that is so funny Nosey 🤣🤣

A quick hello from me Pom 😀😊🥰🤗😘 xx.

I look forward to reading, making pics and suggestions when I'm back..I've missed been on but been quite busy 💖.
I look forward to reading my alerts properly as well. 🐾

I didn't have any cream teas in the end lol but had lovely walks, drank barcadi and cokes, a few beers ( I left my Pom dog bowl behind as fancied a change from water 😄🐾 lol) weather was sunny, some showers and a nice temp..I hate it too hot.

Had lovely fish and chips as well.
Me and my friend had hired an apartment so ate in instead of having to go out to a restaurant to sit outside.

It was quiet as not everything had opened up but I prefer that to when it gets too busy in a week or so.

Some pics..
I had to make pics smaller so abit pixely.

Hope everyone is doing well 🤗😘 xx
Back soon 🥰 xx

View attachment 570612View attachment 570613View attachment 570614View attachment 570611
Thanks for popping in with an update on your holiday Pom. 😃. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations when you get back. 🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
So Skanky & Crawl appear on GMB for 2 mins as a couple. This shoves don't want fame Crawl a bit further into the limelight. Appearance actually goes down like a lead balloon for multiple reasons. Calls do not come flooding in for them to appear on numerous shows, make their own reality show etc. So, the fake engagement didn't work. Let's make up another 'couple' story. IVF... that'll get us both on the telly. Steph's Sick Bag will have us BOTH on instead of Crawl hovering in the background whilst she is on the show. duck RIGHT OFF YOU PAIR OF DESPERATE TRANSPARENT CUNTS 😡.
Pink, that GMB interview was telling about his (in professional body language experts views) controlling behaviour. Lots of signals of them both lying - touching ears, face, nose lack of eye contact, stroking chin and hair.

Most interestingly and telling was him pointing at her with his left index finger whilst she was sat next to him. He didn't even look at her, just Suzanna Reed.

In body language this is considered as follows: 'In general, pointing with the index finger is considered rude or disrespectful, especially pointing to a person. Pointing with the left hand is taboo in some cultures'.

Says it all about the self proclaimed 'TV Personality' and 'Channing Tatum Lookalike' who doesn't want fame!

Wanker!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Mornin all,

so disappointed I have a dirty tea towel waiting here ready to be posted as a prize to my recent Midsomer Murder post, no takers,

oh well, back to shovelling tit and looking for more juicy writing all from the lips, head, ghostwriter of Ms Katie Price

I salute you all especially your furry friends who have more dignity and truth in their toe nails than Ms Price will ever have

Reactions: 13
Pink, that GMB interview was telling about his (in professional body language experts views) controlling behaviour. Lots of signals of them both lying - touching ears, face, nose lack of eye contact, stroking chin and hair.

Most interestingly and telling was him pointing at her with his left index finger whilst she was sat next to him. He didn't even look at her, just Suzanna Reed.

In body language this is considered as follows: 'In general, pointing with the index finger is considered rude or disrespectful, especially pointing to a person. Pointing with the left hand is taboo in some cultures'.

Says it all about the self proclaimed 'TV Personality' and 'Channing Tatum Lookalike' who doesn't want fame!

Wanker!
Haha that guys face looking back at Babygwo Cole!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So who is going to watch what will be a shambles of a tit show? Even I'm tempted just to see which of the illiterate chavs is the most desperate 😂🤣.

Oh well, at least she can now add upsetting those genuinely on IVF journeys to her ever growing list of lies.

Will Steph remind the viewers that Skanky won't be appearing on next Wednesday's show as she'll be appearing in court instead?
Funny how she hasn't yet filmed a 'documentary' about bankruptcy 🤔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So who is going to watch what will be a shambles of a tit show? Even I'm tempted just to see which of the illiterate chavs is the most desperate 😂🤣.

Oh well, at least she can now add upsetting those genuinely on IVF journeys to her ever growing list of lies.
My husband works from home, if he hears me watching that programme and the gruesome twosome talking crap in the background he's going to get worried. I'd be carted off and sectioned within the hour🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Will Steph remind the viewers that Skanky won't be appearing on next Wednesday's show as she'll be appearing in court instead?
Funny how she hasn't yet filmed a 'documentary' about bankruptcy 🤔
I shall probably be sticking my feet in a naked gas flame whilst gargling glass...

My husband works from home, if he hears me watching that programme and the gruesome twosome talking crap in the background he's going to get worried. I'd be carted off and sectioned within the hour🤣
Stick a couple of those Sexy Jelly Men in his ears :LOL:

• Haha
I shall probably be sticking my feet in a naked gas flame whilst gargling glass...

Stick a couple of those Sexy Jelly Men in his ears :LOL:
My youngest daughter is also home from school as she isn't well (no my curry didn't give her the shits) she has a sore throat! I try not to swear around the kids...but I'd be shouting bleep at the tv which isn't appropriate😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.