Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Okay people, it's a little quiet and I have something that popped in my mind this afternoon.

If Katie gets married (that's a big if) she will take his name, question, will we still refer to her
as Katie Price or Katie Woods? I'm thinking thread titles...

While I'm here, as Pink Squirrel has been robbed TWICE of the winning thread title by a nats penis
I think She should be allowed to come up with the title for the next thread.

I need Krusty approval of this.
Approval granted for our lovely pinkie ❤ as for price woods, just leave the titles as they are, it won't matter at all 👍

Reactions: 6

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I know it's off topic but I'd love to know who I'm related to. Both my mum and dad never kept in touch with their siblings, although I think they had 12 amongst them.
Awww shame you don’t know anyone that can do it! Hmmmm perhaps somebody on here knows how you can find out.❤

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I know it's off topic but I'd love to know who I'm related to. Both my mum and dad never kept in touch with their siblings, although I think they had 12 amongst them.
If you have some spare dosh you could use one of those heir hunter companies to get you started. It becomes expensive if you have a common surname. If you know where your mum and dad were brought up with their siblings you may get a break from Census records. Or there is always the good old TV and whoever is hosting those sort of programs atm.

Reactions: 5

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Maybe theres a hold up, new evidence being gathered together that won't be ready in time so the prosecution might have asked for a delay? All the better though because Alex has had plenty of time to prepare his arsenal of ICBMs whilst he's been sitting there in a cell mulling it all over for weeks, growing steadily angrier and angrier at how skanky has treated him and then knocked him for the payout she was supposed to give him in settlement of his case against her. Don't get me wrong, what he did was not good yet look at all the stuff skanky has done and continues to do with complete contempt and disdain for the Law or anything else - skanky is the one who really ought to be locked up. FOREVER :(
Is it this Monday Alex is released or the Monday after

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Just catching up on reading, lot's to do!
Feeling under pressure to come up with a decent thread 😰. Serves me right for having a tantrum 😂

KATIE PRICE #36 YET MORE LIES & EXPLOITATION, "LOCK HER UP" CRIES THE NATION

KATIE PRICE #36 MORE DEFLECTION COZ COURT'S DELAYED, STOP THE STALLING & GET YOUR DEBTS PAID

KATIE PRICE #36 WEDDING MAKEOVER COSTING 10 GRAND, STILL CHEAP & TACKY LIKE THE RING ON HER HAND

KATIE PRICE #36 SMOKE & MIRROR'S IN ALL YOU DO, WE UNPICK YOUR LIES, WE'RE THE KRUSTIE KREW

KATIE PRICE #36 "THE NEW POWER COUPLE" IS WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR. "LYING FAKE CHAVS" IS WHAT WE KRUSTIE'S CHEER

Now back to catching up with reading 😊
ooh, all so so good Pink, however 1, 4 or 5 for me

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
My inlaws sister and husband done mine,didn’t go back that far though. 1700’s hmm not bad..but not much.
if your mum had unusual maiden name that opens loads of things,my friend did went back to Duke oh Monmouth relative was hanged being supporter.Her mum had very unusual surname.

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Just catching up on reading, lot's to do!
Feeling under pressure to come up with a decent thread 😰. Serves me right for having a tantrum 😂

KATIE PRICE #36 MORE DEFLECTION COZ COURT'S DELAYED, STOP THE STALLING & GET YOUR DEBTS PAID

KATIE PRICE #36 WEDDING MAKEOVER COSTING 10 GRAND, STILL CHEAP & TACKY LIKE THE RING ON HER HAND

KATIE PRICE #36 SMOKE & MIRROR'S IN ALL YOU DO, WE UNPICK YOUR LIES, WE'RE THE KRUSTIE KREW

KATIE PRICE #36 "THE NEW POWER COUPLE" IS WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR. "LYING FAKE CHAVS" IS WHAT WE KRUSTIE'S CHEER

Now back to catching up with reading 😊
Krusty Krew one, second from bottom gets my vote

liar liar

VIP Member
Sometimes my brain fills up with all these stories then I cannot sleep even! I have have one book completed and another that I write occasionally - both historically themed - one is partially set in the 1700s and the one I am working on currently is post 1066;
All this began when I started doing the Ancestry thing to which I discovered I actually "own" most of France & Northern Europe, Italy and England too so when I say I'd like to introduce skanky & wanky to Madame La Guillotine you can trust that I mean it!! I'm More Royal than the Royals in fact :) 👑 I've got Kings & Queens, a couple of Popes, seven assorted Saints and all manner of minor royals and nobility spead right across Europe to the Ukraine, some lines going back to a roman senator 135BC in Carthage! Ain't the internet a wonderful thing?? :)

Of course they can when they're ALL jaffas - it cannot be the bountiful earth goddess skanky's fault that she has'nt got preggers in seven years! Its all those blokes with their crotch-chuffer trousers who are incapable of delivering she goods she requires from them, ie a baybeh
I live in Battle - 1066 country you Majesty ;) Have you read 'Blood & Sand' - I recommend it and the follow-up.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Gordon Bennett? Men! My hubs just made a cake and for the last 5 minutes you’d think he’d given birth! “Why has it gone down? It doesn’t look as nice as yours. There’s something wrong with the cake”. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

I can’t help it If I’m the Queen of spongiform!

anyone like watching Murder She Scrotum?

Reactions: 4

Lollypops

VIP Member
Thanks Pink, I was worried you might have missed the boat so I'm just been looking at your previous suggestions from the last thread.

That's just bang on target, my vote.
My vote goes to this one too

Reactions: 4

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
No arrest warrants can be issued until she breaches terms of her bankruptcy..... These terms have yet to be set out. It was before the move to Ashstead where they lost her. I know so much doesn’t seem to add up and you’re correct, If this was you or I things would be different. Her delays and non compliant means that the bill so far is almost £100k. Katie, at any stage, could have made contact to sort the bankruptcy..but it’s never her fault is it. The teams are working to the letter of the law. Complaints have been sent to HMRC and it’s not surprising she’s throwing James under the bus now..
Who's James?

Reactions: 2