Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #35, Boy you people have been busy today!!

Congrats to Hunnybubbly for the thread suggestion and a mention to Pink Squirrel who came so
close but lost by two votes. Sad to say I was a bit rushed to get this thread up and running so if
I messed up the votes I apologize..... (and if you believe that.... :LOL: )

No idea what the hell is going on but I did see I love you cunts during my skim of the last few
pages!

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-price-34-scamming-and-lying-is-her-mum-really-dying.19007/page-52

Carry on People

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Congrats to Hunnybubbly for the thread suggestion and a mention to Pink Squirrel who came so
close but lost by two votes. Sad to say I was a bit rushed to get this thread up and running so if

No idea what the hell is going on but I did see I love you cunts during my skim of the last few
pages!

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-price-34-scamming-and-lying-is-her-mum-really-dying.19007/page-52

Carry on People
Congratulations Hunnybubbly 🎉🎉🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder? Can animals be seized as assets or would this horse be a good way of funnelling 10 k?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm still catching up and my piss is now boiling already after seeing this!!

What the duck is wrong with her??? Due in Court this month, does THIS, so insulting and again sticking her
fingers at everyone.... SHE HAS NO SHAME WHATSOEVER!!

Katie Posted this on stories.

katie10may01.png

Oh so now she blames the media for damaging her mental health!!!

LIAR!

• Angry
Reactions: 25

pages!

Carry on People
Congrats on the thread title 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the new thread Captain ❤ awe, Squirrel. I was hoping you'd get it this time, bless you. Will a Facehug do instead? 👽🤗❤ Congrats to @Hunnybubbly in the photo finish though 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She blames the media for her troubles, yet as far as I can see, they're only regurgitating what she herself has put out on SM.
Money for old rope, really. Literally.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She blames the media for her troubles, yet as far as I can see, they're only regurgitating what she herself has put out on SM.
Money for old rope, really. Literally.
Katie is the biggest liar of all, what planet is she on?

And injuring her feet even more in the process. Might not be able to walk for 19 years!!
But she will be in heels in 19 weeks.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Phew now I've caught up on today's bullshit, I've just had a second look at the pages and I loved all
the photo's of the cats and dogs from the Krusty Krew, nice little distraction from Katie and her 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.