Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I do feel like she is trying to put all the blame on Cole for not getting her pregnant. There are probably lots of different factors contributing to this. Her age, using coke since she had B&J, his steroid use among to name but a few. She has already given her mum 5 grandchildren and her sister is about to give birth too, so it’s not as though she doesn’t have grandchildren.
Like all those newspaper comments, she’s only been trying a short time and because it hasn’t happened straight away, she is down the IVF clinic, which being bankrupt she really can’t afford. Her comments are so crazy... the baby will be called Miracle (lovely name for a boy, as sewergrapes said) the doctors told her she will have a baby this year 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t think the doctors are psychic. None of her children live with her, even Harvey has his own house and I still don’t believe she made that decision to set him up in a house ready for college.

It’s definitely the same old merry go round of stories with each guy, this was from when she was with Kris:
She also made her intentions towards Kris clear earlier this week as she posted the hashtag #babies #marriage on a loved-up pic of them.
However, the wedding will have to wait as, technically, Katie is still married to her estranged ex Kieran.

Her numerous so called trips to the Priory over the years, seem to have done nothing to change her, she says she is different in interviews, but it is still constantly the same old crap day after day, she learns nothing and doesn’t care about how her actions affect everyone else. She constantly lies and contradicts everything. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Cloud Chaser

You should talk to the Mirror Katie. Extremely accurate story and only one missing piece of information. They didn’t report on your sarcastic comment towards one of the creditors. Obviously that was because they were being mindful of the mental health of ALL victims.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

MrsEms

VIP Member
So he's had to dump his gunk in a tube to get his swimmers tested and went all by himself...I wonder if he was given a Jodie Marsh calendar to peruse over to help him errrr😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mercedes

Ok . So here is a message for Ron .
You have now proved you and your lying thieving crew do read on here .
A high percent of the chat last night was about Prep Kitchen and how she is pulling it down .
I asked for pictures as I am in correspondence with Prep Kitchen.
To do this I have been researching there Instagram.
We made a comment that there were a few negative comments starting to appear on their page and then surprise surprise up you pop RON making a comment on Prep Kitchen which you have never done before.
You lurk on the Scum but now since comments disabled you have crawled your way over to the Mirror .
Your comments are beyond creepy and sometimes actually quite perverted . Your as sick and sad as KP and Bully . Your a lurker, a sad old lurker that’s getting creepier by the day .
Now do one saddo , maybe try getting a life , try it , it’s good 👍

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
This from the Daily Mail. Katie Price said “we’re going to call the baby Miracle. I’m doing this for my mum. She told me to have IVF so she can see us have kids. It will break my heart if she can’t.”

For once I have no words.

My name is Mother Teresa and after my Radox bubble bath I shall think of peace and calm and all things beautiful as I wrestle with the state of some human excrement. Peace be with you all and your furry loved ones.
Miracle Woods. Brilliant, it sounds like frickin furniture polish 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Hi all, I’m a newbie on here. I love reading all your comments.
I agree with every single one!! Can’t stand Her. Adore Harvey as he is very similar to my daughter. Who always has and always will be my number 1 priority. Over any man!!!
I don’t think I have ever come across anyone in my life who is as devoid of any emotion whatsoever as this so called mother is!! The only person she loves is herself. As for filtering photos of Harvey. Words fail me!!! I won’t swear on my first post!! Take care all.

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I have a dilemma!

I'm supposed to be doing my VAT Return this afternoon but I have an overwhelming urgue to write a Skanky and Wanky scenario to give everyone a chortle before the weekend. Complete with pictures of course!

I've already got a couple brewing in me head!

What do you Krustys think?

Blue x

• Heart
  • Haha

gashers

Chatty Member
Hello fellow Krusties just wondering how many of you emailed Stephs sick bag to complain about a piece of shit mother of 5 doing a segment on IVF and what were the replies. I am more than willing to send one if you feel it will help 🥰
Also I’m sure I know why she’s always banging on about her ex’s and trying to stir things up with their partners, in her delusional mind she kids herself on that one click of her fingers ( the ones with the almighty shit nail job ) she can get any of them back but in harsh reality she has had to face up to the fact they all hate her and it was down to her truly horrific behaviour that all her relationships end. Hence why always the same shit show, he’s the one, I’ve never ever felt like this before, this is forever oh and don’t let me forget wow he’s the biggest I’ve ever had.
Fuck off you lying, scheming, emotionless, beggy fuck bucket all your problems have been created by your own drama and put the bastarding mental health card down right now you don’t have to be a doctor to diagnose that all your alcohol and drug abuse have taken a toll CUNT.
Heavens to mergatroyd where did that all come from 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I'm seriously gobsmacked, though fuck knows why. Her telling everyone he's probably a jaffa. Are his family OK with that kind of TMI? :unsure: I can't stand him but I'm mortified for him. Has he no pride?
He should give his own version "Yeah, the docs said that with all the old abortions she's had over the years and with her being so old it woulld be what they call a geriatric pregnancy which might even result in her having another baby like H. And yeah, yanno she's said a few times that if she'd known how H would be she'd have terminated that pregnancy as well, so yeah ...."

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I'm still catching up and my piss is now boiling already after seeing this!!

What the fuck is wrong with her??? Due in Court this month, does THIS, so insulting and again sticking her
fingers at everyone.... SHE HAS NO SHAME WHATSOEVER!!

Katie Posted this on stories.

View attachment 568456

Oh so now she blames the media for damaging her mental health!!!

LIAR!
As per usual blaming someone else for her own faults! :(

Just look at the illiterate rubbish it sent to the journo - they must have "forced" her to act! LOL

If this latest purchase is not an absolute pisstake of the court case it's facing then I don't know what else is - how can it possibly get away with this???

Would it be too much to ask if said poor horse can throw skanky headfirst into the excrement puddle at Trampy Towers where it would drown in it's own filth?

Poor Blade, poor Precious, poor Sid and now poor horse to go alongside those poor bloody kids :( When is someone going to rein in this efffing POS???

"The little swimmers can't get pass the Nokia - no wonder why she's not pregnant!" just replying to this one from previous thread;

It wasn't a Nokia. No, it was one of those gigantic Motorola phones complete with an aerial from the 1980s and even then it took the Red Watch crew from the Sussex Fire Brigade to retrieve it from Wookey Hole. They are still traumatised by the experience too

This BTW is my girl. She's not very happy wearing her Price Wig either haha :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

liar liar

VIP Member
Sorry it's late but I got so upset by Skanky and Wanky on SPL yesterday. I'll tell you why further down. Here goes:

1. Opening scene Wanky flashing his ridiculous Turkey teeth straight in the camera. For someone who doesn't want 'fame' he seems to be quite comfortable trying to get it. He was clearly 'thrilled' to be on terrestrial TV! Wanker, I wanted to kick my TV screen in. I couldn't do a screen grab so I've pictured it on my phone. His 'smile' is still rictus and doesn't reach his eyes. In my humble opinion, I've said it many times before, he looks sinister, threatening, nasty and evil. He'll turn on Skanky if he hasn't already. Telling when Skanky asked Harvey what Cole called mummy he said 'Dickhead'.

2. Then Skanky waxing lyrical about her 5 gawgus children and how she loves being a mum and is a 'nurturing' person. Well yes I suppose you may be if you consider pimping out your kids, plastering your daughters (one who's only 6) in make up and putting on open social media for any pervert to see. She exploits them to sell clothes and bathbombs, completely exploits Harvey and letting Cole torment, bully and tease him 'nurturing'!

Stupid bitch has lost custody of 4 children to their dads who appear to feed and cloth them and get them to school. She has 'access'. Harvey is in residential care and morbidly obese. Great mum right there.

3. She wants more babies! Then Cole is on talking about 'we go through thinking she's pregnant' etc. Best get yourself down to Tesco for some more tests. He really does believe in his one brain cell mind, he's some kind of celebrity. He has no redeeming traits, is a bully, liar, scammer and troll. I actually hate him and I don't say that lightly. Must be the first 'TV Personality' with no personality!!!

4. Then Coles lies about using steroids when 'he was young'. We all know that is a lie as he was boasting about using illegal ones less than a year ago.

5. They decided to visit a private clinic. Who paid for that then as she is alledgedly skint?

6. Then on to the fertility doctor who Skanky talks over continually. Cole has become very vocal. Clearly trying to set himself up as someone in the media. I never remember Alex, Kieran or Kris behaving like this. Makes you wonder why this has happened with this one and not the others? I believe it's him getting her to force him into the spotlight.

7. Skanky telling the doctor she's conceived easily before. It's a well known fact that she has never used any form of contraception but has failed to fall pregnant with all the men she's shagged over the last 7ish years?

8. Even though the doctor said her scan was 'encouraging' for her age she decides there is nothing wrong with her. Cole then goes off for a sperm test. Results never revealed.

9. Back in the studio. He's very vocal for someone who doesn't want fame. Skanky illiterate classic 'I check when I'm ovalating???'

10. Then they talk about popping a couple out and how this one will be special. Sure her 5 other kids will be delighted.

I got cross and a bit upset yesterday as both my lovely son and I nearly died when I had him. My husband didn't know if both or either of us would come out OK. We did thank god. I'd lay my life down for Joe.

Afterwards we tried for another baby but nothing happened. We were told it could have been my body saying it didn't want to go through that again.

We had 3 rounds of IVF which we paid for ourselves. We were offered treatment on the NHS but we didn't want to deprive someone who couldn't afford to pay the opportunity.

Failed but there you go, it's the hand life deals you.

But to see someone, sorry it is personal, who has 5 kids already, 4 of which she doesn't have custody of and one morbidly obese and at least 3 injured seriously in her care I'm furious. Furious for all the women out there who are currently having or waiting for IVF.

She has insulted them and has no idea of the consequences of her actions. It's all about her and Cole. Just as she's insulted people with life changing injuries, cancer, those in wheelchairs and the disabled.

Sorry but in the words of lovely Dolly 'I hate that cunt'.
I can't explain how mad I am for everyone on here who has had problems with fertility. I am humbled by you all when I read your stories and of the love for your children and for those of you who wanted kids but couldn't have them. This thread is personal not just a simple laugh. But a lot of us have found laughter helps with the pain. Unburdening your anger here feels safer than with a roomful of friends/family. The sad fact is that most of us would be happy if this dreadful cartoon of a person simply had the guts to say she realised that she is wrong and apologises properly. But it has never been her fault ever. Big hugs to you Blue and all of us affected by them 🤗 🤗 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
NEWS FLASH!

And this really is, not me about to launch into a comedy story!

I've heard on the grapevine, may or may not be true, but it would appear that Prep Kitchen aren't happy about how Skanky and Wanky are presenting their (we all assume freebie) meals.

Apparently Skanky posted this picture in a Sun article with their bloody logo on. Compare this with how Prep present their food on their website.

Info on Sun Online "Readership: A massive 29.03million people read The Sun online". So god only knows how many people have seen it! Maybe not all publicity is good publicity!

Sadly comments on the Scum are still disabled but I'm on a mission to find reviews of Skankys pics of Preps Food. I do feel sorry for them but they must have known what they were getting into.

I've posted these earlier from her Instascam but here they are again for those catching up.

They really are the most ungrateful, disrespectful pair of scumbags. They don't give a shit about how their moronic behaviour effects peoples businesses. Many have gone before and had their fingers burnt and sure many more will.

I hope Prep tells them to fuck off and go and buy their own food like anyone else.

I feel another email coming on to Prep Kitchen complete with photographs. I feel it’s my duty 😂🤣
See my News Flash just posted!!!!

Attachments

• Wow

VIP Member
Hi Captain, I'm raging at this. She's ridiculed her own, vulnerable son. She knows the consequences of this and she doesn't care. What next? I dread to think :cry::cry:
And yet she wants to bring in Harvey's Law and she's no fucking better!!!

Said this before but Katie is the kind of disgusting person who would auction her daughters virginity.

• Angry
  • Sad

SkyFall86

Hey Everyone Finally I've got myself on here after the stupid sun blocked me then eventually shouting down all the comments all together. So it's only took me what a year for everyone asking me to get on here that I actually get myself on here at long last 🤣😂. Finally some freedom to call out KP & CW at long last! Anyways Hi everyone 👋🏻😊 hope your all good. Hopefully get a wee read through this page to see what's happening and get on here properly this evening sometime.

• Heart