Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckall isn’t there!
I was thinking as I was sewing masks, I wonder how Carl’s doing with his video messages? Does anyone know?

I would hope rather than a one off fee there were different grades of service.

Standard : General best wishes message

Deluxe : Message is personalised to include applicants name

Super deluxe : Eye contact for a given time (5 seconds guaranteed) included with as above deluxe version.

N.B. Please note these are subject to change at very short notice depending upon availability.

N.N.B. A super deluxe family message is available but prices are negotiable.

N.N.B.1. Aldi is currently running a campaign where one lucky shopper will get a super delux video message, extended eye contact and Β£20.00 worth of your chosen shopping (cosmetics do not qualify).
Lovely if we sent return messages! bleep,bleep,bleep,bleep.☺

What is it about people specifically rich people wanting more money yet when a normal bugger asks for a raise they’re seen to be greedy?

I’m no expert but I assume with all the work Katie’s had in the past by now she could have retired if she’d have been more careful with her spending. Now she has to resort to flogging pessaries and getting free meals and treatments from all and sundry and having no shame.

I despair about this world at times. Thank God for my cat.

Love D.C.
Omg yes me got me Dave.my saviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have to mention as we are all animal lovers,the best ever is Celia
hammond my god the work they do they do,she has been doing it for years,Girlfriend for years of Jeff Beck,she used to go out middle of night to save puss cats.
her life now devoted to cats,I’ve met her she cuddled me,when my sister died.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God I wish Pom was here. She'd have another arm on that with Carwash's face on it then a Jaffa orange underneath 🀣🀣
Hi my friend πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I popped on (I got back yesterday) and even though I've not caught up yet..might take a day or so and sadly can't catch up from the last thread and every post but anyway..I saw your post and thought I make it for you and my tattle friends πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I be back on track in a day or two.. including reading my alerts.

I thought it was time to add a Pom pic πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16209228213380.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have to mention as we are all animal lovers,the best ever is Celia
hammond my god the work they do they do,she has been doing it for years,Girlfriend for years of Jeff Beck,she used to go out middle of night to save puss cats.
her life now devoted to cats,I’ve met her she cuddled me,when my sister died.
Yes I’ve heard of her, wonderful lady. My boy Chico is my world. I have no children and never wanted them but animals I have always loved.
Up the Puss!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she bleep is something in think wil go beserk!hmm at one time.

I popped on (I got back yesterday) and even though I've not caught up yet..might take a day or so and sadly can't catch up from the last thread and every post but anyway..I saw your post and thought I make it for you and my tattle friends πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 572666
Awwwwwwwwwwww Pomy you back.🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yes I’ve heard of her, wonderful lady. My boy Chico is my world. I have no children and never wanted them but animals I have always loved.
Up the Puss!
She was top model in sixties,beautiful..Gave It all up..bless her.

Awwww what bleeping cunty tit will we get now ?πŸ€”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey Everyone Finally I've got myself on here after the stupid sun blocked me then eventually shouting down all the comments all together. So it's only took me what a year for everyone asking me to get on here that I actually get myself on here at long last πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Finally some freedom to call out KP & CW at long last! Anyways Hi everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ˜Š hope your all good. Hopefully get a wee read through this page to see what's happening and get on here properly this evening sometime.
Hello and welcome! There are a few previous Sun people on here - you're in good company πŸ€—

• Heart

View attachment 572666
Bless you, thank you soooo much 🀣🀣❀😘 brilliant as always. I'm so glad you had your holiday too, hope you are well rested missus ❀ we see you soon when you have caught up again I hope xx

Evening everyone ❀ well now! So she can't automatically have a girl through IVF unless she goes abroad as gender selection is illegal in the UK, no?

@BigBlue2018 πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ Facehug for you. I'm so sorry you had a rough time with your boy, I only have the one too & was advised no more after he was born. Some of us I believe are meant to be mother to that one special person we are lucky enough to have, that's my way of looking at it ❀love to you anyway xx

I'm remembering something now, didn't Binfest allude to something when they said a big story is going to come out about Madam, I'm sure they mentioned getting things checked and rechecked with WB, I wonder now if they meant this W8 person, or I read it wrong? πŸ€”

• Heart
  • Wow
I'm remembering something now, didn't Binfest allude to something when they said a big story is going to come out about Madam, I'm sure they mentioned getting things checked and rechecked with WB, I wonder now if they meant this W8 person, or I read it wrong? πŸ€”
They did. A massive story was supposed to come out and we were told that deflection was to be expected over the next few weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thank you and you're welcome πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
I thought it be a nice surprise for you πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Yep I be back on as before.πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ πŸ’–β€ xx.
It was good to go on hoilday but glad to be home again.😊😘 xx
I have another pic suggestion in my alerts which I make in a day or two It's good to be back on hereπŸ₯° xx.

Dolly it's good to be back I've missed my tattle friends πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They did. A massive story was supposed to come out and we were told that deflection was to be expected over the next few weeks.
Thanks Jakey Yung son, glad it's not me going mad 🀣❀ which with all this madams bullshit daily, I'd not be surprised at my brain turning to poo 🀣

I have another pic suggestion in my alerts which I make in a day or two It's good to be back on hereπŸ₯° xx.

Thank you my lovely, so nice seeing your holiday pics of all those cottages on the hill round the harbour. ❀ Looks very similar to my holiday spot, I got to wait till the summer, it made me smile too ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Read the description, Swarovski crystals ffs 😑😑😑 can’t drive it anyway.
Valet magic obviously couldn’t shift the pink monstrosity 🀣
No accounting for taste, is there?
Oh I missed that bit re Swarovski! Gawd almighty!

• Haha
  • Sick
β€œShe completely dissolved them so everything I’ve had in the past was gone and I waited till I was ready to re fill.”

no, I’m not talking about descaling a kettle or flushing out your washing machine but these are the words of Katie Price on her new lips so they’re nice for the wedding.

May the Lord smite thee down!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Katie has a real psychiatric diagnosis.

That would explain why she’s getting more erratic as years go by. Her babydaddy’s would know about it being in her NHS-journals. That could explain the exes not commenting or meeting her crazy tit throwings at them in the press.

That could be why Kris said little and sort of protected her. That could be why Junior asked Cole if he really loves his mother, and why Junior keeps away, but still always being lovable towards Katie seeing her.

A known to insiders and family but secret diagnosis could also explain other things. Like her old and now no-more friend Gary being really caring for years and protective and still just being silent. Why the press lets her go on and on.

They all know she must be ill and they all get something out of not saying much. No excuse for the way they all act-but it could be an explanation.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Awwwwwwww I love it my dear Pom is back.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.