Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She completely goes against the grain for every segment she has done:
Anti bullying: yet she has shown to be a bully herself
Living with chronic pain: yet manages to walk around in heels and just used crutches/mobility scooter/ Zimmer frame for pap shots.
Alopecia: yet it has been stated in the media she had bald patches due to wearing extensions for years and not her bankruptcy causing it.
Using filters/cosmetic surgery: yet she filters every picture and is still having cosmetic work done, lip fillers, whatever she had done the other day at the Angel clinic
IVF: already has 5 kids who don’t live with her full time, yet wants a 6th money maker girl called Miracle. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The comments when she appears are mostly negative

@DC16 I shall possibly send this list to Channel Bore 😡. This latest 'documentary' is truly disgusting. SHE caused her hair problems. Nobody & nothing else HER. HER own vanity. SHE can afford expensive wigs & hair treatments. Those who lose their hair due to illness & treatments most often cannot. So following on from her upsetting those on a real IVF journey, she's now going to cause upset to those who suffer hair loss due to cancer treatments, genuine alopecia sufferer's, genuine stress sufferer's & more. AND STILL THESE bleeping MORON'S GIVE HER AIRTIME. I'm actually sickened that no one is able to speak out & be heard in defence of everyone she has insulted. Who the hell do we have to go to & be heard??

Just in case anyone's interested... here's your chance to buy protein leggings 🤣🤷
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that, would I get the same effect if I smothered my thighs in cheddar?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another thing I wonder is that wether the OR thinks she is acting as a Shadow Director of Priceywoods ? The Bankrupt
who continues to manage a company through their Partner ?
There are loads of Questions I have

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Ok . So here is a message for Ron .
You have now proved you and your lying thieving crew do read on here .
A high percent of the chat last night was about Prep Kitchen and how she is pulling it down .
I asked for pictures as I am in correspondence with Prep Kitchen.
To do this I have been researching there Instagram.
We made a comment that there were a few negative comments starting to appear on their page and then surprise surprise up you pop RON making a comment on Prep Kitchen which you have never done before.
You lurk on the Scum but now since comments disabled you have crawled your way over to the Mirror .
Your comments are beyond creepy and sometimes actually quite perverted . Your as sick and sad as KP and Bully . Your a lurker, a sad old lurker that’s getting creepier by the day .
Now do one saddo , maybe try getting a life , try it , it’s good 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven't watched Harvey getting his teeth cleaned. But I'm willing to guess it was last weekend. The Itsasham pics of the nail bar crap had Harvey, Bunny & Princess in. And it's been mentioned that Princess & Bunny are in the dentist video? He's only back at weekends so would have to have it done on a Saturday. IF that's the case, it makes it even worse that he wasn't included in the pointless dash to Henlle Hall for 1 night. "Oh Harv, you've been such a good & brave man haven't you Harv. Sooooo brave for the dentist. But do you love mummy Harv? DO YOU? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY MORE THAN THE DENTIST HARV? Well because you've been soooo brave for the dentist you can have a new green toothbrush. What do you think to that Harv? DO YOU LOVE IT? DO YOU LOVE YOUR NEW GREEN TOOTHBRUSH HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY MORE THAN THE TOOTHBRUSH HARV? Anyway, the rest of us are bleeping off now for a quick freebie to Henlle Hall & a trip to the safari park again. You can't come coz there's already 5 of us & 2 dog's gonna be in a lodge for 4 people & 1 dog. You can go to your house & use your new green toothbrush. That'll be fun won't it Harv? I'll facetime you Harv & you can tell me how much you love me can't you Harv?" 😴🥱😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched Harvey getting his teeth cleaned. But I'm willing to guess it was last weekend. The Itsasham pics of the nail bar crap had Harvey, Bunny & Princess in. And it's been mentioned that Princess & Bunny are in the dentist video? He's only back at weekends so would have to have it done on a Saturday. IF that's the case, it makes it even worse that he wasn't included in the pointless dash to Henlle Hall for 1 night. "Oh Harv, you've been such a good & brave man haven't you Harv. Sooooo brave for the dentist. But do you love mummy Harv? DO YOU? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY MORE THAN THE DENTIST HARV? Well because you've been soooo brave for the dentist you can have a new green toothbrush. What do you think to that Harv? DO YOU LOVE IT? DO YOU LOVE YOUR NEW GREEN TOOTHBRUSH HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY MORE THAN THE TOOTHBRUSH HARV? Anyway, the rest of us are bleeping off now for a quick freebie to Henlle Hall & a trip to the safari park again. You can't come coz there's already 5 of us & 2 dog's gonna be in a lodge for 4 people & 1 dog. You can go to your house & use your new green toothbrush. That'll be fun won't it Harv? I'll facetime you Harv & you can tell me how much you love me can't you Harv?" 😴🥱😡
Yes, just been to the dentist, and she says you’ve been such a good boy, you can have a treat.... Harvey’s reply was he wanted... a carrot cake. 😔

She completely goes against the grain for every segment she has done:
Anti bullying: yet she has shown to be a bully herself
Living with chronic pain: yet manages to walk around in heels and just used crutches/mobility scooter/ Zimmer frame for pap shots.
Alopecia: yet it has been stated in the media she had bald patches due to wearing extensions for years and not her bankruptcy causing it.
Using filters/cosmetic surgery: yet she filters every picture and is still having cosmetic work done, lip fillers, whatever she had done the other day at the Angel clinic
IVF: already has 5 kids who don’t live with her full time, yet wants a 6th money maker girl called Miracle. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The comments when she appears are mostly negative

@DC16 I shall possibly send this list to Channel Bore 😡. This latest 'documentary' is truly disgusting. SHE caused her hair problems. Nobody & nothing else HER. HER own vanity. SHE can afford expensive wigs & hair treatments. Those who lose their hair due to illness & treatments most often cannot. So following on from her upsetting those on a real IVF journey, she's now going to cause upset to those who suffer hair loss due to cancer treatments, genuine alopecia sufferer's, genuine stress sufferer's & more. AND STILL THESE bleeping MORON'S GIVE HER AIRTIME. I'm actually sickened that no one is able to speak out & be heard in defence of everyone she has insulted. Who the hell do we have to go to & be heard??

Just in case anyone's interested... here's your chance to buy protein leggings 🤣🤷
[/QUOTE]
Oh yes, everything on there you can back up with press articles, like the lip filler #ad straight after the filters/cosmetic surgery segment. The bullying, the hair...wigs that she can’t really afford either being bankrupt, same with paying £5k a pop for IVF, the pap pictures of her walking in heels...it’s all there. 😡😡😡

• Angry
I'd laugh only there is such a gigantic element of truth in it concerning that poor lad that all I want to do is knock her effing lumino-gnashers straight down her scrawny neck :(

Yes, just been to the dentist, and she says you’ve been such a good boy, you can have a treat.... Harvey’s reply was he wanted... a carrot cake. 😔

Oh yes, everything on there you can back up with press articles, like the lip filler #ad straight after the filters/cosmetic surgery segment. The bullying, the hair...wigs that she can’t really afford either being bankrupt, same with paying £5k a pop for IVF, the pap pictures of her walking in heels...it’s all there. 😡😡😡
[/QUOTE]
Stick it to the old bag - with effing knobs on!! 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I was expecting to find out why KP's bankruptcy hearing has been postponed and some ins and outs of what is happening... nothing? No new information?

I was expecting to find out why KP's bankruptcy hearing has been postponed and some ins and outs of what is happening... nothing? No new information?
Why don't we just have an impromptu lynching instead ???? Dolly and I will fetch our knitting :)

I've not been getting protein leggings - whatever the hell they are - no I've been getting hard hats and scaffold spanners which probably means OH has been on the interweb thingy again ;)

I am rather hoping that Plop Kitchen are reviewing their arrangement with skanky & wanky though before their business plummets down the kharzi completely by association with this pair of scumbags. WTF made them imagine providing to these assholes was a good idea and it would bring them more business? I reckon they've found out The Hard Way :)

• Haha
I reckon we'll get some info on the date it should have been the court hearing Liar 👍

As a tribute to Pom Bear and because I decided to make them in any case, ive made buttermilk fruit scones this morning. First lot came out lovely, the second lot which I didn’t bother to compact or roll out looked like meteorites! They reminded me of families, you know one side quite normal, average, then there’s the strange in laws with their foibles.

I’ve seen a little woodpecker in the garden today and it warms the heart. Birds always seem so happy and it’s little things like this that bring me so much joy,

I shall enjoy the scones this evening with fresh cream and jam

Have a great day
That's a lovely post ❤❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Have a lovely day too and enjoy your scones 🤗😘 xx.

Polish_20201004_020303460.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 574779
Oh @Pom Bear I need scones now too 🙈. Off to the kitchen I go.....

I think something is happening behind the scenes. We have a lot of deflection involving the children, making her look like a wonderful mum, sympathy seeking rubbish, wedding, IVF, Amy. On & on, round & round goes the Pricey merry-go-round 🥱

• Heart

View attachment 574779
Thank you!

pomeranians are one of my favourite breed of dogs, they’re so fluffy and cute!

by the way I’m using a Mary Berry recipe. The buttermilk helps the scones to rise as the acid activates the baking powder. Cheers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok . So here is a message for Ron .
You have now proved you and your lying thieving crew do read on here .
A high percent of the chat last night was about Prep Kitchen and how she is pulling it down .
I asked for pictures as I am in correspondence with Prep Kitchen.
To do this I have been researching there Instagram.
We made a comment that there were a few negative comments starting to appear on their page and then surprise surprise up you pop RON making a comment on Prep Kitchen which you have never done before.
You lurk on the Scum but now since comments disabled you have crawled your way over to the Mirror .
Your comments are beyond creepy and sometimes actually quite perverted . Your as sick and sad as KP and Bully . Your a lurker, a sad old lurker that’s getting creepier by the day .
Now do one saddo , maybe try getting a life , try it , it’s good 👍
Just to add to what Mercedes said Ron

I have reported the scum and mail to the ASA over the bath bombs and the prep kitchen adverts disguised as articles.
Us krusties are not stupid or thick and if something is wrong we will call it out, so u def need to get a life and do one. 👋

Reactions: 17
Why does Steph's tit show keep on using her? If I step back from the fact that I cannot stand the lying woman in any way, shape or form, I still see someone who is no good in front of a camera. It's awkward & embarrassing. She constantly talks over people. She makes everything about her. She can barely string a sentence together. What she does say needs subtitles due to her stupid teef. Constant licking of lips. She looks uncomfortable. Constantly makes references to sex like some cringy 60's or 70's film. Has to be frequently reminded that she's on daytime TV so therefore be careful what comes out her gob. Tries to come across as a 20 something trendy influencer, which is embarrassing when she's a 40 plus has been. I'm assuming that everything referred to as 'banter' is a thin attempt to cover that she constantly talks tit? 🤷

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does Steph's tit show keep on using her? If I step back from the fact that I cannot stand the lying woman in any way, shape or form, I still see someone who is no good in front of a camera. It's awkward & embarrassing. She constantly talks over people. She makes everything about her. She can barely string a sentence together. What she does say needs subtitles due to her stupid teef. Constant licking of lips. She looks uncomfortable. Constantly makes references to sex like some cringy 60's or 70's film. Has to be frequently reminded that she's on daytime TV so therefore be careful what comes out her gob. Tries to come across as a 20 something trendy influencer, which is embarrassing when she's a 40 plus has been. I'm assuming that everything referred to as 'banter' is a thin attempt to cover that she constantly talks tit? 🤷
It is a very low budget show. Steph can't present to save her life and pisses off the other presenters all the time. Her pretend nervous laughter is just embarrassing. KP has a contract for x weeks to present shite which are just little stories about herself thinly veiled as helpful exposes. The show will disappear although something without Steph will replace it. I've quite enjoyed the MP's and ex-MP's - they are far more interesting. There seems to be no such thing anymore as accountable interviews except maybe a political show. Everything is 'aw how sad, yeah that's interesting, in your new book/tv series you say...' plug, plug, plug.

View attachment 574779
Good morning lovely ❤ now you've done it, we all want scones and jam now, I'll have to do the same and get my flour out in a bit! 🤣❤❤😘😘

I reckon Dolly better get the piss pot warmed up as there will be no doubt more shite spewed out from The Wankies all weekend 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just having a scroll through Rightmove and the house Cole's supposed to be buying is still not "Under Offer" or "SSTC" Might have to dig a bit deeper behind the sofa Cole, see if you can unearth any scrap change. On second thoughts don't wanna think what sort of Krustie Kast Offs might be wedged down the back of there :sick:

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.