Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
The Money Tree ( Krusty Produtions)

Now this is for all you haters, especially the Krusties Listen ,
You think I'm poor , haven't got a penny , or a pot to piss in ,
But I Better off than than all you mugs , get my Rent and grub for free,
Spending loads more money than I did before My Bankruptcy ,
How ?
OH Money tree , money tree
Bankruptcy don't bother me
Best thing that's ever happened to me
Coz We got a Magic money tree

Got Gucci here ,Gucci there
Gucci fucking everywhere
how much it costs we don't care
Even got matching underwear

OH Money tree, money tree
Best thing that ever happened to me
Coz we got a Magic Money tree

Now this year we're having a Baby
called Miracle , for that we give thanks
its gonna cost thousands for Ivf
Coz Cole is firing blanks

Oh Money tree, Money tree
Coz we got a magic money tree

we're spending thousands on the Mucky Mansion to tidy up the mess
Cole said while we're waiting
here's 80 grand for a House
out of the change 10 grand ,For a Wedding dress

Oh Money tree ,money tree

Now Princess wanted a pony
I told the Magazine of course
then realised i'm more important
spent ten grand on a horse

OH money tree,Money tree
Bankruptcy don't bother me .
Coz we got a Magic money tree

Cole spent ten Grand to get engaged
a lovely bit of Bling
I said i'm not having that cheap shit on my hand
so 250 grand for a ring

Oh Money tree Money tree

Now the kids came up to see me asked for pencils and school books
that made me give them a couple of dirty looks
the money that school costs that stuff should come for free
tolds the kids the trouble with you is you think money grows on trees

OH Money tree money tree
Money doesn't grow on trees
especially if its not for me
Money doesnt grow on trees

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Aaaaaaaand we're off 🥱😴. What a beautiful heartwarming love story huge advert for begging freebies. Nothing new & will have been done at the photoshoot weeks ago & held back for now. The creditor's will be delighted to read about more reckless spending to try & make the rancid tramp look like a human 😡.

I love this comment though. She really has a high opinion of herself. The whole world will be watching 😳. Really? NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK YOU PAIR OF MORON'S 🙄
The whole world will be watching! Is it going to be televised or something, yeah, bet The Queen, Boris Johnson, Joe Biden, John Travolta etc etc will all be tuning in 😂😂

Kim Jong-Un will be sending over a lovely wedding gift for them both - A NUCLEAR BOMB 💣

So, yes Skanky, THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD WILL BE WATCHING!
YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING FRUIT LOOP!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here for now..Katie and Cole springs that are springing as fast as they can to the tv studios in matching outfits lol 😄 Cole has to be in front due to been more fame hungry 🤭😄 xx.
I've just realised they look like snails looooool

Ps ..I'm catching up what I missed while I was away..so am abit behind. I'm enjoying catching up though 😘xx

Back in abit 🥰

Resizer_16210257873550.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Monsieur Crumble

They replied back with 10 minutes! But quite sarky . I did it by Instagram .
Hows your daughter. Thinking of you ❤
Still in Guy's but improving 🙏 thank you for asking 😊 I logged on to catch up with the S+W farce and saw someone was asking for prep meal pics 🙂

To be honest that meal looks nothing like the actual menu picture..looks like a meal thats mean mashed up and pigged on in a hurry with half eaten chicken strewn all the tray...but its healthy i guess for adonis..gotta keep up body mass and muscle definition..feel the burn
I thought those freebie meals were intended for Harvey so why are that pair of greedy fookin cunks yaffling them 😠

:LOL: at Adonis - mr steroids you mean
We all know her chuffer is like a tunnel so there's no chance his microphallus is going to get any where near her cervix, I believe its just behind her third nipple 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
The whole world will be watching! Is it going to be televised or something, yeah, bet The Queen, Boris Johnson, Joe Biden, John Travolta etc etc will all be tuning in 😂😂

Kim Jong-Un will be sending over a lovely wedding gift for them both - A NUCLEAR BOMB 💣

So, yes Skanky, THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD WILL BE WATCHING!
YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING FRUIT LOOP!!!
Don't say she jumped out of SPL window yesterday 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

WhereisPrecious

Love and thanks to the Krusty Crew for your responses. Has been a rollercoaster ride to hell and back, over and over the last 12 days, Love to you all.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Bless you 👽🤗😘 she's all me, me, me, no thought whatsoever for anyone else, she's cuntish, don't let her upset you x
I cannot for the life of me, fathom how utterly devoid of any feelings toward anyone other than herself she is 🤷

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Cloud Chaser

Katie, you need to answer your phone...both of them. You’ll want this update.

It’s ok, I’m sure it won’t be Glenn calling you 😉 Nice chap.

Got good news, you can drag the IVF storyline out a bit longer.

I can 100% guarantee you won’t be in court next week.

• Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
As a tribute to Pom Bear and because I decided to make them in any case, ive made buttermilk fruit scones this morning. First lot came out lovely, the second lot which I didn’t bother to compact or roll out looked like meteorites! They reminded me of families, you know one side quite normal, average, then there’s the strange in laws with their foibles.

I’ve seen a little woodpecker in the garden today and it warms the heart. Birds always seem so happy and it’s little things like this that bring me so much joy,

I shall enjoy the scones this evening with fresh cream and jam

Have a great day

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So Skanky & Crawl appear on GMB for 2 mins as a couple. This shoves don't want fame Crawl a bit further into the limelight. Appearance actually goes down like a lead balloon for multiple reasons. Calls do not come flooding in for them to appear on numerous shows, make their own reality show etc. So, the fake engagement didn't work. Let's make up another 'couple' story. IVF... that'll get us both on the telly. Steph's Sick Bag will have us BOTH on instead of Crawl hovering in the background whilst she is on the show. FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU PAIR OF DESPERATE TRANSPARENT CUNTS 😡.

• Angry
  • Sick

Harrigan

VIP Member
Does Katie pay for anything? What about loo roll?

There’s people who have to walk miles to fetch clean water and there’s her wanting and getting so much for free. It makes me sad and angry. My piss isn’t boiling, mine is always Luke warm but I can always use an old saucepan to heat it up.

Rita, found a couple of pics which haven't been Photoshopped, second one with new lips installed !
Ah, but they’re cute! Second ones saying, “does me bum look big in this?”

Last edited:
  • Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Sorry it's late but I got so upset by Skanky and Wanky on SPL yesterday. I'll tell you why further down. Here goes:

1. Opening scene Wanky flashing his ridiculous Turkey teeth straight in the camera. For someone who doesn't want 'fame' he seems to be quite comfortable trying to get it. He was clearly 'thrilled' to be on terrestrial TV! Wanker, I wanted to kick my TV screen in. I couldn't do a screen grab so I've pictured it on my phone. His 'smile' is still rictus and doesn't reach his eyes. In my humble opinion, I've said it many times before, he looks sinister, threatening, nasty and evil. He'll turn on Skanky if he hasn't already. Telling when Skanky asked Harvey what Cole called mummy he said 'Dickhead'.

2. Then Skanky waxing lyrical about her 5 gawgus children and how she loves being a mum and is a 'nurturing' person. Well yes I suppose you may be if you consider pimping out your kids, plastering your daughters (one who's only 6) in make up and putting on open social media for any pervert to see. She exploits them to sell clothes and bathbombs, completely exploits Harvey and letting Cole torment, bully and tease him 'nurturing'!

Stupid bitch has lost custody of 4 children to their dads who appear to feed and cloth them and get them to school. She has 'access'. Harvey is in residential care and morbidly obese. Great mum right there.

3. She wants more babies! Then Cole is on talking about 'we go through thinking she's pregnant' etc. Best get yourself down to Tesco for some more tests. He really does believe in his one brain cell mind, he's some kind of celebrity. He has no redeeming traits, is a bully, liar, scammer and troll. I actually hate him and I don't say that lightly. Must be the first 'TV Personality' with no personality!!!

4. Then Coles lies about using steroids when 'he was young'. We all know that is a lie as he was boasting about using illegal ones less than a year ago.

5. They decided to visit a private clinic. Who paid for that then as she is alledgedly skint?

6. Then on to the fertility doctor who Skanky talks over continually. Cole has become very vocal. Clearly trying to set himself up as someone in the media. I never remember Alex, Kieran or Kris behaving like this. Makes you wonder why this has happened with this one and not the others? I believe it's him getting her to force him into the spotlight.

7. Skanky telling the doctor she's conceived easily before. It's a well known fact that she has never used any form of contraception but has failed to fall pregnant with all the men she's shagged over the last 7ish years?

8. Even though the doctor said her scan was 'encouraging' for her age she decides there is nothing wrong with her. Cole then goes off for a sperm test. Results never revealed.

9. Back in the studio. He's very vocal for someone who doesn't want fame. Skanky illiterate classic 'I check when I'm ovalating???'

10. Then they talk about popping a couple out and how this one will be special. Sure her 5 other kids will be delighted.

I got cross and a bit upset yesterday as both my lovely son and I nearly died when I had him. My husband didn't know if both or either of us would come out OK. We did thank god. I'd lay my life down for Joe.

Afterwards we tried for another baby but nothing happened. We were told it could have been my body saying it didn't want to go through that again.

We had 3 rounds of IVF which we paid for ourselves. We were offered treatment on the NHS but we didn't want to deprive someone who couldn't afford to pay the opportunity.

Failed but there you go, it's the hand life deals you.

But to see someone, sorry it is personal, who has 5 kids already, 4 of which she doesn't have custody of and one morbidly obese and at least 3 injured seriously in her care I'm furious. Furious for all the women out there who are currently having or waiting for IVF.

She has insulted them and has no idea of the consequences of her actions. It's all about her and Cole. Just as she's insulted people with life changing injuries, cancer, those in wheelchairs and the disabled.

Sorry but in the words of lovely Dolly 'I hate that cunt'.

Just my daft imagination!
But previously Im sure skanky had said when she dragged Bryson to a fertility clinic that she had fallen pregnant twice and miscarried.

Totally hear what u are saying Blue. I’m in a wheelchair, can’t walk and I find skanky offensive and the lowest of the low over her ‘broken’ feet.
I was able to carry one baby but my body said enough is enough when I tried and miscarried the second.

skanky has 5 children already, she should be putting them first, those poor kids having to put up with her as a mother.

I absolutely detest skanky and wanky, cannot wait until karma does happen,

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I don’t think she is even having IVF it’s just another way to deflect the news about her bankruptcy. She did it with Alex, Chris and now Crawl, it’s an easy lie that you can’t disprove as medical records can’t be accessed.
As usual she has misjudged this and upset a lot of women desperate to have a child. She is lower than a snakes belly and will one day be held to account.

• Angry

peeko

VIP Member
These pair of twats are so focused on being in the news every day that everything goes out of the window especially dignity , I can’t believe she told the whole world that her fella might be a Jaffa and he went along with it , has the bloke no pride ?

Also while I’m on a rant , these fucking rags that enable the old hag , 9 times out of ten when a couple break up the woman gets the kids , I mean kids should be with their mother , So there’s a reason she hasn’t got custody, Never hear her say I want to get custody do you ? This so called wonderful mother , Ive heard the dads proudly say how well the kids are doing in school , I’ve never heard anything similar from that slag bag ,
But the rags say she’s co- parenting , What the fuck is that ? No she may have visitation rights dont see much parenting , wonder how many parents evenings she’s been to ? Rabid old trollop

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry