Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning lovely ❤ now you've done it, we all want scones and jam now, I'll have to do the same and get my flour out in a bit! 🤣❤❤😘😘

I reckon Dolly better get the piss pot warmed up as there will be no doubt more shite spewed out from The Wankies all weekend 🤢
Oh yes,I’ve just been catching up,piss is boiling akready.🙁

@Pom Bear scones look fab…I could eat one now.😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This epic scenario is being presented in 2 episodes. I'm off to Tony and Guy in a bit to get my lockdown barnet dyed!

In the words of the late, great Elvis Presley (before he was found dead on the bog with a half eaten double cheeseburger in his gob and a handgun on the cistern), "This ones for you Dollylovesshoes, uh-huh-huh".

Skanky: "Cole, Cole the bankruptcy hearing has been postponed because I've lied and not complied. We need to duck off somewhere pronto before the old bill come knocking".

Cole: "Leave it to me innit. The Feds ain't gonna get their hands on my Dolly".

"It needs to be far away, but with WiFi so we can zoom into court if I'm nobbled".

"On the case innit".

"Oh and and all inclusive as Plop have fucked us off and free!".

Cole: "I've found a place in Costa Rica that that Attenborough bloke has set up with a safari park as well. All inclusive and they have a lab and scientists so you can probs blag some new tits and a facelift. I might try and blag a dick extension as well innit".

"Is that near Margate? Is it Geoff Attenborough the cricket bloke? Is it, is it Cole?"

"duck knows but it's free. Anyway, Margate is only 70 miles away".

"Cole, best get the Mr and Mrs Woods suitcases out and chuck a load of my flamable clothes in plus matching trackkies and your best Gucci Babygro from Ali Express"

"Dolly, I thought we were going on the run from The Feds innit?"

"duck yes. Best get the Boyson ones out. There in a storage container at the shithole".

"What about Little Sid"

"Just chuck the little bastard in the hand luggage. Precious can bunk up with Bade in our newly constructed dog pound".

"At Heathrow Little Sid is seized in Skankys hand luggage going through security and taken into custody. Clearblue is in tears and wets his babygro.

14 hour later Skanky and Wanky land in Costa Rica....

To be continued... Again in tribute to my good chum Dolly I have called the story "Jurassic bleep".

I thank you!

Big Blue

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This epic scenario is being presented in 2 episodes. I'm off to Tony and Guy in a bit to get my lockdown barnet dyed!

In the words of the late, great Elvis Presley (before he was found dead on the bog with a half eaten double cheeseburger in his gob and a handgun on the cistern), "This ones for you Dollylovesshoes, uh-huh-huh".

Skanky: "Cole, Cole the bankruptcy hearing has been postponed because I've lied and not complied. We need to duck off somewhere pronto before the old bill come knocking".

"It needs to be far away, but with WiFi so we can zoom into court if I'm nobbled".

"On the case innit".

Cole: "I've found a place in Costa Rica that that Attenborough bloke has set up with a safari park as well. All inclusive and they have a lab and scientists so you can probs blag some new tits and a facelift. I might try and blag a dick extension as well innit".

"Is that near Margate? Is it Geoff Attenborough the cricket bloke? Is it, is it Cole?"

"Cole, best get the Mr and Mrs Woods suitcases out and chuck a load of my flamable clothes in plus matching trackkies and your best Gucci Babygro from Ali Express"

"duck yes. Best get the Boyson ones out. There in a storage container at the shithole".

"What about Little Sid"

"Just chuck the little bastard in the hand luggage. Precious can bunk up with Bade in our newly constructed dog pound".

"At Heathrow Little Sid is seized in Skankys hand luggage going through security and taken into custody. Clearblue is in tears and wets his babygro.

To be continued... Again in tribute to my good chum Dolly I have called the story "Jurassic bleep".

I thank you!

Big Blue
Crying with laughter - 'Jurassic bleep' - I want a whole effin' book! Get to it pronto ;) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@BigBlue2018 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣fabulous post Biggy..what a bleep she looks with suitcases Krisswissie with his named suitcase,silly bastard.Well,bleep actually so bleeping naff.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Crying with laughter - 'Jurassic bleep' - I want a whole effin' book! Get to it pronto ;) 😂
You'll enjoy part 2 featuring the usual suspects and our good chums from Turkey have flown in! Starting it now.

I can't stop staring at my colourist Joe (male) in the hairdressers. He's wearing false eyelashes. Hope he didn't buy they from Krusty!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Love and thanks to the Krusty Crew for your responses. Has been a rollercoaster ride to hell and back, over and over the last 12 days, Love to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Part 2 coming featuring my usual celebrity chums!
Can't wait, oh my life, I've got the dog next to me with his head across the middle, I'm laughing so much his heads wobbling about, I'm going to give him that thing boxers get in a minute! 🤣🤣 Please tell me Skanky ends up inside the TRex with the phone up her fanny ringing out or something as a nod to the original 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You'll enjoy part 2 featuring the usual suspects and our good chums from Turkey have flown in! Starting it now.

I can't stop staring at my colourist Joe (male) in the hairdressers. He's wearing false eyelashes. Hope he didn't buy they from Krusty!!!
I used to go in Tony and Guys but had a disaster there, the junior stylist couldn’t blow dry my hair (I have enough hair to feed the 5000) and I ended up partly blow drying my own hair?

what was I going to say? There was a bloke on Dinner Date, stunningly handsome but had those tattooed eyebrows. Why are they so popular?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I

"On the case innit".

"What about Little Sid"

I thank you!

Big Blue
I needed that lol

ps..that was gold

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love and thanks to the Krusty Crew for your responses. Has been a rollercoaster ride to hell and back, over and over the last 12 days, Love to you all.
I hope you are managing to cope, bless you, and are taking care of yourself in amongst it all, sending you some love and a Facehug 👽🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol, looks like my boy, bless him. He’s asleep next to me as I write. I do laugh when he cocks his leg straight up to have a good clean, if only I was so nimble!
Yes,makes me laugh when they do this,I call it ‘playing the violin’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been thinking. Could I set up a thread/page on here with all my 'stories' about Skanky and Wanky or is that not allowed?

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if anyone is watching Hoarding Buried Alive, there’s the worst case ever on tv, horrendous. You know it’s bad when a family member has to wear a respirator and hazmat suit to enter your house.
Does Katie have anyone to help her clean or does she do all the housework herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have to ask where is the tango colored lambo adonis was driving around in? the one he was passing off as his own...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.