Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all,

when I saw that top reminded me of a clip from a film that I’m sure was on Clive James. I think it was a foreign sci film with a carpet like monster that devoured everything in its way. I’ve been Googling like Billy O but can’t find the film title. The funny thing was it was obviously a cheapo film as you could see the mechanism underneath.

Nurse! Medication please!
The Creeping Terror. Typical 1960s B movie
[/QUOTE]
Thanks you could be right.

For some reason I got it into my head it was a Japanese film. Remember Clive James used to show clips of terrible adverts and the Japanese ones in particular were atrocious.

Reactions: 8
Before we start the nights festivities I Would like a Krustie to own up to something , cant remember who it was ?
But this is your fault !!!!

I'm a Normal chap, But I've got a thing ,I just can't stand Katie Price ,
she awful, psychotic ,a terrible Person ,on the whole Not very Nice ,
So I found a place of like minded people , Who say just what they think
I'm addicted , I love them , But I'm affected, ended up with a terrible kink

It's perverted its wrong , and I apologise , some people might say its sad,
But its the people on here I blame them all, they've sent me completely mad,
The people on here are all good people ,honest, gentle and kind.
But they've given an addiction , a very strong Drug , cant get it out of my mind

Never heard of the girl till I came on here, Till a krusty said, you gotta see
then I revelled in in the glory fell in love .and went down on one knee,
its marvelous , a wonder , a marvel to behold., the size of a small country
I cant sleep for thinking about it , when will I be free?

Now I've been to the docs, he's given me drugs , but he said I cant cure the pain
this thing is fascinating me so much much its driving me insane
cant sleep. cant work , cant do anything , my life is such a farce,
cant do anything , i wont be happy till i get my hands on Lozzas arse

i warn all of you tonight , our pink squirrel was asking why the bankruptcy hearing was put back , So tonight I will tell you what Peeko thinks if you have a mind to listen, but would welcome any contributions , People do talk tit , I will give facts ♥

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Evening you lot ❤ just having a catch up. Why that plop kitchen have anything to do with her I do not know, I'd not eat anything they produce because I've seen what she's served it up like and it's put me off completely. I've had a very quick squizzle but can only find this pic, sorry @Mercedes
A350EABF-AE67-4190-A0A8-22D0E19BCCB8.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Biggy That’s had me pissing myself laughing 😂 Brilliant…all you Krusties make me laugh out load,posts are so clever,mine are just piss boiling swearing.🤣

Wonder if Dane Bowers ever got his bleeping toe examined 🤔 seeing as it’s been up krustie’s valley of the damned.🤣
I heard he has a nasty fungal foot infection!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoooo hoooo , maybe they will start listening now then
I’ve been blocked by plop kitchen for making a comment about the state of the meals KP shows especially published in the paper is nothing like what they display and they look awful.....guess they didn’t like my comment🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As I have said , if its allright with the Krusties I will talk Bankruptcy tonight , Mainly because people get confused ,
But would like to ask a question ? why do you think she wasnt discharged ? would like some answers please

• Heart
Evening Krustie's.....random question, does anyone else get adverts for protein leggings in their feed or is it just me? Has Skanky been asking us to 'wipe up' for protein leggings? What the actual duck are protein leggings 🤷

• Wow
  • Haha
Evening Krustie's.....random question, does anyone else get adverts for protein leggings in their feed or is it just me? Has Skanky been asking us to 'wipe up' for protein leggings? What the actual duck are protein leggings 🤷
Hello my pinkie friend ❤ nope, I've still got the Lajerrio fake enganent rings on mine, funny that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so my krusties , before I Talk bankruptcy , want to know how clued up you are ,why wasnt she discharged ?

I’ve been blocked by plop kitchen for making a comment about the state of the meals KP shows especially published in the paper is nothing like what they display and they look awful.....guess they didn’t like my comment🤣🤣🤣
Really 🤣they must be getting p*****off now , as I did my second email to time 🤣

so my krusties , before I Talk bankruptcy , want to know how clued up you are ,why wasnt she discharged ?
Do tell ...

• Wow
Kids are with Kieran tonight so child free... must be why they’re quiet... maybe prepping for court day? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.