Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure that Saint Amy the Apostle is more concerned with the baby her other daughter is expecting soon as well as her allegéd limited time span, not fretting about skanky who already has FIVE kids she ain't bothered about now they're older who is obsessed with producing another one by whatever means necessary. How could any mother be proud of skanky anyway? I'd disown it personally :(

Six out of ten so-called Exclusives in the scum as well as three on their Latest tepid stories, one of which is skanky whinging at all those dreadful people speculating she was pregnant when in reality she was desperately trying fir a sprog wiv' my cole.
Errrrm when you sit there posing with your hand across your belly all protective like, people WILL speculate - as she very well knows. It suited the narrative at the time of course to deflect the news that Keiron was going to be a Dad again, likewise Alex and then theres Chazza too - everybody except HER! ZING! that must have hurt hehehe :ROFLMAO:
Then went on SPL and still didn't correct people about the picture, perfect opportunity, but no, she says nothing, everything she does is so calculated and just there to make £££

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen the BS on scum page. Its being somewhat presumptious in stating that they "WILL call the child Miracle". Does the stupid pair of cretins not realise that its NOT a given that you will definately get pregnant with IVF, especially not at her age after all the surgical procedures she's had along with his duff tadpoles?? BAH!
OMG They have read here and stolen my suggestion! 🤣🤣🤣
1DA2B474-DC8D-4180-8530-74350E39A8F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How is this an exclusive? They printed this bullshit last night. In theory Amy is on her last legs & we're supposed to believe that her main priority is that Skanky woman having IVF? 😂🤣😂🤣 Yup Skanky EVERYTHING revolves around YOU 🙄
[/QUOT
How is this an exclusive? They printed this bullshit last night. In theory Amy is on her last legs & we're supposed to believe that her main priority is that Skanky woman having IVF? 😂🤣😂🤣 Yup Skanky EVERYTHING revolves around YOU 🙄
she says we definitely be having a baby this year is she so thick she does not know that a baby takes nine months and we only have 7 and a half left of this year(good to hear that her mum who as been on her last legs for the last 4 years will have another last Christmas)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know a song about that!

I can't help but laugh my bollocks off, Katie wants two more kids, wants a kid before mummy croaks, oh we have been trying for six months blah blah blah. It's all about what SHE wants, doesn't give a duck about anyone else. As for the IVF, she should be paying for it and not getting it for free, she has 5 kids so as a complete bastard I say she doesn't deserve free IVF. This is the woman who is selling everything but spending shitloads on Horses and a house. I bet she would even auction her daughters virginity in a few years time, that's how low she will go.

I need more coffee and a hug, perhaps "Something else"?

Oh and don't even think of watching SPL tomorrow, if you do have a bucket on standby....
there is no way at 42 and a mother of 5 that she would get FREE IVF

Reactions: 15
I'm 100% sure she wouldn't get free IVF though I think she would definitely get sterilization for free...I'd even start a GoFundMe...just in case😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A quick hello from me Pom 😀😊🥰🤗😘 xx.

I look forward to reading, making pics and suggestions when I'm back..I've missed been on but been quite busy 💖.
I look forward to reading my alerts properly as well. 🐾

I didn't have any cream teas in the end lol but had lovely walks, drank barcadi and cokes, a few beers ( I left my Pom dog bowl behind as fancied a change from water 😄🐾 lol) weather was sunny, some showers and a nice temp..I hate it too hot.

Had lovely fish and chips as well.
Me and my friend had hired an apartment so ate in instead of having to go out to a restaurant to sit outside.

It was quiet as not everything had opened up but I prefer that to when it gets too busy in a week or so.

Some pics..
I had to make pics smaller so abit pixely.

Hope everyone is doing well 🤗😘 xx
Back soon 🥰 xx

Resizer_16208074838573.jpg
Resizer_16208074838571.jpg
Resizer_16208074838572.jpg
Resizer_16208074838570.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Didn't that Steph do a programme about saving money, swapping expensive brands for cheaper brands etc..
She should give Skanky some advise... Oh, forgot, Skanky gets stuff for free. Gotta cheek when she calls other women "beggy girls", when she is the BIGGEST BEGGAR going.

And it makes me sick that people give her stuff for free when she has a bleeping "MILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND!!!" 😡😡
He ain’t a millionaire is he.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for Junior especially. He's at an age where he and his mates will see this. He must be mortified.

Thank goodness Harvey is unaware, Jett and Bunny to young and Princess will probably think it's funny.

She goes on about mental health, does she not see or care about the potential damage she is doing to her children? Just when you think she can't sink any lower...
forever plumbing new depths of depravity and child utilisations
You can rely on skanky for all that :(

Any news on poor blaze?
Nothing I've seen; Where are the RSPCA???? :(

He ain’t a millionaire is he.....
Nope; He's a Tin-pot car salesman who uses client's vehicles to transport skanky about.

A dustcart would be a better choice for that thing - do Lambourghini make one seeing as they used to manufacture tractors?:(

Yep, they are on their way 😡 for another load of 🐄💩
Oooh, is he driving and taking a photo.... 🤔 👮‍♀️
The police don't care even if they've got photographic evidence right there in front of them. Skanky & Wanky are immune to prosecution on everything dontcha know? :poop:👮‍♂️

I look forward to reading, making pics and suggestions when I'm back..I've missed been on but been quite busy 💖.

I didn't have any cream teas in the end lol but had lovely walks, drank barcadi and cokes, a few beers ( I left my Pom dog bowl behind as fancied a change from water 😄🐾 lol) weather was sunny, some showers and a nice temp..I hate it too hot.

Me and my friend had hired an apartment so ate in instead of having to go out to a restaurant to sit outside.

It was quiet as not everything had opened up but I prefer that to when it gets too busy in a week or so.

Some pics..

Back soon 🥰 xx

View attachment 570612View attachment 570613View attachment 570614View attachment 570611
Devon? And its not raining? When I lived there the Monsoon season lasted from July to June :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just confirmed they are both on SPL 🙄 Mr I don’t ant fame will be loving that!
Crap-o-Vision at it's finest; It makes Loose Wimmin look like a Paxman grilling/interview.
Sorry skanky but I cannot watch or I'd smash up my telly in rage and frustration :(

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, who's she seeing...a witch doctor?🤣

Ok, night night 😘
Doctor James and Doctor Howerd examine Pricey's suitability for IVF programme. Doctor Howerd later issued a statement on the results from the examination " ere No missus!"

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Some pics..

Back soon 🥰 xx

View attachment 570612View attachment 570613View attachment 570614View attachment 570611
You should have your pics made into puzzles for happy memories and pressies - the night time ones are very pretty. Glad you've had a good break. Cya back at your pictorial best soon 🤗

• Heart
Just confirmed they are both on SPL 🙄 Mr I don’t ant fame will be loving that!
Drugged-up and perma-tanned to the max I see... god she's horrible. What colour will the matching outfits be today - green/red/black/Guccio?

So Katie just put this on her stories then quickly took it off again 😳
Ooh who she be?

• Haha
but she is more entitled than anybody else dontcha know?

Maybe she sent out another Begging Post on her Insta to find some berk to supply IVF for er an' cole? Hopefully it'll be old pervert with a turkey baster and some pink Marigold gloves the wife had just used to clean the toilet after a bout of dysentery :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Who actually okay's this constant stream of tit before it goes out???? 🤷. So now the NOT pregnant woman is having a girl called Miracle 😳. SHE DOES NOT RAISE HER 5 CHILDREN. THE FATHER'S RAISE 4 & SHE EXPLOITS THE 5TH 😡. Harvey has not just moved out on his own 🤦 FFS 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.