Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a dilemma!

I'm supposed to be doing my VAT Return this afternoon but I have an overwhelming urgue to write a Skanky and Wanky scenario to give everyone a chortle before the weekend. Complete with pictures of course!

I've already got a couple brewing in me head!

What do you Krustys think?

Blue x
Do the Skanky and Wanky story. We, your loyal Krusty friends and colleagues demand it! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
NEWS FLASH!

And this really is, not me about to launch into a comedy story!

I've heard on the grapevine, may or may not be true, but it would appear that Prep Kitchen aren't happy about how Skanky and Wanky are presenting their (we all assume freebie) meals.

Apparently Skanky posted this picture in a Sun article with their bloody logo on. Compare this with how Prep present their food on their website.

Info on Sun Online "Readership: A massive 29.03million people read The Sun online". So god only knows how many people have seen it! Maybe not all publicity is good publicity!

Sadly comments on the Scum are still disabled but I'm on a mission to find reviews of Skankys pics of Preps Food. I do feel sorry for them but they must have known what they were getting into.

I've posted these earlier from her Instascam but here they are again for those catching up.

They really are the most ungrateful, disrespectful pair of scumbags. They don't give a tit about how their moronic behaviour effects peoples businesses. Many have gone before and had their fingers burnt and sure many more will.

I hope Prep tells them to duck off and go and buy their own food like anyone else.

See my News Flash just posted!!!!
I am just wondering how soul destroying it must be for a Journalist to be sent to write a report on what skanky & wanky had for their dinner last night and have to pad this cringefest out using old bollocks about IVF/ the life threateningly injured feet / the terminally ill mother / "All my ex-husnads are bastards" / the usual old crap EVERY SINGLE DAY unrelentingly :( Jeez its enough to make one jack it in to become a hermit :(

Reactions: 12
Can anyone kindly upload any pictures of her prep Kitchen meals please . I need as many as I can . ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can anyone kindly upload any pictures of her prep Kitchen meals please . I need as many as I can . ๐Ÿ‘
There isn't any on her instascam, think there are a few on the threads.
Maybe ask which Krusty put it on here then get the pictures instead of going through threads

KP: "Cole, Cole, Plop Kitchen have told us to duck off because of the way we present their meals and we're not getting anymore ding meals"

Cole: "What has they said innit?".

"That we make their food look like shite. Not happy about the clingfilm still on the micro bowls, us mashing up the food and not putting it on a plate. Not happy that loads of people have seen that nutritious, well presented picture I stuck on The Scum for a few quid".

"But what do they want? Us to use a knife as well? Do they expect us to wash up as well innit?"

"Don't know but you might have to go through the skips at TESCO when you go down later for the Clearbue Tests".

"Bollocks to that, we're off to see Plop about this. Get your best trackie and wig on, I'll wear my rip off Gucci babygro I got of Ali Express. Get your walking frame out and fire up the mobility scooter. The one with the basket on the front so if we get home late I can sit in that and light the way home up with my teeth".

So off they go.

Coal in the basket, Skanky driving to try and save the day.

Arrive at Plop Kitchen and Coal starts hammering at the door with his fake LV handbag.

Door is opened and they are told again they have been dropped and to duck off to beg at Sheesh.

Cole: "Skanky is disabled, 2 smashed up feet, 4 hungry kids (or is it 5?), on IVF, cronic pain innit"

"We have already replaced you, we're going to try to appeal to the older demograhic".

Then in walks my good friends Richard Madeley and Judy, the latter swinging 2 empty chardonny bottles, looking like a geriatric Bez from the Happy Mondays if you took your specs off. She's in no mood for Clearblue.

RM: "We've already filmed a promo and have a strapline: Meals that Ping but are not Ming".

Clearblue goes berserk and attacks my good chum Richard, slapping, kicking, hitting Richard with his fake LV manbag, pulling his hair out.

Judy is having none of it and wades in and takes out Clearblue in one shot with an empty bottle of Blue Nun. Fake Gucci trackie bottoms fall down revealing he's wearing his favourite cami knickers.

Richard is still down but Judy turns on Skanky ripping her wig off. Richard is coming round and Judy says "Richard, stick that wig in my handbag, I'll cover up your bald patches when we get home with bits of this wig stuck on with Gorilla Glue.

Meanwhile Cole has been loaded into Skankys mobility scooter basket, Ali Express babygro bottom still round his ankles off to skip surf at Tesco!

I thank you!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bollocks to that! Of for a couple of shots of my best Mount Gay Rum to get the old creative juices flowing!
If your getting returns do the forms , if you have to end up paying money , do the Katie dastardly and muttley thing for us , then tell the cat man to do one , spend the money on getting your nails done , going away , buying a horse , hair extensions or any other mad thing , I have it very good authority you can say it was because of your mental elf ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Mercedes u should def do another email to prep kitchen, it def is ur duty:)
They are the most ungrateful pair of scumbags
I have , I need as many pictures as I can of the way she presents them . The more that email the better . So easy to do , either email or contact by Instagram

KP: "Cole, Cole, Plop Kitchen have told us to duck off because of the way we present their meals and we're not getting anymore ding meals"

"That we make their food look like shite. Not happy about the clingfilm still on the micro bowls, us mashing up the food and not putting it on a plate. Not happy that loads of people have seen that nutritious, well presented picture I stuck on The Scum for a few quid".

"But what do they want? Us to use a knife as well? Do they expect us to wash up as well innit?"

"Don't know but you might have to go through the skips at TESCO when you go down later for the Clearbue Tests".

"Bollocks to that, we're off to see Plop about this. Get your best trackie and wig on, I'll wear my rip off Gucci babygro I got of Ali Express. Get your walking frame out and fire up the mobility scooter. The one with the basket on the front so if we get home late I can sit in that and light the way home up with my teeth".

So off they go.

Arrive at Plop Kitchen and Coal starts hammering at the door with his fake LV handbag.

Door is opened and they are told again they have been dropped and to duck off to beg at Sheesh.

Cole: "Skanky is disabled, 2 smashed up feet, 4 hungry kids (or is it 5?), on IVF, cronic pain innit"

"We have already replaced you, we're going to try to appeal to the older demograhic".

Then in walks my good friends Richard Madeley and Judy, the latter swinging 2 empty chardonny bottles, looking like a geriatric Bez from the Happy Mondays if you took your specs off. She's in no mood for Clearblue.

RM: "We've already filmed a promo and have a strapline: Meals that Ping but are not Ming".

Clearblue goes berserk and attacks my good chum Richard, slapping, kicking, hitting Richard with his fake LV manbag, pulling his hair out.

Judy is having none of it and wades in and takes out Clearblue in one shot with an empty bottle of Blue Nun. Fake Gucci trackie bottoms fall down revealing he's wearing his favourite cami knickers.

Richard is still down but Judy turns on Skanky ripping her wig off. Richard is coming round and Judy says "Richard, stick that wig in my handbag, I'll cover up your bald patches when we get home with bits of this wig stuck on with Gorilla Glue.

Meanwhile Cole has been loaded into Skankys mobility scooter basket, Ali Express babygro bottom still round his ankles off to skip surf at Tesco!

I thank you!
All I can say is youโ€™re a star , I thought you were going to be creative though not report on what really happened :LOL: quite quite brilliant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

So off they go.

I thank you!
Magnificent! Bravo! The pics are just priceless ;) That's made my Friday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
There isn't any on her instascam, think there are a few on the threads.
Maybe ask which Krusty put it on here then get the pictures instead of going through threads
Had my reply back of Prep Kitchen and all I will say Iโ€™m none to happy at the moment so itโ€™s made me more on a mission ! Basically they are saying they never ask her for content ๐Ÿ˜‚.. well they need to as they have no idea how their product looks .

• Angry
  • Wow

So off they go.

I thank you!
Ahahahahaaa, hilarious Blue ๐Ÿ˜‚
Had me in stitches!
Gonna read it again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.