Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone confirm details on where her latest bankruptcy hearing is on 19th please?

Reactions: 7
Okay people, it's a little quiet and I have something that popped in my mind this afternoon.

If Katie gets married (that's a big if) she will take his name, question, will we still refer to her
as Katie Price or Katie Woods? I'm thinking thread titles...

While I'm here, as Pink Squirrel has been robbed TWICE of the winning thread title by a nats penis
I think She should be allowed to come up with the title for the next thread.

I need Krusty approval of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Okay people, it's a little quiet and I have something that popped in my mind this afternoon.

If Katie gets married (that's a big if) she will take his name, question, will we still refer to her

While I'm here, as Pink Squirrel has been robbed TWICE of the winning thread title by a nats penis

I approve πŸ‘

Reactions: 11
Yes I get that, just helpful to know whether her case is being reviewed in central courts London or been moved elsewhere due to backlogs from Covid. I quite fancy going to record a little V/T cos I know she loves the camera🀣

Yes I get that, just helpful to know whether her case is being reviewed in central courts London or been moved elsewhere due to backlogs from Covid. I quite fancy going to record a little V/T cos I know she loves the camera🀣
Sorry cocked up my quote from previous reply,πŸ’₯

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Fine by me πŸ‘

If Katie changes to Woods then I think she should take a middle name. Planka.
Katie planka woods...
Just thinking out loud.
Medication time, then sleep🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
β€œShe could have had standing in the porcine community”. (Midsomer Murders)

Replace the word porcine with another word so it’s relevant to Katie Price. I shall be awarding a prize of a stained tea towel to my chosen winner. Good luck everyone!

Now time for me bed bath, medication and nasal hair trimming. I wish you all a very good night.

• Haha
  • Heart

Approval granted for our lovely pinkie ❀ as for price woods, just leave the titles as they are, it won't matter at all πŸ‘

Reactions: 6

No Don't , its Much funnier hearing Pink going into one , Hoping she gets robbed next time , She has me rolling up
🀣 🀣 🀣

• Haha
Approval granted for our lovely pinkie ❀ as for price woods, just leave the titles as they are, it won't matter at all πŸ‘
Agreed, besides the marriage might not happen and if it does it will not last so yep, she will always be Katie Price.

Gotta take care of Pinky. 😘

• Heart
Agreed, besides the marriage might not happen and if it does it will not last so yep, she will always be Katie Price.

Gotta take care of Pinky. 😘
Even if it does it won't last anyhow, keep it as it is 🀣 yes, pinkie was unmercilessly robbed last time so it's her turn, bless her. Besides, she'll send 617 squadron over to get her own back (don't blame her 🀣) πŸ›©πŸ˜˜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
on go on nthen if its for our Pinkie, will ruin my fun though β™₯

Reactions: 5
Shocking news, unless some bugger already posted it!! :LOL:

I'm thinking all those STD's he now has.πŸ˜·πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’Š
Ok I am in bed now ready to turn off the lights but I had to share this. I lol at the std's comment!
When my mum was in hospital I was taking her out for fresh air in her wheelchair. I noticed mum giving a couple of blokes real dirty looks so I asked her what was wrong.
She said they were eyeing up my bottom but she didn't like it as they looked like they had GTI'sπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I was literally crying with laughter with my dad.
I think she must have been winding me up. So funny and a brilliant memory🀣❀

Class car was a golf GTI 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok I am in bed now ready to turn off the lights but I had to share this. I lol at the std's comment!
When my mum was in hospital I was taking her out for fresh air in her wheelchair. I noticed mum giving a couple of blokes real dirty looks so I asked her what was wrong.
She said they were eyeing up my bottom but she didn't like it as they looked like they had GTI'sπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I was literally crying with laughter with my dad.
I think she must have been winding me up. So funny and a brilliant memory🀣❀

Class car was a golf GTI 😁
Hahaha! That's just reminded me of something too. Someone we know was telling us about how his girlfriend was changing her contraception & was getting one of 'those IED things'. After we'd stopped laughing and picked ourselves up off the floor, we had to explain its an IUD! 🀣🀣🀣 Their sex life would certainly have gone with a bang 🀭

• Haha
Shocking news, unless some bugger already posted it!! :LOL:

I'm thinking all those STD's he now has.πŸ˜·πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’Š
This bit concerns me πŸ€”. IVF journey started last week πŸ€”. Dr's reassuring her she'll have a baby this year πŸ€” What kind of bloody Dr has she seen? Was it even a Dr? Were they even referring to a real baby? Has she in fact just ordered 1 of those reborn dolls? Or is this the build up to another exclusive story 'fake Dr promised me a baby this year to scam me out of money for pretend IVF'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Doctor my arse, sounds more like a Quack to me, NO Doctor would reassuring her she'll have a baby.

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.