Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for the donations, I've asked Sam if they can do an update and I'll get it posted on here.
I can't really say much but it's all good and positive steps.

Bunny misses her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 112

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ooooh new Fred, did a thing last night, I’m back on a recap for you lovely lot 😁

So I took a week out, I thought I wasn’t gonna come back. I’ve really had enough of her nonsense and Teflon status, when will she be brought to account for her many heinous ways, but it’s like watching an episode of something like Poirot, one feels the denouement must be near and I guess I just have to see how it ends, but seriously, it better end soon 👊🏾😁I told Mr SK I’d chucked in the Tattle, he said “Did you do a Kylie flounce, as you are inclined to do from time to time, you do love a flounce”, I replied “Indeed”, he shook his head saying “You do know you’ll go back”….hmmmm, knows me doesn’t he 🤦🏽‍♀️

Must admit I didn’t pay any attention to what she was up to for a week, bliss it was, now I’ve had to go back through the thread and see what I missed, oh it’s getting messy isn’t it 🤔😁

@Dollylovesshoes it’s a long one, you know what you have to do.

So, the thread kicked off with bailiffs supposedly entering the MM in search of possessions they could auction to regain some of the payment and costs she owes to Alex Reid. Accordingly Skank was ‘Out’, maybe she was with Junior or Princess as they have both been ‘Out’ all of this year so far, even though they live with her. Currently we do not know if the bailiffs retrieved anything of value from the house. The day before the bailiffs arrived, Skank stated “Great things are coming in 2024”, sadly for her the ‘Great Things’ do not appear to be coming her way.

F2079E72-8CDD-45B9-B701-595CAC2DF02A.jpeg

A lovely photo appeared of Skank showing off her latest massive back tattoo, making her look even more manly as it just looks like she has a hairy back. Keep getting the tattoo’s Skank, they are really making you look like a very hot Love Island girl. Maya Jama has thrown in the towel, she can’t compete with a woman celebrating 30 28 years in the business this year. Perhaps you can invite Maya to your big bash party you’re planning Skank, and show her up with your stunning good looks 👍🏾

8BFE986A-6BFF-4093-A0E4-7ED23BF9976A.jpeg

Edna continued to post photo’s of her house on IG, every day we see another beige addition to her home. Everything about her is beige, beige, beige, the very beigest of beige, Edna may in fact be the most beige anyone has ever been, quite an achievement, congratulations Edna 👍🏾

9B4BF22D-2B5C-4E86-8946-965BC338FD0E.jpeg

Edna also posed in this, what is wrong with her, @Pom Bear had the answer…..

6FADD817-DF2D-4F3F-8137-EEF2C921DCDE.jpeg

Not content with this outfit, Edna then decided to muscle on on Skank’s Friar Tuck territory, wearing this monstrosity, which Dolly rather beautifully named ‘Trier Fuck’. Those Price girls and their love for Sherwood Forest, who knew…..

3B61A8C2-7489-41A8-BC37-FE020F77B517.jpeg

DC highlighted how 2024 (Her Year, the year the Pwicey is back ) was going so far for Skank (I’ve added a couple more)….

In less than 2 weeks she's had…..
Lashes done 3 times
A large tattoo
Nails done (possibly twice)
Lips & bum filled
Hair done at least 3 times
Has turned a funny orange colour
Acquired a new kitten
Embarrassed herself at a Geordie Shore party
Went to a Plasterclass in Dublin without Princess, who was meant to be there
Lost another phone
H smashed her Mac
Had the bailiffs round
🤦🏽‍♀️

On Tuesday Skank ran a TT Live, Fenella is back, another on the bankrupt’s payroll I guess, all living on magic beans. The lying grifter-in-chief Matriarch was holding court, and there was another appearance from Dan, her brother. No doubt the Matriarch barking and coughing out orders to protect the grift at all cost. Skank without a care, announced her kitchen was being ‘done up’, the day after the bailiffs had been round. Not your usual bankruptcy this, is it 🤦🏽‍♀️

A6DE63AD-BF7C-4D0C-9B90-4A5EE6D0C13C.jpeg

The Scum posted Skank’s driving rap sheet, as it was revealed she’d been caught speeding again without a valid licence last November, resulting in another fine and the withdrawal yet again of her driving licence on medical grounds. Amazingly she still hasn’t served time ,but gee her insurance premium quotes will be fun if she ever gets her licence back. Read this week someone saying (without her driving record) that they were quoted £14k for insurance on a new Range Rover (her type of car) I do believe she’s virtually uninsurable now, no one ‘gifts’ insurance, so there is that if she ever gets her licence back 😈😁

E1D54EF6-BC75-4932-A16E-772271DEAF9A.jpeg

Skank announced on a North East radio show she was staying with Chloe Ferry for the duration of next week’s Adult Panto in North Shields. We are not sure if Chloe is aware of this yet, we wait and see if this is a thing. Meanwhile the Panto still has a load of tickets for sale, heavily discounted. Skank hasn’t learnt her lines and the rest of the cast have started rehearsals without her, day 4 yesterday, of course madam isn’t there, which surprises no one. Yet still people continue to cast her 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

788A552B-E1B2-434E-9C60-ED4DAC910098.jpeg

Skank reminisced about going to the Oscars, and you just know she believes she’ll be back there one day…..reader, as you know, she’s never going back.

753518BC-A5B0-44DD-9401-56CC01B231AF.jpeg

Although maybe I’ll be eating humble pie when Daisy May Cooper writes her life story of lies and libel, missing out all the time with Pete Ya Cunt as the production’s lawyers said No, No, No, yet still it becomes a global success, winning Best Picture and a special award for Best Skank. Won’t be laughing then will you Kylie. The horror….

FDE09260-7BC5-41DC-873E-79E534FE0FC8.jpeg

Skank showed us her feet and cankles, we all wished she hadn’t 🤢

8510FD3B-D452-4B02-8004-DF76136E2327.jpeg

Still reeling from seeing her feet, Skank inflicted further punishment on us with this below, I don’t really know what you would call this orangery coloured ‘look’, I guess she watched Willy Wonka recently and decided the Oompa Loompa colour was this year’s fashion. @tracey3871 believed she maybe transitioning into Ming the Merciless with a black wig…

CCD8B85A-1788-491F-B988-A33DC7BE1B54.jpeg

Thursday morning DC listened to another podcast. Again only 30 minutes long, neither Edna or Skank can be bothered with them much anymore, the listening figures are dire, but still they inflict them on the world. Usual nonsense, lost another phone, H visited, smashed things up, her Mac broken, still doing Only Fans for less than 10 pervs, the deluded idiot claimed she was sexier than all the other young woman at the Geordie Shore party, made a big issue of being single, is starting to claim SB was coercive, basically dull, dull, dull with a capital D.

Jess has set up a weird IG and TackyTack account called Olive Management. Appears Skank is trying to set up another business in someone else’s name. One to watch, what game is she trying to play here, Jess is playing with fire, she will probably end up in financial trouble the way Skank is using her to front her scams, Jess is already selling clothing for her, and HMRC are starting to take an interest in such things.

A95A4ADA-86C9-4C30-9A89-72665EC29DBE.jpeg

Onward then to the Adult Panto, she’s spiralling out of control, this could be a fun week, what horrors await, what stunts will she pull, how drunk/high will she be, guaranteed none of it will be favourable for her 🤔😈

Let’s see how many times she does the leg pose with Chloe, phoarrrrr, so youthful looking, so hot, so f*cking tragic 😁

BBD2F66E-CF39-4202-B8A6-FBA81250AB4C.jpeg

Where is SadBoy 🤔 He is deffo back in the UK, Ross is now partying with new people. Will he return, even though madam threw shade at him on the latest podcast, and is egg hunting like crazy. If madam cannot find a Nu Egg, then she will blackmail him back, despite the toxicity of the relationship and the obvious deep hatred they feel towards each other, she has to have a man around, even one she hates, and he will probably slink back. I will say he’s gone for good when she increases the blame game on him and if he retaliates, as Boyson did with a thinly veiled threat, that he would bring her down if she didn’t back off. She never again attacked him. What is SB scared of, is he bidding his time, is he selling stories, oh SadBoy what is your next move 🤔

9965ED34-F8FD-466B-9DD5-5FA1E05EB0D9.jpeg

This was then posted, a warning from Skank to all the young girls about the worrying increase in the use of filters on SM 🤦🏽‍♀️

634C6E51-F63F-4134-A4A9-36C800D421A5.jpeg

HoHoHo, what you say Skank, as she then posted the video below, after having her lashes done again, it was quite the thing….not a good thing. It was like watching a trailer for a horror film, where a mannequin comes to life and is about to commit horrific murders. Honestly she thinks this is sexy when it’s actually extremely disturbing….seriously, this really freaked me out, the way it moves, the extreme filter, the fact she believes this is what she looks like, it made me shudder, I’m shuddering posting it, don’t play if you are of a nervous disposition.

Rumour has it if you say “SkankyC*nt” three times into a mirror, she will come for you with her minion ‘Evil Ellie’, forcing filler into your lips and bum, be afraid, be very afraid😱…..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

DC16

VIP Member
Honestly Helena I dont believe it’s entirely down to KP stopping contact. Ive been hoping that the loss of visitation rights would be honestly relayed as I feel it’s not my business
---

I believe only friends can comment or message
Do believe it is ALL down to KP.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Sorry, but you’re all still talking about it yet won’t post what was said. I also don’t agree with certain posters being rude / blunt towards those that didn’t see it. We are all concerned on here, but don’t post something then delete it but then continue talking about it and not fill in those who missed it. It’s like being in a group of friends at school and everyone knowing something but won’t tell the outsider who’s not in the click. I bet the ‘main characters’ on here would be told if they had missed it! Think I’ll be going back to lurking, rather than not being in the click on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Polite request and I’m not trying to mod - don’t come at me. Can we stop with the “donated” posts please? It’s not necessary to declare it on here and although it’s a lovely and generous thing to do, there are some/many people who don’t have the extra cash to do this. I’m worried that there could be seen to be two “tiers” in the group and that can’t happen. We are all here for the same reason and are all helping out in small ways to get those kids away from that monster. Hope this is taken in the spirit it’s meant x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She w
Yeah what happened to this?! She hasn’t seen P all month and god know when the last time she saw J was?! Also not seen her nephew or sister- all very weird
She won’t be seeing Junior. He’s disgusted about the lies regarding South Africa. Peter Would have been straight on a plane to get J & P. They want diving with sharks next day. More bollox. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 79

YellowTail

VIP Member
Polite request - don’t come at me. Can we stop with the “donated” posts please? It’s not necessary to declare it on here and although it’s a lovely and generous thing to do, there are some/many people who don’t have the extra cash to do this. I’m worried that there could be seen to be two “tiers” in the group and that can’t happen. We are all here for the same reason and are all helping out in small ways to get those kids away from that monster. Hope this is taken in the spirit it’s meant x
I am sorry to think my post may have unintentionally upset anybody. I posted to try and bump up the engagement with providing a little practical assistance to KH to help him get his children to a place of safety. I know not everybody is able or willing to contribute by donating, but we all contribute in our own way to righting the wrongs as best we can. Like others, I feel quite sickened by the ongoing plight of 🐰 and ✈ I would never intend to cause upset to Krusties. There are no tiers on this thread. We are universally united in wishing to see 🐰✈ out of their dire situation swiftly followed by the end of KFP who will find she pays the ultimate price(y) for being such a wicked person.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

mollyann

VIP Member
A few years ago while in Turkey on holiday.I was on a boat trip and we stopped at a bay to swim.Someone spotted Harvey on a private boat and loads of us went over.She was hanging onto the anchor pissed and looked of her head.It was only 2 in the afternoon and bunny and jet were there to.She was shouting to Harvey to say.this and that he was clearly getting stressed and started banging his head and we all decided to swim back to our boat.She called us all slags and we were just shocked at the state of her.Then lol some twat swims to our boat telling us not to take pictures🤣He was told to fuck off and swam back to her boat.Long story lol but her abuse of those kids goes so far back.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Winepig

VIP Member
I’m really struggling to find how any of this is normal “motherly” behaviour. I think she manages to get away with it because she is NEVER on her own with those kids. There is always that “responsible” adult there , making it seem like the children’s needs are being met. She would be incapable of spending a day alone with her kids, let alone weeks and that in itself is a huge red flag. I’m honestly baffled.

Plus , I spoke to all my kids and grandkids xmas day, some even abroad. How did AFP and Edna not hear about the lack of xmas dinner? Did they know? Did they care? Seems not! Whole family of absolute wronguns 😡
One of the things that REALLY irks me , young Master Albert is clearly very indulged in his Beige Palace of The Mundane , doted on to the point where Frumpty Dumpty actually bores her viewer about his sleeping patterns 🥱

Edna , you pointless FUCK , nobody cares . Nobody . Having kids is normal , it’s what many people do .
Nobody except you & your Husband are interested .

BUT , and here’s the rub , not only does FD work for Children in Need , she also knows EXACTLY what is going on with her niece & nephew yet completely ignores it as if nothing is amiss , all the while pushing her own special progeny at anyone bored enough to watch .

Their walks, time outside in the fresh air , their Christmas tree , their home made meals ….

She persists in doing this absolutely pointless podcast “ Talking Crap With Kipper” about her panto , plans to go to Lapland , future faking “ etc etc … whilst her niece & nephew are clearly , in full sight of a group of internet strangers , being neglected .

And yet chooses to DO NOTHING and SAY NOTHING .Why ? Because without the Price surname - which is actually no longer her surname anyway- she wouldn’t have her Instagram followers , she wouldn’t have her Podcast , she likely wouldn’t have her non graduate part time Children In Need job. She wouldn’t have the Interiors book / programme that she presumably wants to bring out or her shitty little endorsements.

I swear to the Fictitious Sky Fairy that this family are genuinely evil . Selfish , rude , arrogant & downright horrible .
Trolls we may be ( wrongly) labelled .

But there is not a SINGLE one of us that would stand by and let this happen to two small innocent members of our family without taking action.
Shameful .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Its in the papers this morning...! Two totally vacuous scroungers. It would be a match made in heaven....

It won't be long to this new one will go from this 😄😄😄❤❤😘 xxx ...

Resizer_17058421822441.jpg

To been 'Colefied' ...

Resizer_17058420437533.jpg

Resizer_17058420314831.jpg

It won't be long to he has a big Cole looking bum too 😄😄 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

emmaw28

VIP Member
I have already had a glass of wine (shit day today)
But can I just say there are times I have to turn away from this thread with frustration and there are times I really do think some of you are bloody amazing. The donations today are just 🥰

Pic just for cuteness. My latest foster dog taken yesterday after her first ever groom… who I am going to struggle with giving up 😅

(I currently have 4 dogs and a cat here and I need my wine - which is why next month is going to be tough 😂)

PS… have a lovely weekend 😅 (nope this does not include the PRICE family 🤬)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 75

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It seems possible to me that the youngest two have already been removed from KFP’s… (I use this word in the loosest possible terms) ‘care’. They don’t seem to be at the MM anymore and KFP never seems to have them on her own.
In my view this was inevitable, the two youngest have had zero supervision, access to god knows what via the internet and via KFP’s unfiltered gob, normalising stuff that is far from normal. I only hope a thorough investigation takes place and whatever happens next is in the best interest of the children. Oh and that the animals are removed and rehomed too. Amen.
A couple years ago, KFP had only supervised access to J & B, mainly the ‘supervisor’ being AFP. Then months ago, AFP & Mr PP were approached, asking if they would look after the kids. Suddenly we saw pictures of the kids with their grandparent. Then, even before they sold the Rustington house, they decided to up sticks & move with their motor home to stay on KFP’s drive. They could have stayed at Rustington home until completed the sale. That was odd in itself. Now, they’ve purchased the IOW property & Mr PP flitting backwards & forwards, why don’t they move over to IOW & as that house needs renovating, plug the camper van into electrics there, instead of at MM? I think she’s not allowed unsupervised access. But AFP & Mr PP can’t live on the drive forever. Eventually they’ll be moving to IOW. There has to be a reason that AFP & PP are still here. But who was the ‘supervisor’ when she was in Liverpool with the kids? Was it the sacked SW? Is this woman being investigated? It’s all getting weird. As for F4J, I don’t think we can speculate.. IF it’s something serious they are alluding to, we will surely hear. It’s in the public domain now, true or false, so can’t just be brushed under the carpet, I hope.🙏🏻. There’s clearly things brewing, I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

DC16

VIP Member
So if this was yesterday(?) a bit more ‘self care’ 🙄in D&T nails, can’t work out if Bunny is sat in the floor and that is why the guy on TT says terrible mother afterwards. She seems to have nothing better to do all day but get preened 😂

All I can say is wow, thank you so much for all the donations to the GFM, KH is overwhelmed by the support, not just in monetary terms, but in just support too. You are truly ALL amazing. ❤ As someone said, times are generally hard for a lot of people, especially in January, it WILL make a difference.
Please don’t feel pressured to donate as no one will think any different if you can’t or don’t want to. ❤x

• Heart
Reactions: 73

DC16

VIP Member
If it was more false allegations about KH, then maybe the whole idea is to report it first rather than her doing it, that way she doesn't control his life for another 4 months and utterly destroy him. I doubt KH wants any of this though.
No further allegations and there hopefully won’t be. 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

DC16

VIP Member
So much for the Christmas Day curry, just had some frozen food instead :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Winepig

VIP Member
#349 As The Kipper continues to circle the drain , the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

• Heart
Reactions: 69