Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for the Christmas Day curry, just had some frozen food instead :mad:
Iā€™m really struggling to find how any of this is normal ā€œmotherlyā€ behaviour. I think she manages to get away with it because she is NEVER on her own with those kids. There is always that ā€œresponsibleā€ adult there , making it seem like the childrenā€™s needs are being met. She would be incapable of spending a day alone with her kids, let alone weeks and that in itself is a huge red flag. Iā€™m honestly baffled.

Plus , I spoke to all my kids and grandkids xmas day, some even abroad. How did AFP and Edna not hear about the lack of xmas dinner? Did they know? Did they care? Seems not! Whole family of absolute wronguns šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Great recap and the Trier duck thing has me crying with laughter again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---

Well she did pour some water in and she also had some crumpets dipped into it?! It was hard to watch thatā€¦
It's heartbreaking to see what their lives have become under such a selfish, abusive old tart like her. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before they are back where they belong. šŸ¤žšŸ‘Š

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ooooh new Fred, did a thing last night, Iā€™m back on a recap for you lovely lot šŸ˜

So I took a week out, I thought I wasnā€™t gonna come back. Iā€™ve really had enough of her nonsense and Teflon status, when will she be brought to account for her many heinous ways, but itā€™s like watching an episode of something like Poirot, one feels the denouement must be near and I guess I just have to see how it ends, but seriously, it better end soon šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾šŸ˜I told Mr SK Iā€™d chucked in the Tattle, he said ā€œDid you do a Kylie flounce, as you are inclined to do from time to time, you do love a flounceā€, I replied ā€œIndeedā€, he shook his head saying ā€œYou do know youā€™ll go backā€ā€¦.hmmmm, knows me doesnā€™t he šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Must admit I didnā€™t pay any attention to what she was up to for a week, bliss it was, now Iā€™ve had to go back through the thread and see what I missed, oh itā€™s getting messy isnā€™t it šŸ¤”šŸ˜

@Dollylovesshoes itā€™s a long one, you know what you have to do.

So, the thread kicked off with bailiffs supposedly entering the MM in search of possessions they could auction to regain some of the payment and costs she owes to Alex Reid. Accordingly Skank was ā€˜Outā€™, maybe she was with Junior or Princess as they have both been ā€˜Outā€™ all of this year so far, even though they live with her. Currently we do not know if the bailiffs retrieved anything of value from the house. The day before the bailiffs arrived, Skank stated ā€œGreat things are coming in 2024ā€, sadly for her the ā€˜Great Thingsā€™ do not appear to be coming her way.

View attachment 2700571

A lovely photo appeared of Skank showing off her latest massive back tattoo, making her look even more manly as it just looks like she has a hairy back. Keep getting the tattooā€™s Skank, they are really making you look like a very hot Love Island girl. Maya Jama has thrown in the towel, she canā€™t compete with a woman celebrating 30 28 years in the business this year. Perhaps you can invite Maya to your big bash party youā€™re planning Skank, and show her up with your stunning good looks šŸ‘šŸ¾

View attachment 2700574

Edna continued to post photoā€™s of her house on IG, every day we see another beige addition to her home. Everything about her is beige, beige, beige, the very beigest of beige, Edna may in fact be the most beige anyone has ever been, quite an achievement, congratulations Edna šŸ‘šŸ¾

View attachment 2700575

Edna also posed in this, what is wrong with her, @Pom Bear had the answerā€¦..

View attachment 2700576

Not content with this outfit, Edna then decided to muscle on on Skankā€™s Friar Tuck territory, wearing this monstrosity, which Dolly rather beautifully named ā€˜Trier duckā€™. Those Price girls and their love for Sherwood Forest, who knewā€¦..

View attachment 2700580

DC highlighted how 2024 (Her Year, the year the Pwicey is back ) was going so far for Skank (Iā€™ve added a couple more)ā€¦.

In less than 2 weeks she's hadā€¦..
Lashes done 3 times
A large tattoo
Nails done (possibly twice)
Lips & bum filled
Hair done at least 3 times
Has turned a funny orange colour
Acquired a new kitten
Embarrassed herself at a Geordie Shore party
Went to a Plasterclass in Dublin without Princess, who was meant to be there
Lost another phone
H smashed her Mac
Had the bailiffs round
šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

On Tuesday Skank ran a TT Live, Fenella is back, another on the bankruptā€™s payroll I guess, all living on magic beans. The lying grifter-in-chief Matriarch was holding court, and there was another appearance from Dan, her brother. No doubt the Matriarch barking and coughing out orders to protect the grift at all cost. Skank without a care, announced her kitchen was being ā€˜done upā€™, the day after the bailiffs had been round. Not your usual bankruptcy this, is it šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2700590
The Scum posted Skankā€™s driving rap sheet, as it was revealed sheā€™d been caught speeding again without a valid licence last November, resulting in another fine and the withdrawal yet again of her driving licence on medical grounds. Amazingly she still hasnā€™t served time ,but gee her insurance premium quotes will be fun if she ever gets her licence back. Read this week someone saying (without her driving record) that they were quoted Ā£14k for insurance on a new Range Rover (her type of car) I do believe sheā€™s virtually uninsurable now, no one ā€˜giftsā€™ insurance, so there is that if she ever gets her licence back šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜

View attachment 2700591

Skank announced on a North East radio show she was staying with Chloe Ferry for the duration of next weekā€™s Adult Panto in North Shields. We are not sure if Chloe is aware of this yet, we wait and see if this is a thing. Meanwhile the Panto still has a load of tickets for sale, heavily discounted. Skank hasnā€™t learnt her lines and the rest of the cast have started rehearsals without her, day 4 yesterday, of course madam isnā€™t there, which surprises no one. Yet still people continue to cast her šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2700593

Skank reminisced about going to the Oscars, and you just know she believes sheā€™ll be back there one dayā€¦..reader, as you know, sheā€™s never going back.

View attachment 2700594

Although maybe Iā€™ll be eating humble pie when Daisy May Cooper writes her life story of lies and libel, missing out all the time with Pete Ya bleep as the productionā€™s lawyers said No, No, No, yet still it becomes a global success, winning Best Picture and a special award for Best Skank. Wonā€™t be laughing then will you Kylie. The horrorā€¦.

View attachment 2700596

Skank showed us her feet and cankles, we all wished she hadnā€™t šŸ¤¢

View attachment 2700598

Still reeling from seeing her feet, Skank inflicted further punishment on us with this below, I donā€™t really know what you would call this orangery coloured ā€˜lookā€™, I guess she watched Willy Wonka recently and decided the Oompa Loompa colour was this yearā€™s fashion. @tracey3871 believed she maybe transitioning into Ming the Merciless with a black wigā€¦

View attachment 2700600

Thursday morning DC listened to another podcast. Again only 30 minutes long, neither Edna or Skank can be bothered with them much anymore, the listening figures are dire, but still they inflict them on the world. Usual nonsense, lost another phone, H visited, smashed things up, her Mac broken, still doing Only Fans for less than 10 pervs, the deluded idiot claimed she was sexier than all the other young woman at the Geordie Shore party, made a big issue of being single, is starting to claim SB was coercive, basically dull, dull, dull with a capital D.

Jess has set up a weird IG and TackyTack account called Olive Management. Appears Skank is trying to set up another business in someone elseā€™s name. One to watch, what game is she trying to play here, Jess is playing with fire, she will probably end up in financial trouble the way Skank is using her to front her scams, Jess is already selling clothing for her, and HMRC are starting to take an interest in such things.

View attachment 2700604

Onward then to the Adult Panto, sheā€™s spiralling out of control, this could be a fun week, what horrors await, what stunts will she pull, how drunk/high will she be, guaranteed none of it will be favourable for her šŸ¤”šŸ˜ˆ

Letā€™s see how many times she does the leg pose with Chloe, phoarrrrr, so youthful looking, so hot, so f*cking tragic šŸ˜ā€¦

View attachment 2700840

Where is SadBoy šŸ¤” He is deffo back in the UK, Ross is now partying with new people. Will he return, even though madam threw shade at him on the latest podcast, and is egg hunting like crazy. If madam cannot find a Nu Egg, then she will blackmail him back, despite the toxicity of the relationship and the obvious deep hatred they feel towards each other, she has to have a man around, even one she hates, and he will probably slink back. I will say heā€™s gone for good when she increases the blame game on him and if he retaliates, as Boyson did with a thinly veiled threat, that he would bring her down if she didnā€™t back off. She never again attacked him. What is SB scared of, is he bidding his time, is he selling stories, oh SadBoy what is your next move šŸ¤”

View attachment 2700813

This was then posted, a warning from Skank to all the young girls about the worrying increase in the use of filters on SM šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2700815

HoHoHo, what you say Skank, as she then posted the video below, after having her lashes done again, it was quite the thingā€¦.not a good thing. It was like watching a trailer for a horror film, where a mannequin comes to life and is about to commit horrific murders. Honestly she thinks this is sexy when itā€™s actually extremely disturbingā€¦.seriously, this really freaked me out, the way it moves, the extreme filter, the fact she believes this is what she looks like, it made me shudder, Iā€™m shuddering posting it, donā€™t play if you are of a nervous disposition.

Rumour has it if you say ā€œSkankyC*ntā€ three times into a mirror, she will come for you with her minion ā€˜Evil Ellieā€™, forcing filler into your lips and bum, be afraid, be very afraidšŸ˜±ā€¦..

View attachment 2700835

Book-marking this for a good read, I'm going to have a wee and an oily rag......oh no wait that's Dolly, .....I'm cooking :ROFLMAO:šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have already had a glass of wine (tit day today)
But can I just say there are times I have to turn away from this thread with frustration and there are times I really do think some of you are bloody amazing. The donations today are just šŸ„°

Pic just for cuteness. My latest foster dog taken yesterday after her first ever groomā€¦ who I am going to struggle with giving up šŸ˜…

(I currently have 4 dogs and a cat here and I need my wine - which is why next month is going to be tough šŸ˜‚)

PSā€¦ have a lovely weekend šŸ˜… (nope this does not include the PRICE family šŸ¤¬)
Aw spaniels are the best dogs šŸ¶

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ooooh new Fred, did a thing last night, Iā€™m back on a recap for you lovely lot šŸ˜

So I took a week out, I thought I wasnā€™t gonna come back. Iā€™ve really had enough of her nonsense and Teflon status, when will she be brought to account for her many heinous ways, but itā€™s like watching an episode of something like Poirot, one feels the denouement must be near and I guess I just have to see how it ends, but seriously, it better end soon šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾šŸ˜I told Mr SK Iā€™d chucked in the Tattle, he said ā€œDid you do a Kylie flounce, as you are inclined to do from time to time, you do love a flounceā€, I replied ā€œIndeedā€, he shook his head saying ā€œYou do know youā€™ll go backā€ā€¦.hmmmm, knows me doesnā€™t he šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Must admit I didnā€™t pay any attention to what she was up to for a week, bliss it was, now Iā€™ve had to go back through the thread and see what I missed, oh itā€™s getting messy isnā€™t it šŸ¤”šŸ˜

So, the thread kicked off with bailiffs supposedly entering the MM in search of possessions they could auction to regain some of the payment and costs she owes to Alex Reid. Accordingly Skank was ā€˜Outā€™, maybe she was with Junior or Princess as they have both been ā€˜Outā€™ all of this year so far, even though they live with her. Currently we do not know if the bailiffs retrieved anything of value from the house. The day before the bailiffs arrived, Skank stated ā€œGreat things are coming in 2024ā€, sadly for her the ā€˜Great Thingsā€™ do not appear to be coming her way.

View attachment 2700571

A lovely photo appeared of Skank showing off her latest massive back tattoo, making her look even more manly as it just looks like she has a hairy back. Keep getting the tattooā€™s Skank, they are really making you look like a very hot Love Island girl. Maya Jama has thrown in the towel, she canā€™t compete with a woman celebrating 30 28 years in the business this year. Perhaps you can invite Maya to your big bash party youā€™re planning Skank, and show her up with your stunning good looks šŸ‘šŸ¾

View attachment 2700574

Edna continued to post photoā€™s of her house on IG, every day we see another beige addition to her home. Everything about her is beige, beige, beige, the very beigest of beige, Edna may in fact be the most beige anyone has ever been, quite an achievement, congratulations Edna šŸ‘šŸ¾

View attachment 2700575

View attachment 2700576

Not content with this outfit, Edna then decided to muscle on on Skankā€™s Friar Tuck territory, wearing this monstrosity, which Dolly rather beautifully named ā€˜Trier duckā€™. Those Price girls and their love for Sherwood Forest, who knewā€¦..

View attachment 2700580

DC highlighted how 2024 (Her Year, the year the Pwicey is back ) was going so far for Skank (Iā€™ve added a couple more)ā€¦.

Lashes done 3 times
A large tattoo
Lips & bum filled
Acquired a new kitten
Lost another phone
H smashed her Mac
Had the bailiffs round
šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

On Tuesday Skank ran a TT Live, Fenella is back, another on the bankruptā€™s payroll I guess, all living on magic beans. The lying grifter-in-chief Matriarch was holding court, and there was another appearance from Dan, her brother. No doubt the Matriarch barking and coughing out orders to protect the grift at all cost. Skank without a care, announced her kitchen was being ā€˜done upā€™, the day after the bailiffs had been round. Not your usual bankruptcy this, is it šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2700590
The Scum posted Skankā€™s driving rap sheet, as it was revealed sheā€™d been caught speeding again without a valid licence last November, resulting in another fine and the withdrawal yet again of her driving licence on medical grounds. Amazingly she still hasnā€™t served time ,but gee her insurance premium quotes will be fun if she ever gets her licence back. Read this week someone saying (without her driving record) that they were quoted Ā£14k for insurance on a new Range Rover (her type of car) I do believe sheā€™s virtually uninsurable now, no one ā€˜giftsā€™ insurance, so there is that if she ever gets her licence back šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜

View attachment 2700591

Skank announced on a North East radio show she was staying with Chloe Ferry for the duration of next weekā€™s Adult Panto in North Shields. We are not sure if Chloe is aware of this yet, we wait and see if this is a thing. Meanwhile the Panto still has a load of tickets for sale, heavily discounted. Skank hasnā€™t learnt her lines and the rest of the cast have started rehearsals without her, day 4 yesterday, of course madam isnā€™t there, which surprises no one. Yet still people continue to cast her šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2700593

Skank reminisced about going to the Oscars, and you just know she believes sheā€™ll be back there one dayā€¦..reader, as you know, sheā€™s never going back.

View attachment 2700594

Although maybe Iā€™ll be eating humble pie when Daisy May Cooper writes her life story of lies and libel, missing out all the time with Pete Ya bleep as the productionā€™s lawyers said No, No, No, yet still it becomes a global success, winning Best Picture and a special award for Best Skank. Wonā€™t be laughing then will you Kylie. The horrorā€¦.

View attachment 2700596

View attachment 2700598

Still reeling from seeing her feet, Skank inflicted further punishment on us with this below, I donā€™t really know what you would call this orangery coloured ā€˜lookā€™, I guess she watched Willy Wonka recently and decided the Oompa Loompa colour was this yearā€™s fashion. @tracey3871 believed she maybe transitioning into Ming the Merciless with a black wigā€¦

View attachment 2700600

Thursday morning DC listened to another podcast. Again only 30 minutes long, neither Edna or Skank can be bothered with them much anymore, the listening figures are dire, but still they inflict them on the world. Usual nonsense, lost another phone, H visited, smashed things up, her Mac broken, still doing Only Fans for less than 10 pervs, the deluded idiot claimed she was sexier than all the other young woman at the Geordie Shore party, made a big issue of being single, is starting to claim SB was coercive, basically dull, dull, dull with a capital D.

Jess has set up a weird IG and TackyTack account called Olive Management. Appears Skank is trying to set up another business in someone elseā€™s name. One to watch, what game is she trying to play here, Jess is playing with fire, she will probably end up in financial trouble the way Skank is using her to front her scams, Jess is already selling clothing for her, and HMRC are starting to take an interest in such things.

View attachment 2700604

Onward then to the Adult Panto, sheā€™s spiralling out of control, this could be a fun week, what horrors await, what stunts will she pull, how drunk/high will she be, guaranteed none of it will be favourable for her šŸ¤”šŸ˜ˆ

Letā€™s see how many times she does the leg pose with Chloe, phoarrrrr, so youthful looking, so hot, so f*cking tragic šŸ˜ā€¦

View attachment 2700840

Where is SadBoy šŸ¤” He is deffo back in the UK, Ross is now partying with new people. Will he return, even though madam threw shade at him on the latest podcast, and is egg hunting like crazy. If madam cannot find a Nu Egg, then she will blackmail him back, despite the toxicity of the relationship and the obvious deep hatred they feel towards each other, she has to have a man around, even one she hates, and he will probably slink back. I will say heā€™s gone for good when she increases the blame game on him and if he retaliates, as Boyson did with a thinly veiled threat, that he would bring her down if she didnā€™t back off. She never again attacked him. What is SB scared of, is he bidding his time, is he selling stories, oh SadBoy what is your next move šŸ¤”

View attachment 2700813

This was then posted, a warning from Skank to all the young girls about the worrying increase in the use of filters on SM šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2700815

HoHoHo, what you say Skank, as she then posted the video below, after having her lashes done again, it was quite the thingā€¦.not a good thing. It was like watching a trailer for a horror film, where a mannequin comes to life and is about to commit horrific murders. Honestly she thinks this is sexy when itā€™s actually extremely disturbingā€¦.seriously, this really freaked me out, the way it moves, the extreme filter, the fact she believes this is what she looks like, it made me shudder, Iā€™m shuddering posting it, donā€™t play if you are of a nervous disposition.

Rumour has it if you say ā€œSkankyC*ntā€ three times into a mirror, she will come for you with her minion ā€˜Evil Ellieā€™, forcing filler into your lips and bum, be afraid, be very afraidšŸ˜±ā€¦..

View attachment 2700835
Well, you did it again Smillie. I had to visit the smallest room in the house again, especially after the Trier duck photos.

(nb: Donated)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Iā€™ve just had a thought. The whole ā€œgreat things are comingā€, maybe she meant the bailiffs. Maybe the bailiffs are called Great Things & Co?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---

View attachment 2700571

View attachment 2700574

View attachment 2700575

View attachment 2700576

View attachment 2700580

Lashes done 3 times
A large tattoo
Lips & bum filled
Acquired a new kitten
Lost another phone
H smashed her Mac
Had the bailiffs round
šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2700590

View attachment 2700591

View attachment 2700593

View attachment 2700594

View attachment 2700596

View attachment 2700598

View attachment 2700600

View attachment 2700604

View attachment 2700840

View attachment 2700813

View attachment 2700815

View attachment 2700835
Brilliant Kylie, absolutely spot on ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Well, you did it again Smillie. I had to visit the smallest room in the house again, especially after the Trier duck photos.
Well,yep soon as I see Kylies post,off I went I actually had to have two weeā€™s duck me kidleys ,oily as well.oh dear..why oh why šŸ¤£had to do the same thing with Willows post as well.Poor Whisp sitting next to me,I hate disturbing her.šŸ«¢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Iā€™m really struggling to find how any of this is normal ā€œmotherlyā€ behaviour. I think she manages to get away with it because she is NEVER on her own with those kids. There is always that ā€œresponsibleā€ adult there , making it seem like the childrenā€™s needs are being met. She would be incapable of spending a day alone with her kids, let alone weeks and that in itself is a huge red flag. Iā€™m honestly baffled.

Plus , I spoke to all my kids and grandkids xmas day, some even abroad. How did AFP and Edna not hear about the lack of xmas dinner? Did they know? Did they care? Seems not! Whole family of absolute wronguns šŸ˜”
One of the things that REALLY irks me , young Master Albert is clearly very indulged in his Beige Palace of The Mundane , doted on to the point where Frumpty Dumpty actually bores her viewer about his sleeping patterns šŸ„±

Edna , you pointless duck , nobody cares . Nobody . Having kids is normal , itā€™s what many people do .
Nobody except you & your Husband are interested .

BUT , and hereā€™s the rub , not only does FD work for Children in Need , she also knows EXACTLY what is going on with her niece & nephew yet completely ignores it as if nothing is amiss , all the while pushing her own special progeny at anyone bored enough to watch .

Their walks, time outside in the fresh air , their Christmas tree , their home made meals ā€¦.

She persists in doing this absolutely pointless podcast ā€œ Talking Crap With Kipperā€ about her panto , plans to go to Lapland , future faking ā€œ etc etc ā€¦ whilst her niece & nephew are clearly , in full sight of a group of internet strangers , being neglected .

And yet chooses to DO NOTHING and SAY NOTHING .Why ? Because without the Price surname - which is actually no longer her surname anyway- she wouldnā€™t have her Instagram followers , she wouldnā€™t have her Podcast , she likely wouldnā€™t have her non graduate part time Children In Need job. She wouldnā€™t have the Interiors book / programme that she presumably wants to bring out or her crappy little endorsements.

I swear to the Fictitious Sky Fairy that this family are genuinely evil . Selfish , rude , arrogant & downright horrible .
Trolls we may be ( wrongly) labelled .

But there is not a SINGLE one of us that would stand by and let this happen to two small innocent members of our family without taking action.
Shameful .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Book-marking this for a good read, I'm going to have a wee and an oily rag......oh no wait that's Dolly, .....I'm cooking :ROFLMAO:šŸ˜…
Me too - I'm going to have an oily rag and I don't even smoke! I'll defo have a glass of wine tho!

I notice Bunny's new tiktok has disappeared in the last hour šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2700571

View attachment 2700574

View attachment 2700575

View attachment 2700576

View attachment 2700580

Lashes done 3 times
A large tattoo
Lips & bum filled
Acquired a new kitten
Lost another phone
H smashed her Mac
Had the bailiffs round
šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2700590

View attachment 2700591

View attachment 2700593

View attachment 2700594

View attachment 2700596

View attachment 2700598

View attachment 2700600

View attachment 2700604

View attachment 2700840

View attachment 2700813

View attachment 2700815

View attachment 2700835

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2700571

View attachment 2700574

View attachment 2700575

View attachment 2700576

View attachment 2700580

Lashes done 3 times
A large tattoo
Lips & bum filled
Acquired a new kitten
Lost another phone
H smashed her Mac
Had the bailiffs round
šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2700590

View attachment 2700591

View attachment 2700593

View attachment 2700594

View attachment 2700596

View attachment 2700598

View attachment 2700600

View attachment 2700604

View attachment 2700840

View attachment 2700813

View attachment 2700815

View attachment 2700835
Superb recap as always, Kylie. By god we all missed you on here!
A few observations: Those feet look like they belong to a corpse, and that 'side of beef' ghastly tattoo confirms she's rotting away from the inside out. Now for a moment I thought that was the 'Barbie Girl' song, but nope....
I heard it as 'Blobby Ghoul.' Rest in pieces you festering bleep.
---

Here's the link to anyone who'd still like to donate šŸ‘
Donated to round the figures up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.