Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. Was Skanky in Essex with another guy? Or was SB in the pub with another woman? Or neither :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m confused. Was Skanky in Essex with another guy? Or was SB in the pub with another woman? Or neither :unsure:
I got the impression that Skanky was in Felstead with another guy ( DC confirmed that she is not back with SB).

Reactions: 30
Bunnys saying she with her cousin, does Daniel have children and could he be looking after the children whilst she’s away in Newcastle?
That girl isn't Danny's daughter. I've seen pics of his 2 girls before

I think it's Rosie's daughter (KP's pal Rosie Boys who was discussed here before)

Reactions: 20
Might be an unpopular opinion but I actually hate F4J. They SHOULD be doing good work to counter parental alienation but there’s always simmering misogyny in the background. I was pleased they were “helping” KH as they do have some clout, but the way they have overstepped and violated the privacy of vulnerable children shows just what type of people they are. They want to “win” at any and all cost. JMO.
I agree I didn't like their previous statements on this case as they showed a lack of respect for the children. I don't like Matt O'C, seems like a total attention seeker. Gave me red flags and I'm glad Kieran seems to have cut ties

Reactions: 17
I got the impression that Skanky was in Felstead with another guy ( DC confirmed that she is not back with SB).
I think she was hinting at a new egg when she spoke on the podcast about lying to Amy about going for a curry. Think about it, she told ger Alex was her security abd that Kieran was gay.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So KFP is going in a pub near where SB lives with another guy.. so she’s taunting him!
Hopefully he sees exactly what she's trying to do, and rises above it. Leave the disgusting old slag to it, at the end of the day ( and I'm not a fan of him) he's an alright looking ( not my type but obvious from his insta that women my age do find the love island type attractive) young man. He's got enough going for him that he can completely cut ties with the old slapper, move on and make a nice life for himself with a normal woman!! I do hope he helps kierans case with the kids but if not, just leave her self destruct.

Reactions: 38
A bit of light relief.....here's Pete ya bleep invited to billionaire Phones4U boss John Caudwell's party at his £250million mansion. What does our Skanky get invited to?....duck all......I love iiiitttttttt!!!!! 🤣🤣
View attachment 2704265
She gets a pathetic Premiere of some marginalised rubbish where not one single EGG was enamoured with her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I

The reasoning was probably: many Guardian readers will recognise her name, but won't have heard the stories.
Do Guardian readers live under stones or in caves, very few people in this country have not heard some story about her. She’s spent every sordid detail of her whole life in the media.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Grauniad readership were appalled when that first pile of bullshit was printed so no doubt they'll all be equally pleased with this selection of turds too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she was hinting at a new egg when she spoke on the podcast about lying to Amy about going for a curry. Think about it, she told ger Alex was her security abd that Kieran was gay.
Is there really another cretin barmy enough to climb onboard the skanky express as it careers off-the-rails at breakneck speed? 🚅

Surely not????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Complete with tattoos
Oooo, I hope she's young, attractive, smart, solvent, has nipples, her own teeth and can sing. Everything Skanky isn't and never will be.
Actually scratch smart or it won't last😂😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
just read a old news article that in 2019 she was ordered to pay Alex's lawyers £150K this was the day after she was declared bankrupt and the judge said i know you can not go about collecting this in the normal way as the person as been made bankrupt yesterday(this is prob what the recent bailiff visit was for(Alex won £25K in damages in 2020)she was also issued a 5 year banned injunction from talking about private information that happened during the relationship so who is looking forward to November she will start bringing up everything she can(AGAIN)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.