Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Now I'm doing some manifesting (I'm not the Beige Bore I promise )

....imagine if SB sold his story and then donated it to the GoFundMe. Wouldn't that just be THE BEST?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

rattlesnake

I lurk here but don't really post. I missed the F4J tweet and I think whilst naturally it will lead to a "gossip forum" speculating and some of us won't have seen it, the general gist of it is clear from the posts on here. If you read what's been said you'll get the idea. But I agree the discussion around it should be kept to a minimum until facts are publicly established by the people involved. And even then kept private if it's real and as serious as it seems.

Let's not forget at the heart of the drama here are 5 vulnerable children; a young man with difficulties, two children still in their teens and two young children in what, by all accounts, are in a horrible custody situation. All of whom have social media and seem Internet savvy. Whatever the truth of the matter is, for any of them to come across speculative posts on a potentially abusive situation - be it the fact of the matter or not - is damaging to them and their lives.

Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

BadJanet

VIP Member
Well this is a dark Sunday morning and I thought the storm was coming tonight. 🌧⛈
Skank lying low probably out of it on ❄
SFP frantically trying to knit a smokescreen out of her firelighters and looroll🌬
AFP has got the cauldron out and is looking for newts eyes in the corner cupboard of her motorhome
I'm off to get some well needed fresh air with my dog for a while.
Hoping this turns into a reunion with their Dad soon. 🙏🙏🙏
My other positive take is how concerned and caring all you lovely Krusties are, more than their birth giver and family, catch you later ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

DC16

VIP Member
Can we give the GFM a final little push please, whatever you can give will truly help, thank you so much xx

• Heart
Reactions: 62

mrspig99

VIP Member
This is one of the replies to the Guardian journalist on the F4J tweet

Just seen you write for the guardian!! Hasn't your paper just paid this vile woman for an interview??she's shared a link today, now here you are jumping to her defence. Why give a platform to such a disgusting woman, who not only neglects her kids but abuses / kills her pets too!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

BadJanet

VIP Member
Personally, this was the first time I was able to donate. I was grateful of the reminder to help if can. Previous mentions or reminders of the gfm and people posting to say they have donated have only pleased me as helping the children get home🙏🙏🙏.
I have never felt bad or on another teir for being unable or unwilling to do so. Just my thoughts❤❤

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
Complete with tattoos
Oooo, I hope she's young, attractive, smart, solvent, has nipples, her own teeth and can sing. Everything Skanky isn't and never will be.
Actually scratch smart or it won't last😂😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
So much for the Christmas Day curry, just had some frozen food instead :mad:
I KNEW she’d do that. She hadn’t made any attempt to see which food places may have even been open on Christmas Day, the hateful twat. Hopefully the kids will forget such a shit Christmas and next year they will be with the parent who actually loves them and dotes on them.

I can’t even articulate how angry I am when I allow myself to think about how she treats her animals. I am currently sat with my kitty on my legs. I need a wee but that shall be determined by when he gets up. I wouldn’t want to move my little fluff ball while he’s comfy.

• Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
So much for the Christmas Day curry, just had some frozen food instead :mad:
I’m really struggling to find how any of this is normal “motherly” behaviour. I think she manages to get away with it because she is NEVER on her own with those kids. There is always that “responsible” adult there , making it seem like the children’s needs are being met. She would be incapable of spending a day alone with her kids, let alone weeks and that in itself is a huge red flag. I’m honestly baffled.

Plus , I spoke to all my kids and grandkids xmas day, some even abroad. How did AFP and Edna not hear about the lack of xmas dinner? Did they know? Did they care? Seems not! Whole family of absolute wronguns 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

suseh97

I KNEW she’d do that. She hadn’t made any attempt to see which food places may have even been open on Christmas Day, the hateful twat. Hopefully the kids will forget such a shit Christmas and next year they will be with the parent who actually loves them and dotes on them.

I can’t even articulate how angry I am when I allow myself to think about how she treats her animals. I am currently sat with my kitty on my legs. I need a wee but that shall be determined by when he gets up. I wouldn’t want to move my little fluff ball while he’s comfy.
I have this eejit on my knee. I’m trying to watch tv and he keeps hitting me to pat him. He’s 11 now and I love him more each passing day. I just can’t understand how Skank can acquire these animals and just neglect them when she gets bored.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Completely agree, the misogyny from that Matt guy radiates through it all.

I'm massively distrustful of the sort of person who puts themselves front and centre or their organisation like he does, it's absolutely all about him, getting 'justice' for fathers is just the vehicle for his ego trip.

It's the Ashley Cain school of 'awareness raising' and its deplorable.

I feel sad for Kieron that he got involved with them, but it seems like he was astute enough to realise that Matt O'Connor probably isn't all that different from Katie Price.
I watched several independent videos last night on TT that had used the hash tag fathers 4 Justice, each and everyone of them was heartbreaking. If you like or dislike Matt O'connor, he has spent years highlighting the injustices against fathers and their children. Our system is completely out dated and so very very wrong.
There are thousands of fathers going through the same battle that Kieran is going through, and have been going through for years.
If Matt is misogynistic, I assuming it's been down to dealing with all the Katie Prices of this world for years.
I sincerely hope and pray that Kieran gets his kids back soon.
I also hope that when he does it brings a spotlight to an outdated system that that by default, fathers have to pay thousands to solicitors and barristers to see their Children.
Fortunately or unfortunately, however you want to look at it, F4J is the only voice that men have against the system.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Honestly Helena I dont believe it’s entirely down to KP stopping contact. Ive been hoping that the loss of visitation rights would be honestly relayed as I feel it’s not my business
---

I believe only friends can comment or message
It’s been confirmed on here so many times KP IS THE PROBLEM HERE.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I see on Michelle’s story she has put that they are not going out as they could not get a babysitter they trusted. They don’t leave their kids with just anyone!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Polite request and I’m not trying to mod - don’t come at me. Can we stop with the “donated” posts please? It’s not necessary to declare it on here and although it’s a lovely and generous thing to do, there are some/many people who don’t have the extra cash to do this. I’m worried that there could be seen to be two “tiers” in the group and that can’t happen. We are all here for the same reason and are all helping out in small ways to get those kids away from that monster. Hope this is taken in the spirit it’s meant x
I find the donation posts inspiring - they remind me of how kind people can be.
I sort of understand where you're coming from and obviously not everyone on here can make a donation, especially mid-January!
Please remember that there are a few thousand members on this thread, and we all understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 56