Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Havent there been pictures in the past of her in bed with Harvey where she has looked like she had no top on? Perhaps it is referring to that and it's just saying that she isn't safe and therefore return her kids to KH? Doesn't necessarily mean the allegatations are about the 2 youngest.

Edit to add...the post is awful though and should never have been posted. They are breaking laws as if any of the kids are victims then that's a crime to name them or link to them like it has indirectly. Shocking and poor KH must be despairing at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Havent there been pictures in the past of her in bed with Harvey where she has looked like she had no top on? Perhaps it is referring to that and it's just saying that she isn't safe and therefore return her kids to KH? Doesn't necessarily mean the allegatations are about the 2 youngest.
It could be but it mentions a certain word. Even if they were in a house where it happened they're playing a strange game with the wording!

Reactions: 12
I'll be amazed if the post lasts more than an hour again today. If there is a police investigation going on then this could surely undermine it? I can't believe they've put it up again

Reactions: 19
Shocking what f4j have done , not only potentially law breaking and disgusting insinuation toward any one of the 5 children in the family , imagine being one of those children and having people speculate online who it refers to … PA must also be outraged and horrified too
If they have reported this to the police then to get any kind of realistic chance of conviction if there is any crime committed , having it called out on social media will ruin any chance of a safe conviction too !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'll be amazed if the post lasts more than an hour again today. If there is a police investigation going on then this could surely undermine it? I can't believe they've put it up again
Maybe they think police and SS have cocked up so badly they can't make it worse?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Well now it’s out there again I can comment my thoughts, although it does not say who the allegations are about it does clear KH, by them saying 2 of the kids should be returned to him, I hope F4J aren’t doing tit for tat with the allegations just because skank done it to KH with no basis , and that’s a low blow for those kids, this is something that should never be lied about regardless of who you are, but god forbid if the concerns are genuine.

Reactions: 36
Now saying they will not cover up ongoing child abuse.
'The mainstream media have shamefully covered up for KP for too long, we will not do the same'

I can't copy and paste for some reason........

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
They say it's from allegations raised by WSSS, maybe when the 2 SW were assigned to investigate when DL was sacked? They rightfully passing it onto police to investigate. Understand that but why put on SM? Really disgusted with that especially as it may compromise the investigation or possible court case😞

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Maybe they’ve put this out there to try and force the police/SS to do something properly about it this time.

Any allegation of this kind should result in the kids being removed whilst they investigate… and they have never been removed so in other words SS have failed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If it was more false allegations about KH, then maybe the whole idea is to report it first rather than her doing it, that way she doesn't control his life for another 4 months and utterly destroy him. I doubt KH wants any of this though. Her reporting this allegation( like she's made claims in the past) would also identify the kids...

Reactions: 16
I don’t agree with what F4J have put in the public domain. However, let’s see if the brazen witch Carrie’s on with the panto and all the other useless stuff she does? #businessasusual?

Reactions: 29
If it was more false allegations about KH, then maybe the whole idea is to report it first rather than her doing it, that way she doesn't control his life for another 4 months and utterly destroy him. I doubt KH wants any of this though.
No further allegations and there hopefully won’t be. 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.