Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its sad that they haven't got anonymity now, BUT it seems only F4J has the balls to call her out. I mean if this abuse is going on maybe its the only way they can get it stopped ASAP, look at yhe last few weeks events with those kids, I mean they haven't got anonymity being splashed all over tik tok / you tube crying out for their dad and baby brother, cold hungry unkempt. Maybe this is the last resort to get them kids to safely before anything even worse happens!!!!
I know what you mean. KP herself did publicly claimthey were abused (stalking , cake throwing etc) in the first place. She labelled them as victims herself and was happy to threaten the press with showing a video of it. It's all been fucked up for them ever since then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I know what you mean. KP herself did publicly claimthey were abused (stalking , cake throwing etc) in the first place. She labelled them as victims herself and was happy to threaten the press with showing a video of it. It's all been fucked up for them ever since then.
Plus showing/selling picture of Bunny going to contact centre so they have never had privacy
Also saying things about KH in front of them

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I genuinely hope they do know something but if they don't and are just chancing their arm, then it's the kids that suffer. I am guessing that they will have run this through their legal team though?
Sadly, I don’t think they have.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It seems possible to me that the youngest two have already been removed from KFP’s… (I use this word in the loosest possible terms) ‘care’. They don’t seem to be at the MM anymore and KFP never seems to have them on her own.
In my view this was inevitable, the two youngest have had zero supervision, access to god knows what via the internet and via KFP’s unfiltered gob, normalising stuff that is far from normal. I only hope a thorough investigation takes place and whatever happens next is in the best interest of the children. Oh and that the animals are removed and rehomed too. Amen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It seems possible to me that the youngest two have already been removed from KFP’s… (I use this word in the loosest possible terms) ‘care’. They don’t seem to be at the MM anymore and KFP never seems to have them on her own.
In my view this was inevitable, the two youngest have had zero supervision, access to god knows what via the internet and via KFP’s unfiltered gob, normalising stuff that is far from normal. I only hope a thorough investigation takes place and whatever happens next is in the best interest of the children. Oh and that the animals are removed and rehomed too. Amen.
I don't think they've been removed from MM, Bunny was posting from there only a couple of nights ago (mermaid themed room visible)

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Plus showing/selling picture of Bunny going to contact centre so they have never had privacy
Also saying things about KH in front of them
She also accused their dad of being all sorts online to millions. Seems like she was probably projecting her own sick behaviour now.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I watched several independent videos last night on TT that had used the hash tag fathers 4 Justice, each and everyone of them was heartbreaking. If you like or dislike Matt O'connor, he has spent years highlighting the injustices against fathers and their children. Our system is completely out dated and so very very wrong.
There are thousands of fathers going through the same battle that Kieran is going through, and have been going through for years.
If Matt is misogynistic, I assuming it's been down to dealing with all the Katie Prices of this world for years.
I sincerely hope and pray that Kieran gets his kids back soon.
I also hope that when he does it brings a spotlight to an outdated system that that by default, fathers have to pay thousands to solicitors and barristers to see their Children.
Fortunately or unfortunately, however you want to look at it, F4J is the only voice that men have against the system.
But meeting a few horrible women doesn’t justify generalised misogyny. I’ve met too many horrible men to mention but I don’t hate all men. Also narcissistic men are known to enforce their parental rights to maintain power and control of the woman who escaped them, caring not a bit about the effects on the children. These men present themselves very well in court and in public. It’s an extreme example but I often think of Claire Throssell and her beautiful boys Jack and Paul.
Sorry don’t want to derail and I do have every sympathy for the genuine good Dads being treated like dirt because their ex wants to punish them.
Also F4J have behaved despicably and broken the law by reposting their tweet. The only way it could be even partly justifiable is if they know there is police corruption preventing a proper investigation and I doubt this would be the case. If you have concerns about a child’s safety you report it to SS and the police and you chase them until answers are received, you don’t identify the victims on social media and cause further damage and pain. There’s no way they have the children’s or even KH best interests in mind by doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is absolutely horrific! I hope to god it's not true, but I can't imagine they've plucked it out of thin air 😭

Reactions: 29
Its in the papers this morning...! Two totally vacuous scroungers. It would be a match made in heaven....

It won't be long to this new one will go from this 😄😄😄❤❤😘 xxx ...

Resizer_17058421822441.jpg

To been 'Colefied' ...

Resizer_17058420437533.jpg

Resizer_17058420314831.jpg

It won't be long to he has a big Cole looking bum too 😄😄 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
They say it's from allegations raised by WSSS, maybe when the 2 SW were assigned to investigate when DL was sacked? They rightfully passing it onto police to investigate. Understand that but why put on SM? Really disgusted with that especially as it may compromise the investigation or possible court case😞
There is a process in place for safeguarding. If a child makes a disclosure, the child protection unit (police) are automatically involved. There is no need to further report it to the police. Because of their tweet, I do not believe that F4J have first hand knowledge of the content of their tweet, surely they know the procedures for disclosures?

Reactions: 22
Just a thought maybe it had been reported plenty of times to the police, SS , maybe this why jett was pulled from school after revealing something.

Now they are putting it out there to maybe get it dealt with quicker. Not that it makes it right these kids have been let down massively!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know its sad that they haven't got anonymity now, BUT it seems only F4J has the balls to call her out. I mean if this abuse is going on maybe its the only way they can get it stopped ASAP, look at yhe last few weeks events with those kids, I mean they haven't got anonymity being splashed all over tik tok / you tube crying out for their dad and baby brother, cold hungry unkempt. Maybe this is the last resort to get them kids to safely before anything even worse happens!!!!
It’s extreme lengths to go to for f4j posting that which makes me think they must have first hand information. My heart breaks at the thought of B & J seeing any of it on social media 😢 What an absolute tit show

• Sad
Reactions: 27
What's the betting odds on her going out ASAP in a see-through body stocking and ridiculous boots? Posing up a pointy toe storm and trying to throw herself at anything breathing ?
Showing him the fab thing he is missing, well Thing he is missing😂😅😁
I do hope so 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just a thought maybe it had been reported plenty of times to the police, SS , maybe this why jett was pulled from school after revealing something.

Now they are putting it out there to maybe get it dealt with quicker. Not that it makes it right these kids have been let down massively!
And the police have had some terrible failings these last few years. Wayne Couzens was covered up and ignored until he killed. Officers making jokes out of murder victims photos......a fair chunk of them seem to be corrupt.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.