Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the old saying that’s soo bleeping true? ‘If you can be cruel to an animal you can be cruel to a child’ said sooo many times in crimes.
One of her latest TT shows her flogging a pet bed. The new hairless kitten is sleeping on it, probably to keep warm.
The way she carelessly wakes the poor thing up moving and squishing the cushion in a rough way, even the way she strokes the kitten is too hard. She literally has no empathy or idea how to handle an animal. I remember seeing her carrying Princess when she was tiny and not supporting her head or anything.
Plus this is what she shows to the camera dread to think what happens in private 😨😰😓
IT must be stopped soon🙏🙏🙏

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
One of her latest TT shows her flogging a pet bed. The new hairless kitten is sleeping on it, probably to keep warm.
The way she carelessly wakes the poor thing up moving and squishing the cushion in a rough way, even the way she strokes the kitten is too hard. She literally has no empathy or idea how to handle an animal. I remember seeing her carrying Princess when she was tiny and not supporting her head or anything.
Plus this is what she shows to the camera dread to think what happens in private 😨😰😓
Dolly, don’t upset yourself. Keep the faith, soon the children will be back with their Dad and KFP will lose her home and won’t be able to neglect any more living things xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I saw that, she's totally no awareness of how she's shoving the bed and putting her hands near the tiny kitten so roughly. It reminds me of kids that don't know how to treat animals. She looked high again too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Just a thought now skanks single has JORDAN gone on a weekend bender and egg hunt before she heads up north on Sunday for panto rehearsals. Seems like skanks making sure certain people know she's out somewhere. 🤔😉

Reactions: 30
Polite request and I’m not trying to mod - don’t come at me. Can we stop with the “donated” posts please? It’s not necessary to declare it on here and although it’s a lovely and generous thing to do, there are some/many people who don’t have the extra cash to do this. I’m worried that there could be seen to be two “tiers” in the group and that can’t happen. We are all here for the same reason and are all helping out in small ways to get those kids away from that monster. Hope this is taken in the spirit it’s meant x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Polite request - don’t come at me. Can we stop with the “donated” posts please? It’s not necessary to declare it on here and although it’s a lovely and generous thing to do, there are some/many people who don’t have the extra cash to do this. I’m worried that there could be seen to be two “tiers” in the group and that can’t happen. We are all here for the same reason and are all helping out in small ways to get those kids away from that monster. Hope this is taken in the spirit it’s meant x
I am sorry to think my post may have unintentionally upset anybody. I posted to try and bump up the engagement with providing a little practical assistance to KH to help him get his children to a place of safety. I know not everybody is able or willing to contribute by donating, but we all contribute in our own way to righting the wrongs as best we can. Like others, I feel quite sickened by the ongoing plight of 🐰 and ✈ I would never intend to cause upset to Krusties. There are no tiers on this thread. We are universally united in wishing to see 🐰✈ out of their dire situation swiftly followed by the end of KFP who will find she pays the ultimate price(y) for being such a wicked person.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Personally, this was the first time I was able to donate. I was grateful of the reminder to help if can. Previous mentions or reminders of the gfm and people posting to say they have donated have only pleased me as helping the children get home🙏🙏🙏.
I have never felt bad or on another teir for being unable or unwilling to do so. Just my thoughts❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Bloody hell it’s taken me ages to catch up having been derailed by the Lauryn Goodman and Stephen Bear threads this week.

I note Skank sounded high as a MoFo during that radio clip where she was speaking about staying with the GS freak in Newcastle. She sounded exactly how a friend of mine who was a serious ❄ addict sounded after a few G’s - stuttering, tripping over words and unable to enunciate clearly. He didn’t speak with a stammer when he wasn’t high

Reactions: 38
She’s a full blown addict & alcoholic .

It will kill her in the end , nobody is infallible , no matter how much they think they are/ believe that they aren’t.

Tick Tock , Teflon Tits .

Reactions: 50
Does anyone remember the documentary about page 3 with Katie in called Page Three: The Naked Truth? Don’t suppose anyone has a copy or knows where to watch it?

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell it’s taken me ages to catch up having been derailed by the Lauryn Goodman and Stephen Bear threads this week.

I note Skank sounded high as a MoFo during that radio clip where she was speaking about staying with the GS freak in Newcastle. She sounded exactly how a friend of mine who was a serious ❄ addict sounded after a few G’s - stuttering, tripping over words and unable to enunciate clearly. He didn’t speak with a stammer when he wasn’t high
Yep, I said the same. What a liability she is 😡

Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember the documentary about page 3 with Katie in called Page Three: The Naked Truth? Don’t suppose anyone has a copy or knows where to watch it?
I found it on here, you don't have to register and it's FREEE!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Apparently SS got involved and found more concerns it was also at the time of the 2 Germans holiday apartment coke rap video and pictures of skank slumped on the floor. So my monies on it being the skanky bleep being the zleb. 😉
I've said before that I think there was 2 separate incidents. The soapstar one was TP and she admitted online that she messed up. The other one was a celeb mum pulling sons hair. They were 2 months apart. I'm convinced the latter was KP. Maybe @WillowTree21 knows?

Reactions: 27
I KNEW she’d do that. She hadn’t made any attempt to see which food places may have even been open on Christmas Day, the hateful twit. Hopefully the kids will forget such a tit Christmas and next year they will be with the parent who actually loves them and dotes on them.

I can’t even articulate how angry I am when I allow myself to think about how she treats her animals. I am currently sat with my kitty on my legs. I need a wee but that shall be determined by when he gets up. I wouldn’t want to move my little fluff ball while he’s comfy.
I have this eejit on my knee. I’m trying to watch tv and he keeps hitting me to pat him. He’s 11 now and I love him more each passing day. I just can’t understand how Skank can acquire these animals and just neglect them when she gets bored.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Sorry if this has already went posted but yet another you tube video of bunny with two older women FFS…….
---
Plus these women were right mingers !!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Children in need need to know what an ignorant vile bleep she is,how can they employ the bleep.
Not to offend anyone but working from home should be actually that - you work from home! Not look after your beige spoilt kid, not clean your beige house and share it on social media, and not to manage your errant sisters social media, and delete dodgy comments and block people. Are Children in Need really wasting their funds paying Edna to WFH, yet do very little? 😡

This isn’t jealousy, I currently WFH as our office closed, and it’s awesome to be able to make a sandwich in my own kitchen, put washing on the line (though obv not currently), or receive a delivery, but I don’t take the piss and I still work hard. Surely Edna can’t possibly still work for them as she is always fannying around😡

In other news, I have been out with my kids at the cinema watching 2 films and we did get to donate again to the GFM between film 1 and film 2. Thanks for the updates and positivity @DC16 and Sam 👍xx

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.