Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Skanky is still a weapons grade bleep, Sink Boy is missing has he gone into a witness protection program?

Krusties keep on tattling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can we give the GFM a final little push please, whatever you can give will truly help, thank you so much xx

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So I have just looked at the new account- the post with ‘I will always choose you’ is interesting- the first pic makes out like it is is her friend but changes to her dad and Apollo! Wonder if she has actually posted that! If so, that is very sad 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
@DC16 You can’t do us like that!!! Don’t be a Krustie Tease ☕☕☕☕☕ Spill a little sprinkle of positivity Please 🙏 💕💕🙏🙏 pretty please 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So I have just looked at the new account- the post with ‘I will always choose you’ is interesting- the first pic makes out like it is is her friend but changes to her dad and Apollo! Wonder if she has actually posted that! If so, that is very sad 😔
It is very sad as is the post of a cartoon character painting a picture, which turns into a photo of Apollo and it says 'It's a masterpiece' whilst crying. It's just absolutely heartbreaking she's robbed children of their basic human right to see family.😖
---
Why do you say 'final'? Does this mean there is a resolution??🤞
DC has been hinting for weeks now. I doubt they can say tooooo much!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
It is very sad as is the post of a cartoon character painting a picture, which turns into a photo of Apollo and it says 'It's a masterpiece' whilst crying. It's just absolutely heartbreaking she's robbed children of their basic human right to see family.😖
---

I hear you but just a little sprinkle of positivity a tidbit lol 😂 We Do Appreciate You @DC16 🙏🙏💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If this whole case is near a conclusion the kids should have been interviewed so their wishes can be considered. I wonder if that relates to Bunny's posts 'I'll always choose you'?

Reactions: 35
---

I can’t believe what she is posting- there is another one that has a song over it about empty feeling in your heart. Then the one with her and her dad and also of Apollo, then that drawing one! That’s 3 vids basically stating she is missing her dad and her brother. This is really crap- her mum needs to talk with her and make sure she is ok!

The song over that cartoon one is also ‘no one compares, you stand alone’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
---

1705674200758.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe what she is posting- there is another one that has a song over it about empty feeling in your heart. Then the one with her and her dad and also of Apollo, then that drawing one! That’s 3 vids basically stating she is missing her dad and her brother. This is really crap- her mum needs to talk with her and make sure she is ok!

The song over that cartoon one is also ‘no one compares, you stand alone’
It really is heartbreaking. Quite upsetting to enforce that separation, it's virtually a prison sentence on her own kids and another family too!
---
Does anyone know what this cartoon is from?

Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 14.24.33.png

Reactions: 19
I have to say when I saw DL was following J&B and after seeing what B was posting I thought DL not only lacked morals but she must be cold hearted to turn a blind eye to a child crying out, the same child you were meant to be protecting but instead chose to gush over her mother ignoring every red flag that was there, poor KH must be beside himself with worry, I think he probably unfollowed her because he knew there would be further allegations if he didn’t 🥲, DL failed those bairns as their SW and she is failing them now as their nanny.it’s sickening that’s she’s allowed to get away with it, and while it’s taking an age to get sorted the legal way so KH can get his own justice without anymore allegations to him, (and rightly so) skank her family and Dl are all watching two kids life’s being destroyed because as far as they concerned causing hurt and humiliation to her ex’s is far more important that doing the right thing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
This is so sad poor kids and KP is away
For 2 weeks they should be back with KH
Why doesn’t she just hand them ( she could tell her fans she is to busy to look after them)
They would believe her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have to say when I saw DL was following J&B and after seeing what B was posting I thought DL not only lacked morals but she must be cold hearted to turn a blind eye to a child crying out, the same child you were meant to be protecting but instead chose to gush over her mother ignoring every red flag that was there, poor KH must be beside himself with worry, I think he probably unfollowed her because he knew there would be further allegations if he didn’t 🥲, DL failed those bairns as their SW and she is failing them now as their nanny.it’s sickening that’s she’s allowed to get away with it, and while it’s taking an age to get sorted the legal way so KH can get his own justice without anymore allegations to him, (and rightly so) skank her family and Dl are all watching two kids life’s being destroyed because as far as they concerned causing hurt and humiliation to her ex’s is far more important that doing the right thing.
Makes me think DL has issues of her own. Of course no-one is going to be perfect. But if a supposed professional like this lets their own issues and prejudices influence their judgement to this degree....where it puts kids at risk and they just let it go on and on for months. It just makes me think she isn't playing with a full deck so to speak!

This is so sad poor kids and KP is away
For 2 weeks they should be back with KH
Why doesn’t she just hand them ( she could tell her fans she is to busy to look after them)
They would believe her
She could say she is doing the best for her children- her fans would think she is a saint!!
---
Makes me think DL has issues of her own. Of course no-one is going to be perfect. But if a supposed professional like this lets their own issues and prejudices influence their judgement to this degree....where it puts kids at risk and they just let it go on and on for months. It just makes me think she isn't playing with a full deck so to speak!
I imagine whatever DL is paid (if she is paid!) is now her only income- she ain’t gonna want them kids back, not even part time, as then she has zero income!
Another video has 10 missed calls pic and the song ‘soon my children will be 16 years old’ and the line I hope my children come to visit once. 😢😢 I can’t look at any more. It is so upsetting that she is publicly doing this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
She could say she is doing the best for her children- her fans would think she is a saint!!
---

I imagine whatever DL is paid (if she is paid!) is now her only income- she ain’t gonna want them kids back, not even part time, as then she has zero income!
Another video has 10 missed calls pic and the song ‘soon my children will be 16 years old’ and the line I hope my children come to visit once. 😢😢 I can’t look at any more. It is so upsetting that she is publicly doing this.
Good point, also there's admitting you were fooled. I wonder if she still believes all KP's lies about Kieran?

I haven't seen that video it just gets worse! Is the 16 years old thing because you can live with who you want then legally?!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Good point, also there's admitting you were fooled. I wonder if she still believes all KP's lies about Kieran?

I haven't seen that video it just gets worse! Is the 16 years old thing because you can live with who you want then legally?!
Maybe. b is still only a young child. If there was just one or two little vids then I don’t think any of us would read into it but there are so many that refer to her father and Apollo and t she would have chosen the songs to go over the videos.

Not sure, it is bloody sad though whether KP is keeping them away or it is the SS because it is clear that this little girl is wanting to say something about it all and is choosing to do so through her posts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Looks like South Park?
I can't find the character though. Why would DL have a kids cartoon character as her profile pic?

- Actually I think it's just some clip art....
---
Maybe. b is still only a young child. If there was just one or two little vids then I don’t think any of us would read into it but there are so many that refer to her father and Apollo and t she would have chosen the songs to go over the videos.

Not sure, it is bloody sad though whether KP is keeping them away or it is the SS because it is clear that this little girl is wanting to say something about it all and is choosing to do so through her posts.
There's no way for SS to keep them away from Kieran. It's the courts that stop contact anyway. Remember he did have contact in the summer, the contact centre and bunny out at mini golf? It's KP that's stopped contact.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.